Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? (7203 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by scoopylife: 9:32am On May 26, 2011
Peeps, this keeps bordering me, is HIV/AIDS  real? or is it just fictitious claims as reported by the so called dissidents.
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by Sissy3(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2011
it is real as in REAL.  still not convinced? you can always volunteer to be the human guinea pig experiment wink
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by scoopylife: 1:14pm On May 27, 2011
@sissy you expect the world to believe its real just because you say it is real,  Proofs that,s what I need
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by akanke79: 3:21pm On May 28, 2011
How do HIV tests work?

Once HIV enters the body, the immune system starts to produce antibodies – (chemicals that are part of the immune system that recognize invaders like bacteria and viruses and mobilize the body's attempt to fight infection). In the case of HIV, these antibodies cannot fight off the infection, but their presence is used to tell whether a person has HIV in his or her body. In other words, most HIV tests look for the HIV antibodies rather than looking for HIV itself. There are tests that look for HIV's genetic material directly, but these are not in widespread use.

The most common HIV tests use blood to detect HIV infection. Tests using saliva or urine are also available. Some tests take a few days for results, but rapid HIV tests can give results in about 20 minutes. All positive HIV tests must be followed up by another test to confirm the positive result. Results of this confirmatory test can take a few days to a few weeks.

I quite remember that in My biology classes in Secondary school,The antibodies are created to fight off diseases which they make antibodies for but in the Hiv case. Our tutors(the Europeans) have backtracked from the norm.The thing about Hiv /AIDS is an attempt to cull  Africans because we are seen as a threat and useless eaters.I just ask the questions why is HIV/AIDS transmission in Africa focused on sexuality when we we know that the Europeans are more sexually promiscous than Africans?If HIV/AIDS was more of a sexual transmission then the Europeans/western World should have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in the World and not Africans.The HIV/AIDS is  a death sentence passes to corner a healthy person into beliveing he's sick only to be poisoned to death .Did you know that the common side effect of Antiretroviral drugs,is Liver damage,kidney damage,nausea ,vomitting,Lipodystrophy involves losing or gaining body fat,among other dangerous side effects.Are the side effects not Aids in itself?

Below is a story of A Romanian orphan adopted in the her country she tested HIV-in her home country But tested HIV+ in the U.S.So the parents needed to start medication with AZT(Antiretroviral drug)at the time and the little girl stopped growing when the mother complained to the doctor, the doctor said it  is the Hiv and the girl will not live beyond her 2nd birthday not observing that the girl was having adverse reaction to the AZT.Today the little girl is now an adult without HIVmedication.
FOR THE REST OF THE story see

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkn1dpWqbl4[/flash]

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/foye8.1.1.html

1 Like

Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by reindeer: 6:44pm On May 28, 2011
akanke79:

How do HIV tests work?

Once HIV enters the body, the immune system starts to produce antibodies – (chemicals that are part of the immune system that recognize invaders like bacteria and viruses and mobilize the body's attempt to fight infection). In the case of HIV, these antibodies cannot fight off the infection, but their presence is used to tell whether a person has HIV in his or her body. In other words, most HIV tests look for the HIV antibodies rather than looking for HIV itself. There are tests that look for HIV's genetic material directly, but these are not in widespread use.

The most common HIV tests use blood to detect HIV infection. Tests using saliva or urine are also available. Some tests take a few days for results, but rapid HIV tests can give results in about 20 minutes. All positive HIV tests must be followed up by another test to confirm the positive result. Results of this confirmatory test can take a few days to a few weeks.

I quite remember that in My biology classes in Secondary school,The antibodies are created to fight off diseases which they make antibodies for but in the Hiv case. Our tutors(the Europeans) have backtracked from the norm.The thing about Hiv /AIDS is an attempt to cull  Africans because we are seen as a threat and useless eaters.I just ask the questions why is HIV/AIDS transmission in Africa focused on sexuality when we we know that the Europeans are more sexually promiscous than Africans?If HIV/AIDS was more of a sexual transmission then the Europeans/western World should have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in the World and not Africans.The HIV/AIDS is  a death sentence passes to corner a healthy person into beliveing he's sick only to be poisoned to death .Did you know that the common side effect of Antiretroviral drugs,is Liver damage,kidney damage,nausea ,vomitting,Lipodystrophy involves losing or gaining body fat,among other dangerous side effects.Are the side effects not Aids in itself?

Below is a story of A Romanian orphan adopted in the her country she tested HIV-in her home country But tested HIV+ in the U.S.So the parents needed to start medication with AZT(Antiretroviral drug)at the time and the little girl stopped growing when the mother complained to the doctor, the doctor said it  is the Hiv and the girl will not live beyond her 2nd birthday not observing that the girl was having adverse reaction to the AZT.Today the little girl is now an adult without HIVmedication.

[flash=500,400]

Bollocks.
Pull your head out of the sand and forget your conspiracy theories.
HIV is real and whoever says it isn't should volunteer to be injected with the ''unreal'' virus. Africa lived in denial for long and that explains why we found ourselves int this current quagmire.
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by akanke79: 3:43pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by MaiSuya(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
reindeer:

Bollocks.
Pull your head out of the sand and forget your conspiracy theories.
HIV is real and whoever says it isn't should volunteer to be injected with the ''unreal'' virus. Africa lived in denial for long and that explains why we found ourselves int this current quagmire.

For lack of anything better to do, I had been following some of her posts but refused to respond in any of them, having learned from experience that trying to convince her ilk about the preponderance of irrefutable evidence supporting the existence of the virus as the cause of AIDS will be as successful as squeezing water from a red hot charcoal.

I only hope conscientious NLs do well to ignore those conspiracy theories.
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2011
scoopylife:

@sissy  you expect the world to believe its real just because you say it is real,  Proofs that,s what I need

you dey fear? use your self as an experiment, it will be the perfect way to convince you. very effective, highly effective. gave it  a try you wouldnt be disappointed wink
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by micklplus(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2012
Some more people can still learn from this. Believe what you want to believe! What's real is real and that's HIV/AIDS
Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by ghest: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? by josite: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
akanke79: How do HIV tests work?

[flash=500,400]

I will not say AIDS is not real but I will say the bad news and the side effects are the things that kills people. The effect of bad news on the health has been grossly underestimated. Even the bible says good news fattens the bone meaning bad news will thin out your bone.

(1) (Reply)

Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating / COVID-19 Update For February 24 2021 In Nigeria / Must See Pics: See What Deadly Ebola Virus Can Do To Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.