Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,680 members, 7,805,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday (49778 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by NwekeUG(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
'I'm Not Perfect' - Tuface Shares Loved-Up Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday

Popular Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia and his wife Annie were pictured together in a loved-up photo he shared on his Instagram handle as he celebrates his 46th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming amidst marital crisis, weeks after his wife, Annie called him out on social media.

He captioned the photo;

" I know I'm not without mistakes neither I'm I perfect but we keep learning and working and striving to become the best version of ourselves. It is well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GUIDE ALL OF US AND PROTECT OUR HOMES .
#ONELOVERELIGION
#GRATEFUL
#WARRIORS
#UNWASHTHEBRAINWASH"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9hvJYLN_U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Old or recent?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by 3LACK: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
So na cruise dis ones use us catch

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by OssyMalik: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
On behalf of we Online In-laws, we rest our case.

Happy birthday Tubaba

281 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by penplus: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
-Dave Meurer

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Accidental discharge

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by festacman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Knowing Tuface, this message is expected. He can't afford to send wrong signal to his children. But make no mistake about it, Tuface has secured his freedom. From now on, things will be on his own terms.

Some Women are so 'buharistic' when they have strong control of a man's heart. So, no man with real d*ck deserves to be owned and henpecked by his wife. It is worse than doing time in Alcatraz. No man deserves it.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Celebrities with their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tame your wandering dick,apologies ain't enough.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Macsjebs:
Old or recent?

This is old. In the recent one, he's crying. tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Juspe: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iove you guys as couple, beautiful, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Macsjebs:
Old or recent?
It must be old , no date or even time posted grin
Any sensible person with spiritual mind knows that this marriage is over
They are just doing final gragra , while Annie is trying so hard to pretend that she has forgiven with pure heart , Tubaba in the other hand pretending that reconciliation is possible....
An angry woman can do unbelievable

Hmmmmm... beware of rat poison

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by famousroland(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tho he’s not perfect, but he handled The Whole situation perfectly....You are indeed a Legend...
Happy Birthday Legendary 2baba

15 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by money121(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by dynicks(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chai! This thing called love dey sweet ooo!!

If them dey do like this for public, not minding who's watching, how then e go come be for private when dem two go wan do better collabo.....!

See as everywhere just maranma!!....just dey reek of glamour, riches,joy and happiness....Chai!! ,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by IMASTEX: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good. Learn to moderate what goes out to social media especially family related affairs. The truth is most of those that always have opinion negative or positive about your home had it worse. And they actually don't care about you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by cletz991(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
CLOUT
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
TuBaba. I only hope you have peace of mind.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
It is good you did not marry an Afonja woman like Toke Makinwa. Your life would have ended. I fear who no fear afonja babes

5 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by whela(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
It is what it is.. you can't change the past, but definitely the present....

HBD 2face

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol....who cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Strongbest(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good. I love this! All shades of maturity.
Now those who like reading bad news about celebrities marriage should rest ... ..
What a bomb tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Mordarn: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by HEAVEN4444: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Different4rmu(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oooor, I'm feeling for him o

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
HBD Legend. Meanwhile those on lower package on dstv contact me to upgrade to compact and enjoy matches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour / Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.