Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? (11316 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, There is something ongoing at my place of work at the moment and we were given a form to fill to get vaccinated
Please should I fill the form or not

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lalasticlala please help me move this to front page
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by AbujaClient: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello Nairalanders, There is something ongoing at my place of work at the moment and we were given a form to fill to get vaccinated

Are you a christian and again is that the Only Job available for you?
Before you get the job you have been surviving so be led by HOLYSPIRIT.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Ammishaddai: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
A vaccine that hasn't undergone the standard 5-year clinical trial is what you want to inject into your body for the sake of keeping your job ? It is well. Enjoy .

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
AbujaClient:

Yes am a Christian though,am not a regular church goer and am not the religious type and this is the only job I have to make a living

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A vaccine that hasn't undergone the standard 5-year clinical trial is what you want to inject into your body for the sake of keeping your job ? It is well. Enjoy .
This is one of the reason why I don't want to take the vaccine because I wrote a next year date on the form but,I was told to change the date to this month

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Ammishaddai: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Solofresh2:
This is one of the reason why I don't want to take the vaccine because I wrote a next year date on the form but,I was told to change the date to this month
Bros ,the choice is yours . However, know that you will be on your own if you take it .

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by AbujaClient: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Solofresh2:
Yes am a Christian though,am not a regular church goer and am not the religious type and this is the only job I have to make a living

[b]You really need to follow the End-time trend if not you will lose it here on earth and also in Eternity.
The reason why you are actually asking this question is because you are not close to God's word.
Neither updated with the book of revelation that talks about the mark of the beast.

That there will be no buying neither selling except the mark bearer, 666.
What is Job compared to your soul?
outside this, Are you not even aware that even Bill gate is trying to withdraw the Vaccines? knowing too well that is deadly?

Don't you read the news or follow up apart from your job?

Well, all I will tell you is, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul...

May I just ask you this Question...

What if immediately you finish taking the Vaccines they lay you off? Yet the trauma lives with you forever...

Get it into your subconscious mind, that Job is someone else establishment, a day will come you will leave it or the job will leave you then the mark remains with you forever.[/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Aboks(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
take it at ur own peril

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Solofresh2: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
AbujaClient:

[b]You really need to follow the End-time trend if not you will lose it here on earth and also in Eternity.
The reason why you are actually asking this question is because you are not close to God's word.
Neither updated with the book of revelation that talks about the mark of the beast.

outside this, Are you not even aware that even Bill gate is trying to withdraw the Vaccines? knowing too well that is deadly?

Well, all I will tell you is, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul...

What if immediately you finish taking the Vaccines they lay you off? Yet the trauma lives with you forever...

Get it into your subconscious mind, that Job is someone else establishment, a day will come you will leave it or the job will leave you then the mark remains with you forever.[/b]

Thanks, I taught about this things that's why I came here to ask.Thanks once again

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by sugarlyn: 1:59am On Sep 14, 2021
If it is the covid 19 vaccine then you should get vaccinated

21 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by jidxin(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
I just did tho

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Skoonheid(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
According to chemistry the Vaxx is the solution, but for life it is a slow poison. self-amplifying messenger RNA vaccine are just an artificially created self-replicating virus. The effects of this vaxx will be seen in the near or distant future. What's a job compared to your health and life. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by dingbang(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Randal: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Yes
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Just dey there until it kills you.. I got my jab 4 months ago am still alive and still healthier than you.. don't let them deceiving you into delivering the vaccine is some sort of killer poison..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by inumidun2010(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

Is the VACCINE a dose of ANTI-CHRIST...
Naso una G.O talk say TV Na DEVIL'S BOX but Na still the SAME DEVIL'S BOX dem dey use EVERY MONDAY.....
If OYINBO wan KILL AFRICANS, all those FREE ROLL BACK MALARIA PROJECT and KICK POLIO would have been the BEST STRATEGY...
God gave the AFRICAN MAN BRAIN, but some still allow RELIGION DICATATE FOR THEM...

My BIG MUM here took the VACCINE last week, came home and said she's going to quarrel with her fellow Sisters in church because they are HYPOCRITE ( Most of them have taken it as far as months ago but because of what people will say they didn't reveal)...
She is now the advocate for COVID VACCINE. she was told to come back next week for second dose... If I have the time, I'm definitely gonna get it...

NAIJA CHRISTIANs and HYPOCRISY ehnnn..
Where I stay here is a gated estate with a close having 100% Christians, but the rate at which they dump SACRIFICE everyday is so alarming.. but who are the ones carrying the SACRIFICE, the security man is always confused, is it not the same CHRISTIANS SHOUTING ALLELUYAH in CHURCH. ...
Thank God say we all have the BIBLE, we 4 don hear REMIX VERSIONS OF JESUS CHRIST TEACHINGS tire

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Pototan: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Wow
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by constance500: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
It's your vaccination so decide
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Randal: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
I will today

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Just dey there until it kills you.. I got my jab 4 months ago am still alive and still healthier than you.. don't let them deceiving you into delivering the vaccine is some sort of killer poison..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Solofresh2:

If you don't want covid to do you long thing...... Fill it.....
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Fredlongs(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
T
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by wunmi590(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021

The only thing that would make me take the vaccine is if I'm travelling out of the country and it was compulsory, if not count me out....

My sister took the vaccine last ending last month, immediately she took it, she feel sick, she has to be taken to the hospital, she took close to 5 injection and multiple drips before she could recover this week...

I don't know about you, but I guess her body react badly to the vaccine, you might be lucky from the adverse reaction sha....

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by jidxin(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

fake Christians, read bible una no go read.... Anyway the mark of the beast is after rapture of the church

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Llight101(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by Righteousness2(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
NO!

I myself will not take it! I do not Admonish anyone to take it.
Infact, I will rather lose my Life , than take it.

The Events of these Last days that has made me understand that all the Phd's, Msc's, LLB's, Mbbs, Bsc's and all the Degrees and Knowledge of Man ,is Very Useless without the Knowledge of the GOD and HIS Word.

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by newdawnlive: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

shut the heck, what concern Christian with vaccination, don't get vaccinated holy ghost will save u when u contact coro yehyeh fowl.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by inoki247: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
lol
Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by SuperNova33: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Take it ... everybody gotto die one day, as for me I don't even know about it.

And I don't even care ... I hardly see sunlight tankless of getting exposed to it

I am 33 feet underground in a secret bunker somewhere in the coldest part of the planet.

Only human contact is when yearly food deliveries are made.

But I will say be careful, there is no comprehensive test with this vaccine you guys are the lab rats and we will see the result after 5years.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Should I Get Vaccinated? by AntiWailer: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Bros go and get vaccinated

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? / Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.