Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? (2147 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Using A Woman As Your Best Man / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by MT: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2007
Just curious!! smiley

Who fits to be either a best man or best lady?.

Does it have to be your family member, or a friend or someone that has done great thing for one in the past or one just pick it?

Just want to know the right parameter to consider before picking

Please contribute! smiley
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by osereka(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2007
YOR BABE ======= best lady
her GUY =======BEST MAN
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2007
I has to be someone you cherish so much.

Someone you can personally single out (One in a million)

Someone who can stand for you anytime anyplace anywhere.

Someone who knows the meaning of true friendship.

He may be you family member, he may not be your family member it doesn't matter.
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by MT: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2007
Someone says best man or best lady has to be someone who can AFFORD to buy the dress! grin
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by Prince22(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2007
It could be any, depends on how dear they are genuely,

Such person may not really know but you have ur ways of counting what make who the best
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by Lexyhearts(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
me i am best to my boyfriend

and he is best to me wink
Re: Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? by idstar(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2009
i believe my best lady will present herself when she's needed, undecided dont know for sure who it'll be.

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? / Sex: A Sweet And Sour Game / Should I Still Go On With The Marriage Plan Or End It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.