Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Want To Be Beautiful! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Be Beautiful! (15650 Views)

Look Regal, Covered And Still Be Beautiful / OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / 8 Ways To Be Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by bluesky4(f): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Ah lie ah yo lie, Mi papi is fine angry angry angry angry.

papi don't mind them, Mama don accept you. And the Prime Minister can't wait to appoint you Minister of any ministry you wish to rule wink wink wink

@Michillen, don't allow anyone to kill your spirit dear. Again, beauty lies within,

so true
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by wifeypenth(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2007
@ Esss RFLMAO
Datz Commedy u know!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

@Michillen, don't allow anyone to kill your spirit dear. Again, beauty lies within,

Islander dear, chill a bit.

You guys always take everything too seriously.

Whenever I create threads like this it is just to make you guys relax for a while while you laugh and smile.

Thanks darling. The beauty within me is eternal and immutable!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2007
michelin89:

dont decieve yourself, guys wont take a mirror to see the "beauty within me", they want to see the one outside of you first. tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2007
michelin89:

Islander dear, chill a bit.

You guys always take everything too seriously.

Whenever I create threads like this it is just to make you guys relax for a while while you laugh and smile.

Look child, don't touch that button that triggers the "other side" of me,  As I have pointed out earlier, if you know you were going to have such a reaction to peoples' opinions, then you need not have created this thread.
Not even the woman who spent 28 hrs in labour can tell me to "chill out"  I do whatever I deem fit. So please let's keep this civil,because "Misbehaving" just happens to be my second name,
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

don't decieve yourself, guys wont take a mirror to see the "beauty within me", they want to see the one outside of you first. tongue

i swear i am going to re-baptize you between the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

don't decieve yourself, guys wont take a mirror to see the "beauty within me", they want to see the one outside of you first. tongue

They'll see the outside at first but as they get to know me, they'll also discover my inner beauty.

I have a *cough* pure *cough* heart and *let me check what else I have. I'll be back tomorrow*
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Esss(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

@ Esss, would this remedy work for the genetically unbeautiful? I mean those born ugly?

We are still researching a cure for that kind of wor-wor. Since the wor-wor is in their blood, it is just like AIDS. So it will take a long time to find a cure.
But in the main time people with this kind of problem could walk around with a mask on their face and pretend its Halloween or dress like the muslims.

blue-sky:

haba, do u want to burn people's face shocked

if your 2 ugly, then plastic surgery is your only hope, it can do wonders. Just watch extreme makeover to c what i mean.

Not everybody can afford a plastic surgeon. I'm only offering cheap alternative medicine. And all my drugs/remedies come with 3% success guarantee, a trial will convince you.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Look child, don't touch that button that triggers the "other side" of me, As I have pointed out earlier, if you know you were going to have such a reaction to peoples' opinions, then you need not have created this thread.
Not even the woman who spends 28 hrs in labour can tell me to "chill out" I do wheneve I deem it fit. So please let's keep this civil,because "Misbehaving" just happens to be my second name,

Oh my bad. Sorry dear!

Esss:

Not everybody can afford a plastic surgeon. I'm only offering cheap alternative medicine. And all my drugs/remedies come with 3% success guarantee, a trial will convince you.

I guess then that I am doomed forever!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2007
Esss:

We are still researching a cure for that kind of wor-wor. Since the wor-wor is in their blood, it is just like AIDS. So it will take a long time to find a cure.
But in the main time people with this kind of problem could walk around with a mask on their face and pretend its Halloween or dress like the muslims.

How do we sign up! grin
who do we make the checks payable to?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2007
michelin89:

They'll see the outside at first but as they get to know me, they'll also discover my inner beauty.

I have a *cough* pure *cough* heart and *let me check what else I have. I'll be back tomorrow*

dont you think it would either take a fellow wowo boy or a fine boy with everlasting patience to wait to discover your "inner beauty"?

We cant see the pure heart, its the face we see first.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by omogenaija(f): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2007
cant we all just get along

@ poster
have u taken any of the tips yet ?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

don't you think it would either take a fellow wowo boy or a fine boy with everlasting patience to wait to discover your "inner beauty"?

