Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Want To Be Beautiful! - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Be Beautiful! (15649 Views)

Look Regal, Covered And Still Be Beautiful / OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / 8 Ways To Be Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
I know what you mean wink

any solution to the OP's problem?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
she could f**k herself with a carrot too damn it(if its good for me then it will do her good), she can come back to cry about having cancer or something major like that not what crazy David said to her , so to answer your question , NO, i have no suggestion for the OP's problem other than to shag herself silly with the fattest carrot she can find in her fridge and forget about David. grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
kulaShaker:

she could f**k herself with a carrot too damn it(if its good for me then it will do her good), she can come back to cry about having cancer or something major like that not what crazy David said to her , so to answer your question , NO, i have no suggestion for the OP's problem other than to shag herself silly with the fattest carrot she can find in her fridge and forget about David. grin

I don't have carrots at home but I'll tell daddy to get some.

Never tried this method before!

FYI this thread is meant for fun. I already have the attention I want!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2007
kulaShaker:

grin grin grin grin

you and this love for carrots, I know they are good for you, but surely the doctor didn't mean using them this way? cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
ah debosky it is good for the eyes oh, where too much wanking makes guys go blind, i use carrot which is good for the eyes, is that not a constructive way to use veggies? grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by spikedcylinder: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
Carrots are so unimaginative! how about cucumbers? Or better still, the the thigh of ram. . . in full lenght. undecided
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol what can i say i am not a masturbating  commando , sorry i aint shoving no cucumber in my insides dear , no sorry! as for the ram?  well debosky can play with that one i dash him. And you can have the cucumber or tubers of yam( the ones with two head and lots of roots) abego shocked
wow girl you some super hero  or sum'
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
lol thanks a lot kulu, but when I get down, its with humans, not veggies/ ram body parts grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by spikedcylinder: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
kulaShaker:

lol what can i say i am not a masturbating commando , sorry i aint shoving no cucumber in my insides dear , no sorry! as for the ram? well debosky can play with that one i dash him. And you can have the cucumber or tubers of yam( the ones with two head and lots of roots) abego shocked
wow girl you some super hero or sum'

Not that I know from experience as you seem to be the masturbating junkie but I think carrots are a little rough around the edges and have a higher tendency to break when things spiral out of control. grin grin

Super hero? How do you mean?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
kulaShaker:

tbh i sometimes have cause to wonder why some certain people allow jealousy to eat deep into the fabric of their souls.
ummm "crazy"? For what reason?

FYI this thread just like the thousands on this board are meant PRIMARILY for fun and as a means of relaxation. Anyone who needs to generate attention on an anonymous webpage needs serious psychological evaluation please. We all have our lives to live that is completely independent of whether trolls like you regard me as crazy or not.

What makes this even more pathetic is the fact that the poster didnt even make 1/10th as much noise as the miserable few who feel it is their divine right to cry on behalf of the bereaved.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2007
I noticed all the ugly people have now congregated together, WOW, Nice, I likey,

@Chiefoh, once again, you need to stop making a mockery of yourself, Don't let me spill the beans here on Nairaland and send you into retirement now.

@Kula, leave Davidylan alone.  He spoke the truth.  Why not call a spade a spade tongue tongue. Kula you are the crazy one grin cheesy

@Davidylan, man desist from offering any explanation.  As we say ah yard "u didn't lef yo mouth in a yo mumma" Speak the truth brother.

@Esss, I am still awaiting my facial treatments( although honestly I really don't need them cheesy)
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Caradona(f): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2007
The only pussy that man is going to eat, is his Neighbour's Cat grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2007
Caradona:

The only pussy that man is going to eat, is his Neighbour's Cat grin

grin grin grin which man are you referring to?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by omoge(f): 1:44am On Jul 24, 2007
catty grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 2:58am On Jul 24, 2007
davidylan:

tbh i sometimes have cause to wonder why some certain people allow jealousy to eat deep into the fabric of their souls.
ummm "crazy"? For what reason?

FYI this thread just like the thousands on this board are meant PRIMARILY for fun and as a means of relaxation. Anyone who needs to generate attention on an anonymous webpage needs serious psychological evaluation please. We all have our lives to live that is completely independent of whether trolls like you regard me as crazy or not.

What makes this even more pathetic is the fact that the poster didnt even make 1/10th as much noise as the miserable few who feel it is their divine right to cry on behalf of the bereaved.

David i am sure you are a man of a certain level of intelligence, if you read well well, you will see that i am not even defending her, me just dey do my own crase dey go, when i said ''crazy david'' i was humouring her and playing along with the silly thread, and besides, how come its my own harmless post you decided to quote, when 1 or two others called you worse. one even said you were not too important for her to worry about. abeg chill jare, learn to read between the lines.  As for the troll bit? revise that or you got yourself something to deal with ------------ ''i will not sink low to start calling you names'' look around, you aint crazy, i aint crazy in the real sense of the word(people call each other crazy , B.T.W do i really need to explain it to the very minimum for you ) and if that one word makes you feel so bad you have to revert to name calling  embarassedthen  '' you are on your own''  i am here to play. so play , don't get so bothered by what people say

ps
do i look or sound miserable to you? bhahahaha joke of the year, dear misery is not my thing, i have no time for it when i have carrots and things to think about, go on with yourself man! grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2007
Islander:

I noticed all the ugly people have now congregated together, WOW, Nice, I likey,

@Kula, leave Davidylan alone. He spoke the truth. Why not call a spade a spade tongue tongue. Kula you are the crazy one grin cheesy

hahah lol which ugly people? grin grin grin grin grin grin

ps
i have some thing for you girl
tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 3:09am On Jul 24, 2007
kulaShaker:

ps
do i look or sound miserable to you? bhahahaha joke of the year, dear misery is not my thing, i have no time for it when i have carrots and things to think about, go on with yourself man! grin

you and these carrots, be warned as someone has said, breakages can occur at the height of the moment wink
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:14am On Jul 24, 2007
lol , i won't know o! really debosky , no inserting going down here i swear , i don't want to have to explain things to one crazy over worked NHS  Naija nurse at my local  casualty department about how it got there.  embarassed. I have changed o , grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 24, 2007
kulashaker no vex abeg, with all these insults flying here and there on the land these days, it is so difficult to see which is a joke. ndo pele.  grin
oya have a real carrot.  tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2007
i don't want any carrot not with serious breakages going on. wink
Don't worry it all cool smiley
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2007
moved on to cucumbers have we? grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2007
i hear champagne bottles also do a good job. tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:24am On Jul 24, 2007
omg what have i started? please leave me alone lol lol . ok ok i asked for it, will you ever let me forget this?  grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by omogenaija(f): 3:24am On Jul 24, 2007
smally running out of this topic shocked
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 24, 2007
forget wetin? grin carrotshaker! tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2007
for all we know 'kula' may just be the name of her favorite cucumber grin grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2007
omg i will never live it down. guys pls now smiley
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by debosky(m): 3:31am On Jul 24, 2007
ok, ok stick to the real thing next time wink
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2007
does the "real thing" refer to the human carrot? tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by kulaShaker(f): 3:49am On Jul 24, 2007
ok i leave you two with your carrots i don't want see anything that resembles a carrot ever! grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by omogenaija(f): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2007
kulaShaker:

ok i leave you two with your carrots i don't want see anything that resembles a carrot ever! grin

does this resemble a carrot ? grin

Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by WesleyanA(f): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2007
it does. it's a carrot right? an oversize carrot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Piercing / Help Me Re- Invent My Style / All About The Au Natural!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.