Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Want 2 School In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want 2 School In Ghana (4183 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? / If U Misplaced Ur Jamb Registration Number Or Pin N U Want 2 Retrieve It Click Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2011
good dai landers!! Ok i'm in 9jeria nd i dnt wnt 2 study here ut ghana,  Buh i dnt even knw ow 2 go bout it, so i nyd ur hlp fellas, d skols thr nd there tuition, although i knw of sme buh ain't got no complete info, tnx
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2011
Ayt bro it's uni, Medicine or computer science
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Gbestbiz: 1:40am On May 27, 2011
In the University of ghana, legon, admission requirement for medicine is SSCE, but in your first year you study something related to BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE then from year 2 you start with MEDICINE .Tuition fee is $6200 per year.Accomodation $1638.Application fee is $80 while registration fee is $80.
You can check out CAPE COAST UNIVERSITY, VALLEY VIEW UNIversity etc
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by amaka78(f): 2:40am On May 27, 2011
College is good for African women in America but not in Africa but it tells you that you are not really a monster yourself and you deserve better and you should know whites are able to afford it no matter what and that it is not real at al its just hate and those monsters don't help you at all so you will think about it and then try to have sex with other people who would make you feel better not worse
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2011
Now diz iz getin mre complicated, I only wnt clear tips on hw i wld go bout it xo i rely nyd a step up advice,
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Dafemo(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2011
please i also want to school in ghana,financial accounting to be precise, but i want a school that is cheap like 150k or less per term, also does any1 know how i can get houdegbe north american form in lagos, i will really appreciate it if anyone can help me
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by fd4all234(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2011
@Dafemo university of Ghana is cheap and for the north American university i don't know if u can get the form in Lagos , the best tins is to go ther and get the form.

you can go to contou and come back that very day.
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2011
@ dafemo xo wich couse do u wnt 2 study?, i fink u nd i can strt by helpin 1 anoda, xo tel me do u ave any xperience bout skols in ghana?
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Dafemo(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2011
@iceprince not at all o, my course is accounting
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Nobody: 5:39am On May 30, 2011
Good luck. smiley
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by hermosa(f): 6:17am On May 30, 2011
@OP have you ever thought about trying CHINA? livin condition isn't bad, plus school fees isnt as high as other countries, and education aint bad, think about it,
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2011
@ hermosa wht is it lyk 2 skol in china!! Cos i bet dey dnt wnt any 4rina considering their populatxn.
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by hermosa(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2011
there's a lot of rules and their more prejudiced towards blacks than any other nationality. best place to school would be beijing, cos there are more foreigners, but it's better to go to smaller cities cos living and food expenses are way cheaper, especially up north (only downside is the harsh winter-but wat's 4 months of -28degree freezing cold compared to a lifetime of knowledge and experience you'll get from schooling in china??) plus lots of hungry chinese and russian girls to choose from wink wink*
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by izeprince(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2011
deuces, So hu got mre point shld bring it on coz i dnt wnt 2 be a 'had i knw' so landers bring it on

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Olaisrich(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
what are you doing? there are three notable university that i know of!
1.University of Ghana- East Legon,Accra-Greater Accra Region

2.Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Tech. Kumasi-Ashanti Region

3.University of Cape Coast-Cape Coast -Central region

just google them one by one you will see a link that lead to there website,
then you see all there admission requirement.I will like to tell you categorically
that schooling in Ghana is not expensive more than the one we have in Nigeria,
it can only be influence by your accomodation in a situation where you don't
have any relation around that can accomondate you.
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by endwell4u: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
School in ghana with only five credits, contact +233248493542 for more information.
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by Johnsinia(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
fd4all234: @Dafemo university of Ghana is cheap and for the north American university i don't know if u can get the form in Lagos , the best tins is to go ther and get the form.

you can go to contou and come back that very day.
University of Ghana (UG) Cheap! U must b drink alomo bitter wen u post ds.
@op, UG is gud o, bt highly expensive like times3 d most expensv private uni in Niaja, although Ghanian pay lesser. Bt if u ve d money 2 waste, no problm. Ds their website- www.ug.edu.gh
Re: I Want 2 School In Ghana by OxfordTrvs: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Study and work part-time on campus in the cheapest universities in USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/1072017/study-work-part-time-cheapest#12519940

List of tuition free universities in Germany.

https://www.nairaland.com/1061064/list-tuition-free-universities-germany

(1) (Reply)

Man Was Caught On Camera Masturbating Near Ribadu Girl's Hostel ABU / 2012/2013 Msc Accounting/finance In Nigeria Universities / Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.