We can't see the pure heart, its the face we see first.

David your wahala too much.! You don win, carry go!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by bluesky4(f): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2007
babyosisi:

How do we sign up! grin
who do we make the checks payable to?

shocked
u want to sign up with the 3% success rate, and have the risk of burning ur face from all that bleach.

@michellin
dont worry, one day u will look like whoopi goldberg kiss
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

can't we all just get along

@ poster
have u taken any of the tips yet ?

Esss has proposed some solutions but the problem is they have 3% of success. I am really desperate!

blue-sky:

@michellin
don't worry, one day u will look like whoopi goldberg kiss

I really hope so!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2007
blue-sky:

@michellin

i wont look forward to that day if i were you. You'll be kissing marriage good bye.

michelin89:

David your wahala too much.! You don win, carry go!

how's ur "inner beauty" today?  grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

i wont look forward to that day if i were you. You'll be kissing marriage good bye.

Marriage is not my priority. *But hey if I become like Whoopi then I might take the step of becoming famous as her sosia and money might start flowing! Ahahhahahahah!* <------ My thoughts! Don't read please!

davidylan:

how's your "inner beauty" today? grin

*I can't reply because I haven't still be able to identify those elements that characterize it*
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2007
@Esss is this thingy refundable? I work very hard, so I am very serious with regards to money,

@David,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Jesus help him oo, abeg,

@wife, start praying for peace, NOT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2007
blue-sky:

shocked
u want to sign up with the 3% success rate, and have the risk of burning your face from all that bleach.

@michellin

isn't it better than nothing?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

@David, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Jesus help him oo, abeg,

amen! grin

michelin89:

Marriage is not my priority. *But hey if I become like Whoopi then I might take the step of becoming famous as her sosia and money might start flowing! Ahahhahahahah!* <------ My thoughts! Don't read please!

Left to whoopi's face alone she'd be a pauper. If you dont have a face at least have a talent.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by bluesky4(f): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2007
are davidylan and michelin89 a couple

@babyosisi
start saving up money for plastic surgery.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2007
blue-sky:

ermmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by wifeypenth(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2007
@ islander wetin i do u?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2007
blue-sky:

David likes whitechicks

I like strong and sexy chocolate men.

As you can see we are not meant for each other!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by WesleyanA(f): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2007

prevention is better than cure. two ugly people probably shouldn't be making babies? j/k
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 23, 2007
michelin89:

David likes whitechicks

I like strong and sexy chocolate men.

As you can see we are not meant for each other!

white chicks ko, brown fowls ni.  grin

You cant cook, you only have inner beauty, you aspire to look like whoopi goldberg. I dont need a crystal ball to tell me to run.  cheesy Try Esss's remedy, it may help you.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2007
wifeypenth:

@ islander wetin i do u?

Nada nada, cheesy

blue-sky:

papi is this true? I am a jealous girl u know angry angry angry grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

papi is this true? I am a jealous girl u know angry angry angry grin cheesy

you all wish eh. grin grin
Everyone say after me - David is a fine boy!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2007
No david and Michelin are not a couple.
David's waiting for wes to grow to maturity grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2007
DAVID es muy hermoso el Nino grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

white chicks ko, brown fowls ni.  grin

Na you take your fingers type am oo.

davidylan:

You can't cook,

Who tell you say I nor sabi cook. Haba! I said I don't like cooking. Do they sound the same to you?

davidylan:

you only have inner beauty,

I am happy some people aren't shallow like you!

davidylan:

you aspire to look like whoopi goldberg.

She nor fine for your face again? I am sorry but in my dream you were saying it with your own mouth! I can bet on this.

davidylan:

I don't need a crystal ball to tell me to run.  cheesy Try Esss's remedy, it may help you.

Run free David! The farther you stay from me, the more is my chance to find my true love!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2007
or for muki to convert grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help Me Re- Invent My Style / Piercing / All About The Au Natural!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.