Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? (16293 Views)

Interesting Things About Owambe Parties In Lagos / Nigerian Owambe Party Where Camp Gas, Travel Bags Were Given As Souvenirs(Photos / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Brainard22: 5:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Saturdays for the parties grin

I have two events to attend today:

A relatives wedding ceremony

And my niggad wedding ceremony (yours truly is among the men on suit)

What about you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Brainard22:

What about you?

A friend's baby dedication tongue

16 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2021
If anybody wants to borrow me as a 'tag-along' for fighting for food, packing souvenirs, and boobs-spilling dance moves, I'm available. HMU, tenkio.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:
If anybody wants to borrow me as a 'tag-along' for fighting for food, packing souvenirs, and boobs-spilling dance moves, I'm available. HMU, tenkio.

I'd gladly take you along, no fighting for food or souvenir packing sha oo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:

I'd gladly take you along, no fighting for food or souvenir packing sha oo cheesy

Ah, no, sorry. That's the service I offer. You know we have professional 'tear-shedders' for burial and such, my own is to spice up parties. I rent a flimsy, slit gown from a friend, carry an iPhone I've not finished paying for, pour gallons of paint on my face and storm a party, stealing the show of the bride as I post over-edited, filtered pics on IG.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah, no, sorry. That's the service I offer. You know we have professional 'tear-shedders' for burial and such, my own is to spice up parties. I rent a flimsy, slit gown from a friend, carry an iPhone I've not finished paying for, pour gallons of paint on my face and storm a party, stealing the show of the bride as I post over-edited, filtered pics on IG.

grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:

grin grin

I'm only here to show I'm living the life, mahn. YOLO. Hanging out with me boosts your social status and prestige among colleagues, soooo. When I'm done for the weekend, I go back to worrying about my CGPA at my base. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm only here to show I'm living the life, mahn. YOLO. Hanging out with me boosts your social status and prestige among colleagues, soooo. When I'm done for the weekend, I go back to worrying about my CGPA at my base. grin

Wo, I no fit laugh cheesy you definitely have a good sense of humour, I could marry you if I had not been taken shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Pweetiedude(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Show us the picture of your boobs first before granting your request

18 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by IamPlato(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2021
The One On My Bed... I Will Get A Lady To Join Me
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by SmartPolician: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2021
From Owerri, I am going to Port Harcourt for my cousin's engagement party. The lady in question isn't even aware that we are planning this party for her.

I haven't visited Port Harcourt in a while. From Lagos to Enugu, Enugu to Owerri, then Owerri to Port Harcourt. I am touring the region grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy Sis,you don suppose get one small award for this kind lifestyle..

26 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2021
cool
I'll be going to a football match viewing center..After there, I'll storm my friend's baby dedication......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:

Wo, I no fit laugh cheesy you definitely have a good sense of humour, I could marry you if I had not been taken shocked
Ehyaaa-- but you love your wife na? Abi girlfriend? So nothing spoil as you're with her. cheesy Chrish her and marry her and enjoy her company so she can be a cool partner at parties with you.

Sonnobax15:
cheesy Sis,you don suppose get one small award for this kind lifestyle..
Ehn, you fit try give me the award, e no go bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by wumi2017(f): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Going to a friend's Grand dad burial ceremony wit my beautiful ankara

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=105926125]
Ehyaaa-- but you love your wife na? Abi girlfriend? So nothing spoil as you're with her. cheesy Chrish her and marry her and enjoy her company so she can be a cool partner at parties with you.

Married with kids. She doesn't love party thou, she'd rather stay back to watch some movies or somethinh while I go partying grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:
Married with kids. She doesn't love party thou, she'd rather stay back to watch some movies or somethinh while I go partying

Awwwwwnnnnnnn.

Well, that's what makes a union beautiful. Our complementary differences.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by camri: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
I'll be attending an orgy party today. Who's coming

7 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by camri: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:
I guess you met her in the library

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by muystoy(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
My friend's daughter's birthday

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by slawormiir: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't attending any today

17 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by saphiere(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Brainard22:

What about you?
Mine would be in the night. I was invited by a friend for a night party .

4 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by xeratech: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
I am not a party to injustice and nepotism. I don't take side with the oppressors no matter the weight of the bribe. And I will not trade the prosperity of my people for anything

13 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by inoki247: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Party dey all always dey bak den in schl....

Sapa fit deal with you all through the week buh when Saturday show he comes to the rescue Party for student area saves lives alot...

3 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
correction pls...

"WHICH PARTY ARE U CRASHING 2DAY"!

if u knw u knw!
grin

1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
I must sleep in Mama Fukwade palm wine joint today

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olarewaju89: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
undecided

Na waoo... No news again

Op, waiting concern you if anyone have a party to attend or not?

3 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Swinger60(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
cry. party riders.! una own better.

as I dey like this, I can't remember the last time I had a free Saturday.

if not work on Saturday, then, my shop.

4 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by IJOBA11: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Wetin concern people like us with Owambe?

Wen be say weekend like this, u must not have a CO in hookup.

God go help all of una.

Btw, thank God you be Nigerian, I know u no fit ask this if to say na Afghanistan u were born in, live in.

Good time to be a Nigerian, abi? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Mistakes ~ What Would You Have Done Differently? / Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.