Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera (24212 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by AprokoGirl: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Whitemoney, Big Brother Naija housemate has said Angel is camera conscious and isn’t real.

Whitemoney during a conversation with Queen alleged that Angel was acting for the camera and is chasing clout.

“Basically, she does things for clout. I’ve told her before. I said, Angel, this is not you. Most of the things you do are not you. You just do it for clout. You just do it to get noticed.

“You talk most times and you look at the camera to know whether it’s looking at you. When it’s looking at you, you add more energy. Most of the things you just do, you know what you’re doing.

He added that Angel had said everyone in the house was playing a game.

However, Queen said it’s not Angel’s fault.

“It’s not her fault. She’s not used to it. Everybody is used to it but she is not.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/18/bbnaija-whitemoney-accuses-angel-of-chasing-clout-acting-for-camera/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by constance500: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
But they are all acting for the camera

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Jestin: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
This program when them dey fork another man wife again

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Influential101: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kettle calling pot black

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by AssoJnr: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
That girl should be evicted already. She's a farm tool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Useless show

abobote:

Jobless man what are you doing on this thread

Useless goat!!! Today is Saturday. I'm catching cruise.
Do you work everyday? oh I forget, you are a filling station pump attendant.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Collins0609(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by QueenVaji: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
bb
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by dex4sure: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by davodyguy: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is he not there too act?

I really don't get why people are hyping this Whitemoney of guy.

Apart from cooking, what else does he bring to the show?

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Muhylonaire007: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Where is the lie?
That f*olish girl knows all angle the cameras are located

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Decentdave(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
No mind white money. Everyone came in there with their own strategy. Him wey dey talk , his cooking is it not for the camera too. undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Cheryph200(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
What's my own with this
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by syrecookie: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kettle calling pot black

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by syrecookie: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whitemoney is very fake than angel

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by money121(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Odjirigho: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by tradepunter: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nod
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by CXLVII: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
I knew the price of crude oil will rise.

This is good development.

White money needs to be praised. Dollar is now $1 to 100 Naira

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Is the show not all about clout chasing before? lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by stunnert(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
A Program for dim witted people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by gistray: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
He's right from every angle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Clout chasers everywhere
Same way some nonentities chase Clinton with dem MANNA moniker here.
They can't live without quoting dem MANNA.

Na dem dey rush us like indomie cheesy smiley wink

Maxi4you:
fine boy like this
Na una dey rush dem... wink

SimplyFacts:

I hope there's no mistaken identity here. Could my eyes be deceiving me? I've always thought you belong to the crew that criticize BBN. Fantabulous! cheesy
You are doing well, oin!
Dem no dey call us Dem MANNA for nothing.
Was Gordon's Dry Gin served last night also ?

UncannyGenius:
It was Ciroc drink that was served... Queen was drunk, Same with Cross... Michael was high small...
Wow!
They are still getting high.
Na dem way cheesy
Thanks!

SimplyFacts:

I don't watch the show. I follow only the FP updates here on NL. You may check the BBN thread to find answer to your question.
True that!
Non of us @[b][/b] ever watched a single second of the show so far.
(And we are damn sure we won't till the end of the show, We rather give our time to Barbecue grilling and our online business)
All na nairaland.com we dey see am.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by BrickDevo: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
This people self and this their show.... Am happy the show no dey trend again as e dey be before

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Blakpot: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mtchew...
Says the clown who dresses like a Christmas tree.
Na him chase clout pass every other housemate there.
From the beginning I could see thru him , Maria did and Angel already has too.

23 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by kenzysmith: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Left for me agenl deserve this money more than white she has been real from day one white money is d one playing good guy on camera even white kW she is a treat that y he is trying to bring her down.

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Authoreety: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Money m9ney
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Madaraire(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
There was really nothing special about her anyway,her fight with Boma earned her some sympathy votes.
She started well but now she is just so clumpsy, I doubt if she will survive eviction tomorrow.
After that "Pussy flashing incident" her popularity ratings dropped drastically.
Well, lucky for baby Saskay sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by kenzysmith: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
davodyguy:
Is he not there too act?

I really don't get why people are hyping this Whitemoney of guy.

Apart from cooking, what else does he bring to the show?
guy I swear d thing tire person apart from.cooking this guy does nothing in that house , even boma entertain d viewers more than him , he is d most fake person in that house always acting for cameras.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by tillaman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera by Jerryherd: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
cool

Obviously

If Pere said this same thing now people won't let him rest...

Abeg this year's BBN Na flop joor

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.