Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (53221 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by anthima(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2007
Ten Things Guys Like About Girls
The way they smile. How they always smell so good. How they laugh. The way they take so long to get ready. The way they dress. How they put their make up on. The way they say,"I love you." How their little hands fit perfectly in the guys hands. How guys can put their arms all the way around her waist. Their sweet personality.

Ten Things Girls Like About Guys
The way they try to act so tough. How they write girls letters. The way they smell. How they feel so safe in their arms. When they aren't afraid to admit things. The way they say,"I love you.' The way they go shoping with you. When they call you to make you feel better.
When they bring you something when your feeling down. How they always seem to want to love you.

O BOY DON'T GET TEMPTED
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Prince22(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2007
Asewo

Who ask u all these gist?

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by naira4doll(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2007
I wonder o!
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by abohrandy: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2007
i don't think this makes sense @ all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by 2old4that(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
How their little hands fit perfectly in the guys hands

Is it all ladies that have little hands? angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Larrydee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2007
who told u some girls av great smiles? some also av body odours. in fact, many things can put u off. same goes 4 guys (b4 the girls will start accusin me of being biased)
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by vivann(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2007
A guy( Full-fledged, red-blooded, head-screw-on right) will actually go shopping with you?that will be the day.Even if he volunteers,pls leave him at home,he'll ruin the shopping.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2007
*Sighs*
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by zoraro(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2007
I don't know about ten, but one thing I like about girls is their big behinds (Ikebe) especially when they are wearing their birthday suite.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Baro(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
I love to suck big boobs wink
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by spora(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2007
Baro:

I love to suck big boobs wink

You mean their tuface? grin grin

zoraro:

one thing I like about girls is their big behinds (Ikebe)

You mean their Idibia? grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by trendy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
Tuface idibia don suffer embarassed lmfao
but chill, i think the poster makes sense jare
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by iice(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
NL will not kill me o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by ronnieslimz(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
abi oo!! grin grin
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by shens2006(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
Larrydee:

who told u some girls av great smiles? some also av body odours. in fact, many things can put u off. same goes 4 guys (before the girls will start accusin me of being biased)

hahaha, some do laugh like a horse grin

2old4that:

Is it all ladies that have little hands? angry undecided

for where, no o. some are biger than the hand of a gorila grin

zoraro:

I don't know about ten, but one thing I like about girls is their big behinds (Ikebe) especially when they are wearing their birthday suite.
hmmn, i feel u. me self
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Shaunscot(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2007
spora:

shocked

The things I learn on Nairalandlol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 24, 2007
spora:

there is never a boring day on this land. grin Two-face Idi-bia! grin cheesy who ever thought of that?

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by reka(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
na wa 4 dis guy sha. but then na d way wey im fit express im irrational desires and appetite be dat one. thumbs up 4 u jare.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by McDoe(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
hmmm, here's the place where anything goes!

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by wifeypenth(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
Nlanders! Haba
TU-FACE IDIBIA
:O
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Nnaa01: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2007
No doubt that some girls act so nice, but not all, am not justifing the male gender but I have had a ssome experiences in my search for a female friend, yet still I can tell you right now that I have not found anyone yet suitable for a friend. But I know some girls out there are so nice and loving but I can tell you boldly, NOT ALL GIRLS YOU SEE TODAY ARE SAINTS cry, DONT LET THE SWEET FACE DICEIVE YOU
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by MikelX(m): 12:30am On Jul 26, 2007
[quote][/quote]who told u some girls av great smiles? some also av body odours. in fact, many things can put u off.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Veracious(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ topic

I totally disagree with all your analysis.reasons:all what you said are based on the outward qualities, which to me sounds like fantacy(day dreaming) or infatuation. we all have different tastes when it comes to the opposite sex.some men/ladies go for the outward appearance as some of the posters mentioned above while others go for the inner beauty,not minding anything else.
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by azpunpin: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2007
spora:

Nah no go kill me with enough Punpin Laugh$$$$$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by dremoney(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
I dunno kw y pple r always trying to complicate issues on dis Nairaland.

Which one is inward n outward appearance again?

Point is,,
getting attracted to some1 or odawise has no formulae, its plainly a game of chance n luck.
so many pple get fascinated by nonsense qualities ova time so i advice who cares to listen nt to get bothered wit sm stupid points.

just b natural n ur defects might attract ur partner.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by BASETSANA(f): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hmmn Nairalanders will never cease to amaze me!

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by xJaysonx(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
Silly.
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2007
whoeva follows these as guidelines are very stupid!

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by jkpretty(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2007
Na una sabi
Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by dremoney(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
i wonder y Seun allowed dis rubbish thread in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Veracious(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2007
i also wonder why. because those so called guidelines are nothing but crap.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys by Sexyuhlala(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin Nairalanders would never cease to amaze me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.