Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) (34848 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / Fun Photos From The Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 4 / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Mthumbie: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
The seventh Big Brother Naija House Party was held yesterday Saturday 11, September 2021 and we all know the Saturday night party is one of the entertaining moment of the Big Brother Naija.

Dj Joenel was in the house to take over the wheel to keep the housemates entertained with the hottest Nigerian music.

Below are some of the exclusive pictures from the big brother party taken with the TECNO Phantom X.

Whose dressing impressed you the most?

Cc lalasticlala , prof800, UjSizzle, Briareos

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Mthumbie: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Mthumbie: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by descarado: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
That guy on pink slayed it on the second picture.
Is he a model?

15 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Kriss216: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who did this to Saskay, my nyarinya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
descarado:
Is he a model?
That's Jaypaul

He's been evicted today

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by scarycuteface(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's Jaypaul

He's been evicted today
Saskay will miss him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Godada(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021

Tecno phantom X.

The first ever experience I had with an android phone was the Tecno N3. Then it was about #13000. It belonged to a total stranger who was gracious enough for me to handle it. The experience would stay with me forever. The first android phone l saw was with my snobbish Village guy. He used it to oppress back then. It should be a Samsung galaxy note. He claimed it was #80000 or something. I had so much shit going on then, I could not afford to part with that kind of money to buy a phone.

So after handling this Tecno N3, I was hooked on the spot. So I could experience an android phone at such a cheap price. I checked time it was after 5. Before my drivers would come back from Hustle and settle me, it would be too late. So I had to wait and patiently I waited all night dreaming about owning a Tecno phone.

The Morning after came, and I rushed to buy my phone. I was so much in sheer joy, I didn't inspect the phone properly. I took carton, receipt and slotted my SIM card on the spot. And I hit the power button, that first Tecno android start up tune hit me.

The seller apparently had used the phone or something and have packaged and resold it to me without removing the previous contacts or deleting past messages or pictures. But I nor send.

Nevertheless, it was an awesome experience. I never bought a pin from that guy though.

These days, I have moved on from Tecno but that does take the shine of the fact, the Tecno parent company cashed in on a deep big blue ocean in Africa.

N.B

I am a die hard redmi fan but the moral of the story remains never forget the days of little beginning.
I never knew blackberry and Nokia will fall by the way side to enable Tecno become a household name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nice pictures. Meanwhile enjoy the Champions league matches at home this week by upgrading your dstv packages.Check my last topic.
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by compton11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Group of olosho and stupid niggas

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mtcheew. Una no get work abi. the team cashing out on yo grin

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Bornsinner7: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by justking(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cute
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by geesilver(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Posing like slowpoke....... No swagg.
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Duhrrr
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
To even think one guy go carry his hard earned money go pay that ashana girl's bride price.

Anyway, sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Daniiel: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please make dem evict everybody this Sunday

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Bl80: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Cross son of a Eze of cash with all family abroad in Canada, Whitemoney with lucrative beatification business, Jackie B with Former Senator mother and Retired General paper

Abeg. Abeg non of them stupid or olosho
None of them.
Na hustle bring them bbn
What Is the financial gain of the ones watching the show 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Authoreety: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Can they just finish this rubbish show quick please.

We no watch again!

Moving on to Gulder Ultimate Search and more pressing issues. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by pasesa1: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
The mod that push this trash to fp is stupid, silly and Mad

Just because of traffic
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by BIZNess123(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
angry

People will always comment useless show but they are always viewing it... Why not stop commenting on it thread..

Meanwhile if you need urgent loan copy or click the link on my profile. It's very fast and trusted

Pls use MA link so u will be rewarded after taking the loan.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Lastmankc(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Useless show
Re: Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) by Rrerunway: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
descarado:
Is he a model?
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / 2 New Fake Big Brother Naija Housemates Added / BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.