Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (7366 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! / BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Afanna1: 10:31pm On May 25, 2011
Chika Nwafor is the gay Nigerian dude who flaunted his relationship with a German lawyer a few years back. He has since married his partner, Mark Schwartz. Chika and Mark who net via the internet came back to Nigeria recently to meet Chika's family.

He tells Stella Dimoko-Korkus ''Yes I brought him home as nwa afor, I wanted him to eat bitter leaf soup and some native things and also walk along the bush side and go to the stream with me. Well my family love and accept me so why should they not accept the hapiness of my life. Please I need to go back and rest in my matrimonial home now, thank you Stella.''.

Chika and his husband plan to adopt a German baby soon.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/gay-nigerian-chika-nwafor-visits.html[/b]
lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by AndreUweh(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2011
'The OP, this post belongs to the romance section. May be the mods can help you. What a shame that you do not know about the romance section of this forum.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by daroz(m): 2:57am On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

Chika Nwafor is the gay Nigerian dude who flaunted his relationship with a German lawyer a few years back. He has since married his partner, Mark Schwartz. Chika and Mark who net via the internet came back to Nigeria recently to meet Chika's family.

He tells Stella Dimoko-Korkus ''Yes I brought him home as nwa afor, I wanted him to eat bitter leaf soup and some native things and also walk along the bush side and go to the stream with me. Well my family love and accept me so why should they not accept the hapiness of my life. Please I need to go back and rest in my matrimonial home now, thank you Stella.''.

Chika and his husband plan to adopt a German baby soon.

lipsrsealed shocked grin
shocked shocked shocked

Andre Uweh:

'The OP, this post belongs to the romance section. May be the mods can help you. What a shame that you do not know about the romance section of this forum.

Is that the issue now?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 3:00am On May 26, 2011
#Afanna, how are you doing? kiss

@post

was xpectn "uche", but I guess chikas do it too. tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by bkbabe97y(m): 3:35am On May 26, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Hhahahahahaha. Why should this be in the Romance Section? lol

Ibo men are gays, oooh Im so surprised. . . . NOT!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4_K98RMjUhQ/Tdz9tolaFHI/AAAAAAAADL8/35LZcW0AOds/s200/chikaaaaaaaaaa.jpeg[/img]

P.S: I got a hunch this could be JustCash.

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by jamace(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2011
Chika and his "Husband" should be sent to the evil forest immediately. angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Justcash(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4_K98RMjUhQ/Tdz9tolaFHI/AAAAAAAADL8/35LZcW0AOds/s200/chikaaaaaaaaaa.jpeg[/img]

I can sense how excited you are to have seen one Igbo gay. It must be a dream come true for you. I wonder how many times you have wanked over his pic. Hew! BK Male/Babe, Akata undisputed She/male, all time boy with a lady's instinct. Puuuuuah! You make me wanna throw up.
Nah, it is not me. Don't come and ask me to dig your as's because you will get shot and killed instead. I repeat, that gay guy there is not Justcash. Mistaken identity is not a good excuse nowadays. Remove the fantasy of having Justcash dig you from your head! LWKMD. FYI, I do only Ladies. I'd kill you and go to jail instead of digging an Akata st'inking G'ay ani'mal like you.
Beware!!! No Justcash Fantasies!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 6:43am On May 26, 2011
Justcash:

I can sense how excited you are to have seen one Igbo gay. It must be a dream come true for you. I wonder how many times you have wanked over his pic. Hew! BK Male/Babe, Akata undisputed She/male, all time boy with a lady's instinct. Puuuuuah! You make me wanna throw up.
Nah, it is not me. Don't come and ask me to dig your as's because you will get shot and killed instead. I repeat, that gay guy there is not Justcash. Mistaken identity is not a good excuse nowadays. Remove the fantasy of having Justcash dig you from your head! LWKMD. FYI, I do only Ladies. I'd kill you and go to jail instead of digging an Akata st'inking G'ay ani'mal.

oboy calm down

u go just get heart attack on top nothing
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Justcash(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2011
uche nana:

oboy calm down

u go just get heart attack on top nothing

Come, Alj Uche, mind your biz. Are you emotionally attached to BK Male/Babe?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 6:46am On May 26, 2011
Justcash:

Come, Alj Uche, mind your biz. Are you emotionally attached to BK Male/Babe?

why are u calling me alj uche

all i did was to advise my fellow forumite, sorry for the advise
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Justcash(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2011
uche nana:

why are u calling me alj uche

all i did was to advise my fellow forumite, sorry for the advise

You can run, but you cannot hide. I see you.
That aside, I don't want an ewu Hausa advising me. Why dint you advise BK male/babe? Did you not see Justcash in his/her post? Anuofia. How is telling a Ga'y animal to keep off a straight man like me a crime?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 6:59am On May 26, 2011
Justcash:

You can run, but you cannot hide. I see you.
That aside, I don't want an ewu Hausa advising me. Why dint you advise BK male/babe? Did you not see Justcash in his/her post? Anuofia. How is telling a Ga'y animal to keep off a straight man like me a crime?

