Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (53301 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end.

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

348 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.

216 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Longsleeve: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okafor's law really working well..
Cut all ties with her and have peace..

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Lavisha(f): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
SEX what?! she persisting you to HELL!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.

I don't even have her number but since I came here she has been calling with different numbers
I can't change my major line because of an overzealous lady

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Abi oo! What is with the long story when all he has to do is cut communication? undecided

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I don't even have her number but since I came here she has been calling with different numbers
If you are serious about ending the relationship, you will know how to. This your long story is not necessary really. undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Are ya an author??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Demigod22: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't allow her to pussify you. There's nothing new in that vagina. Just end all forms of communication with her.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abi oo! What is with the long story when all he has to do is cut communication? undecided
Don't mind him,he's enjoying the attention

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by brosom(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
I'ma tell u 3 things Duda,

(1) -Better get ur ass up and go for H.i.v test.

(2)- Cut the bitch outta ur life or else u gonna be become a SIMple man to that f** ker bitch slowly.

(3)- Duda u f**ked up real time.

Shit...!! angry

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Womanizer(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You're a charming rascal so act like a rascal and fúck her grin

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Another one, Bratislava. grin grin Which number did you call this one again?

Omo. Your OG Redpillers still gat plenty work to do o. What's all these crying everywhere, bayii?

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobicove(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just start ignoring her calls

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by delzbaba(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
U dodged a bullet and u are still eager for round 2 abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Omo. Your OG Redpillers still gat plenty work to do o. What's all these crying everywhere, bayii?

These guys are high on testosterone.

Blame the person who pays them to come up with these posts. Every second a new post. Young Nigerian men must be jobless or very emotional.

They are quick to show us these moaning threads or the ones where they have pimples on their schlong. It's becoming hilarious. Meanwhile, females are becoming their future.

This one wants to tell us he's highly desirable. Then his emotional boyfriends will join in and abuse females. Typical redpill storyline. kiss

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BRATISLAVA: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you are serious about ending the relationship, you will know how to. This your long story is not necessary really. undecided

Very long story. What is the moral, if you read it? Because the rest of us can't.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Womanizer:

You're a charming rascal so act like a rascal and fúck her grin

Brother womanizer my rascality no reach to dey sleep with people's wife oo grin

After God na karma I fear next

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I didn't create this thread to seek advice the underlying message of my thread is to make married men learn and never to think their wives can't cheat or be promiscuous and for ladies who see nothing wrong in having illicit affairs with their exes to quit the unethical and lustful behavior.

31 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

These guys are high on testosterone.

Blame the person who pays them to come up with these posts. Every second a new post. Young Nigerian men must be jobless or very emotional.

They are quick to show us these moaning threads or the ones where they have pimples on their schlong. It's becoming hilarious. Meanwhile females are becoming their future.

This one wants to tell us he's highly desirable. Then his boyfriends will join in and abuse females. Typical storyline. kiss

Jobless you say?
Joining words with you is not necessary

17 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Bunmhi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
You know what to do buh you still wanna throw dice with your life undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Janetjim1: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo, e long o!

The ball is in your court and you seems to know the right thing to do

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ChasinGood(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Man,Pester her too na grin
But Seriously,I guess you'd have to severe ties with her for your own sanity sha

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Flytime: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
same solution to the story he said inspired him

Is it that they don’t know the block button exists

I remember a guy that I didn’t want to be receiving his calls for some reasons so anytime he calls me with a new number and I pick we talk and after that I blocked the number,it kept on going for a while ..he probably got the memo and I unblocked him

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Obakashdee(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol fake news
Your ex gf carry libya number dey call
Na so

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy get mind dey fvck Libyan hoe when done knack arabo tire for survival. Na so one time for Benin I see one fresh one for bank got talking while we were both done and she was already caressing me in publicly. For my mind I done already knack am. After exchanging contacts and chatting on whatsApp I later found out she was one of them Libyan hoes.. The way I take gbes ehhn, Usain Bolt dey learn grin

U even gather mind knack am raw.. Omor una get liver sha

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Trumann: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2021
She gave you STD last time, she will give you HIV this time.
You are following a h0e who bleeped her way from Naija to Niger to Agadez to Sábà to Tripoli to Europe. She has seen more d1xks than a public toilet.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Olumighty123(m): 3:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

O sunmi oo, it's as simple as that.. I believe OP still have another thought as per bleeping the lady, if not, I don't see why he shouldn't block her from all communication.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Eazie351(m): 3:59am On Sep 19, 2021
for real, you need STD ProMax before you can have sense

4 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Caramia2020(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Avoidance avoidance defense mechanism is the best therapy in dis situation.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Powerfly(f): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end
I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me infact without informing any of her family member according to what I found out. after like Three years I got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.
She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues the girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.
She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree.(I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.
I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).
Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.
While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.
I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.
I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.
I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear
A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

So you're scared of marriage because it's the girl chasing you... But y'all m.fuckers aren't always scared of marriage when it's a newly married man going out to chase young girls.. Tori iro cheesy cheesy
You dey hear dey market your bedmatics skill...on top long stories.... You want NL girls to dm you... In ya dreams bro grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.