i am not alj harem

the only problem is that people like adetoro, wily-wily, calculia, semi4lif, sometimes even u and among other igbos on nairaland have to stop this ur anti yoruba or anti sw sentiment u guys are doing.

once u guys stop or i see one of u telling ur brother to stop, then i would change

because we are one nigeria anyday anytime so we should act like one

if this posters don't stop then am sorry

yes bk is a bad person and so is alj harem
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by hooged: 7:01am On May 26, 2011
How dem dey take do that thing nah ?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 7:03am On May 26, 2011
hooged:

How dem dey take do that thing nah ?

ask chika,

chai!!! tufiakua smh
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Justcash(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2011
uche nana:

i am not alj harem

the only problem is that people like adetoro, wily-wily, calculia, semi4lif, sometimes even u and among other igbos on nairaland have to stop this your anti yoruba or anti sw sentiment u guys are doing.

once u guys stop or i see one of u telling your brother to stop, then i would change

Shut the heck up? How did what I said show anti-Yoruba sentiments?  You are bringing an ethnic dimension into it. Eediot. Does the fact that BK male/babe is a gay mean that Yorubas have been insulted. If you don't shut your cursed mouth, Thunder go kill you there.
From Alj Uche to Alj Harem now Uche nana. You no dey tire? Freaking tortoise. Uche nana indeed.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Rhino5dm: 7:11am On May 26, 2011
You register yesterday and know all this? Ok sorcerer tell me about myself.

Some people no get shame o. Kai!

uche nana:

i am not alj harem

the only problem is that people like adetoro, wily-wily, calculia, semi4lif, sometimes even u and among other igbos on nairaland have to stop this your anti yoruba or anti sw sentiment u guys are doing.

once u guys stop or i see one of u telling your brother to stop, then i would change

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 7:13am On May 26, 2011
Justcash:

Shut the heck up? How did what I said show anti-Yoruba sentiments?  You are bringing an ethnic dimension into it. Eediot. Does the fact that BK male/babe is a gay mean that Yorubas have been insulted. If you don't shut your cursed mouth, Thunder go kill you there.
From Alj Uche to Alj Harem now Uche nana. You no dey tire? Freaking tortoise. Uche nana indeed.

well suit urself
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by uchenana: 7:14am On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

shame on a faceless forum

what do u even know about me
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Justcash(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2011
uche nana:

ask chika,

chai!!! tufiakUa smh

That was from an UCHE nana
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Sagamite(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2011
He has a right to bring whoever he wants to bring to Nigeria.

But if he openly and publicly announces they are doing something that is against the laws of Nigeria then their arse should be monitored (figuratively) by the police and if there is any gay shenanigans then they should be put in Kirikiri.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by bkbabe97y(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Roflmao!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by bkbabe97y(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2011
Justcash:

Nah, it is not me. Don't come and ask me to dig your as's because you will get shot and killed instead. I repeat, that gay guy there is not Justcash. Mistaken identity is not a good excuse nowadays. Remove the fantasy of having Justcash dig you from your head! LWKMD. FYI, I do only Ladies. I'd kill you and go to jail instead of digging an Akata st'inking G'ay ani'mal like you.
Beware!!! No Justcash Fantasies!!!! cool cool cool cool

I dropped you two sentences, u wrote me a whole book! Tell me, WHO'S REALLY EXCITED HERE?!

Why does hom*osexual talk always seem to make u overly excited?

p.s:anyways, I'll advice u to take Uchenana's advice to "take it easy". I'll make sure u go insane , u just watch. U sound crazy already.

Oh, and why do u always sound so aggressive?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by abagoro(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2011
This topic is too disgusting for politics section.It does not deserve romance session.I think they should create gay section for the gays.Lesbians I love you all.4k gays.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by nwaafo1: 7:46am On May 26, 2011
so u think since ur family love and accept u they will accept a man as ur wife(husband), just expect packs of hatred at home, anu ofia angry angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ektbear: 7:58am On May 26, 2011
jamace:

Chika and his "wife" should be sent to the evil forest immediately. angry

Who told you the German is the wife in their relationship. Maybe Chika is the female grin grin grin

On a serious note though, we should live and let live, imo. Gays don't really hurt anyone. If anything, they reduce the competition for beautiful women grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by rhymz(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2011
Whoever this eeediiiotic Nwafor is, Amadioha tufio kwa gi ike there, which part of Igboland is this nwa alusi from? Talking about his matrimonial home and his gay partner eating bitter leaf soup as if the rest of the villagers dont matter. God help them the two of them get carried away and start kissing and handling in the full glare of the elders and villagers, he will surely know the difference between europe and Igbo customs.
What an abomination and a curse to such family. Seriously, I will never love a kid that will openly come out to tell everyone he is gay and that we should understand him. Fck him! I refuse to understand you, stay closet and learn to know your limits with such an ignoble act, if you want to go all in my face with such despeakable behavior and disregard for other straight men's sensibilities be ready to get the Osu treatment, including your loving family, bunch of acursed weirdos!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by bkbabe97y(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2011
rhymz:

Whoever this eeediiiotic Nwafor is, Amadioha tufio kwa gi ike there, which part of Igboland is this nwa alusi from? Talking about his matrimonial home and his gay partner eating bitter leaf soup as if the rest of the villagers dont matter. God help them the two of them get carried away and start kissing and handling in the full glare of the elders and villagers, he will surely know the difference between europe and Igbo customs.
What an abomination and a curse to such family. Seriously, I will never love a kid that will openly come out to tell everyone he is gay and that we should understand him. Fck him! I refuse to understand you, stay closet and learn to know your limits with such an ignoble act, if you want to go all in my face with such despeakable behavior and disregard for other straight men's sensibilities be ready to get the Osu treatment, including your loving family, bunch of acursed weirdos!

Right, so u guys gotta wait till both of them get to kissing b4 u do anything? Who yall be thinking yall deceiving?

Lmao. We know how yall get down, Mr.Homo knows it too thats why he dared to take his bf to ur village!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Beaf: 8:25am On May 26, 2011
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPOIND0n28[/flash]

My Crew (My Crew) my dogs (my dogs)
Set rules (Set rules) set laws (set laws)
We represent for di lords of yards
A gal alone a feel up my balls

Chorus:
From dem a par inna chi chi man car
Blaze di fire mek we bun dem!!!! (Bun dem!!!!)
From dem a drink inna chi chi man bar
Blaze di fire mek we dun dem!!!! (Dun dem!!!!)

Verse 1:
Craigy:
So mi go so, do yuh see weh I see
Niggas when your doin that
Nuff a dem a freak dem a carry all dem dutty act
Thug nigga wanna bees nuff a dem a lick it back
It dem bring it to we, hold on nuff a cop a shot
Cop a shot rise up every calico go rat tat tat
Rat tat tat every chi chi man dem haffi get flat
Get flat, mi and my niggas ago mek a pack
Chi chi man fi dead and dat's a fact

Chorus:
From dem a par inna chi chi man car
From dem a drink inna chi chi man bar

Verse 2:
Flexx:
So mi go so la la la la la la la la la la la
Nah go mek nuh chi chi man walk right a so
>From a bwoy a deep we ago dun dem right now
Leff him whole family dem a blow wow

Alexx:
I see it from far mi and dem nah go par
A nuff a dem bwoy mi a smoke man cigar
Mi and dem coulda never inna wrong bar
Dem bwoy deh flex too bizarre

Chorus:
>From dem a par inna chi chi man car
>From dem a drink inna chi chi man bar

Repeat intro twice
Repeat Verse 1 till song end

A rather violent song.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Sagamite(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Who told you the German is the wife in their relationship. Maybe Chika is the female grin grin grin

On a serious note though, we should live and let live, imo. Gays don't really hurt anyone. If anything, they reduce the competition for beautiful women grin

If he is shouting everywhere or giving interviews that he is gay and coming to Nigeria, then we should not let live.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by rhymz(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

let Amadioha impregnate your akunakuna AKATA Momma with a human Octopus that will bring her nothing but sadness and disgrace like you have been doing to her.
Because you are a gay, u now wanr to wish it on Africans, usu rakwa gi there, aturu awusa.
Keep talking and waving your faggoty dick on every African thread Nigger, the next hole you will be getting will be in yo head, I ve got your medicine, American Vagabond!
uche nana:

shame on a faceless forum

what do u even know about me
one thing I know about you is that you are insanely ignorant and always talk out of point like a typical Hausa Mo'ron that you are.
Our ppl have a joke about abokis: they say take an Aboki to marks & spencers, change his clothes, clad him in designer shirts and troussers, spray him with a designer perfume and then bring him out, it wont take a second to spot him out as a typical aboki-from his accent to the way he reasons like a toad you will just tell it is him.
Just like Justcash found you out as thesame Mo'ron that keeps swaping monikers but cant even use discretion to conceal his stooopidity and utter lack of intelligence. Dis wan na real donkey, go and get busy, chase cows or sth!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ektbear: 8:47am On May 26, 2011
@Sagamite: I understand your POV and used to think the same way for a long time.

But nowadays, I'm of the opinion that two mutually consenting adults (at least in theory) should be able to do whatever they like that doesn't hurt anyone else.

Pretty doubtful that this will be the sentiment of most Nigerians for another 50-200 years, though
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by monkeyleg: 9:08am On May 26, 2011
dont we have more serious problems in Nigeria to be worrying about Chika and his Man. In the grand scheme of things, this is way down the line of importance, and Nigerians should chanel thier energy into seeking and achieving good governance and functioning public services.

Chika's actions hurt no one but himself, corrupt and faile government affects everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy' Lesbian Daughter, Friend Rock Crazy Jeans, Showing All Private Part / Celebrity Dream: Why You Can't Become A Celebrity Without Quality Education / Dan Foster And Wife Lovina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.