Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883945 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Nachie20, I'll email you. Just been busy but I haven't forgotten that I am supposed to email you smiley!!!!
Ok, Thanks. Expectant.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
@LillyGemm

Ignore the harsh words and stay on this thread, please. I've discovered that meaness is a universal trait, hence don't let it stop me from whatever I set out to do. You've been of help here.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2013
manover: which country in southern africa
@LillyGemm: You didn't answer this question. Where in Southern africa are you from? I believe after yesterday's outbursts, we all in the thread will like to know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Katangora: Goodday house,
I've already obtained my transcript from my uni here in Nigeria addressed to the german consulate, and I intend going there to get it notorized..
I already shortlisted 6 schools I want to apply to, will they agree to notorize all the 6 photocopies?
5 of the school is for winter admission, just one for summer admission, will they see it as too early to notorize now?
What other documents should I take along to the embassy as evidence and which day of the week will they attend to issues like this?
Thanks
abeg, make una answer my questions now, since yesterday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Katangora: abeg, make una answer my questions now, since yesterday

yes but make sure you have printed out and fill your admissions for the six schools and go there with original documents..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013
Katangora: abeg, make una answer my questions now, since yesterday

Go their Early mondäy to thusday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2013
topeajis:

Go their Early mondäy to thusday

Lol about to start another cold day,We go yarn for evening nah grin grin grin My eye don clear sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013
sammykunjas:
@LillyGemm: You didn't answer this question. Where in Southern africa are you from? I believe after yesterday's outbursts, we all in the thread will like to know.

I decided to ignore it because of last nights harsh and mean words that were said. I just don't feel like sharing any information about myself anymore...if I tell you were I am from, some people might say that is a lie too so no need to tell anyone here. Just to add on, student visa procedures are done differently in different countries e.g. I have a Ghanaian friend studying in Germany who told me that in Ghana, they are asked to send the money in the blocked account after they have already applied for the visa and WHEN the visa has been approved and is about to be issued...just like you guys are asked to go with insurance when the visa is approved. Here, we put the money in the blocked account before applying for the visa and submit insurance from Germany (that covers the whole length of your studies) on the day one applies for the visa. I didn't consider it bragging when my friend was sharing with me how the German student visa application is done in Ghana! I considered it as sharing knowledge! In addition, just because visa interviews are done in other countries, it doesn't mean they will be done everywhere. Moreover, some German embassies in other countries offer prospective students who want to study in Germany a study applicant visa (a visa offered for a few months to prospective students who haven't yet had a response from the Universities they applied to. They can go to Germany and wait for the response from there so that they are not late for the start of their course). Study applicant visa is only offered in certain countries and NOT all countries...therefore, things are not done the same in each and every country. Another thing, YES Americans need a visa to study in Germany BUT they can stay in Germany for three months without a visa. In fact, American students can apply for the visa/residence permit in Germany http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/05__Legal/02__Directory__Services/01__Visa/__Study__Visa.html. They are allowed to go to Germany without a visa but are told to apply from there within three months...so you see that there procedure for student visa application is also different from other countries. Germany isn't like UK where the student visa application process is the same everywhere. UK has a point system for everyone...you have to make certain points to get the student visa and these points come from having a CAS letter and enough funds. We all have to learn to accept that we CAN'T know everything and can learn/get information from others instead of just dismissing what other people are saying and considering that info as LIES or BRAGGING...it's always good to have an open mind instead of being suspicious of everything and everyone. Furthermore, things change and just because something was done last year, it doesn't mean it will be done this year or forever, it can change. e.g. paying of tuition fees in the state of Bayern/Bavaria and the introduction of the point system in UK.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2013
nachie20:
Ok, Thanks. Expectant.

I just emailed you smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
emeka55:

Miss Lily of the Valley from Southern Africa, don't get upset ok? Godson is not always like that. I felt the same way about ur post, cos u made it look like German embassy was in ur bathroom and u shed more light on how easy it was to gain access, it was as though u were indirectly poking us that struggle to get an appointment and with the emphases on ur being from "Southern Africa". U don't have to delete ur acct. We appreciate ur contributions to the thread, but u could do so without laying emphasis on "Southern Africa" where u come from, As if that is where we should expect the coming of our Lord... Cheers

Hmm, a bit confused of how I should respond to this ...giving me mixed messages and emotions here. Thanks...I think !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2013
@LillyGemm

This forum is for everybody..Nigerians and non-Nigerians, don't let anybody tell you otherwise, next time you are rudely treated like i saw now..use the report button to report such post to moderators.

Enjoy the forum.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2013
@Godson201333

You have a lot of growing up to do and quick.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
justwise: @Godson201333

Lol .. That hurts man stop drinking Beer ooo its Better u go for Vodka its Better

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

LillyGemm:

[quote author=LillyGemm]

I just emailed you smiley.[/quote

Got it. Thanks. Would send the draft of the application essay.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2013
justwise: @Godson201333

Lol and do you get paid for being a moderator

You have forgotten that you came on here few days ago bragging about uk right ??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=nachie20][/quote]

Ok. I'll look at it when you send it smiley and give you my opinion on it.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2013
hey guys this is becoming messy.....lets jst allow that to pass n move on.
lillygemm if i were u i will clear the air n disclose where i am frm. nobody is asking for ur personal details bt atleast we will kw wch country german embassy treat pple d way u said u were treated.
emphasing on nt wanting to disclose ur country gets me tinking
cheers

Godson201333:

Lol and do you get paid for being a moderator

You have forgotten that you came on here few days ago bragging about uk right ??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2013
ganasy: hey guys this is becoming messy.....lets jst allow that to pass n move on.
lillygemm if i were u i will clear the air n disclose where i am frm. nobody is asking for ur personal details bt atleast we will kw wch country german embassy treat pple d way u said u were treated.
cheers

Gbam! And @ justwise, Godson is much more grown up than u may think.. If dia is one man dt has been of immense help on dis thread, its Godson IMO.. So stop treating ppl with such comments... Many have benefitted frm Godson's interview testimonies and interview questions including d said Liillygem......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Dem still dey chop country....wats wrong telling us her country of Origin! why pple nor go suspect her, Southern Africa nor be country!!!
Justcul:

Gbam! And @ justwise, Godson is much more grown up than u may think.. If dia is one man dt has been of immense help on dis thread, its Godson IMO.. So stop treating ppl with such comments... Many have benefitted frm Godson's interview testimonies and interview questions including d said Liillygem......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2013
ganasy: hey guys this is becoming messy.....lets jst allow that to pass n move on.
cheers

So I am the one who is supposed to clear the air now ...hmm. If you had asked me before bad things were said about South Africa, I would have told you were I am from but now... Keep thinking...I won't disclose anything else here smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
If you will not disclose it, then u better delete your self from this forum! i suspect you!!! you are up-to something in this thread...maybe travel Agent from Southern Africa cheesy grin
LillyGemm:

So I am the one who is supposed to clear the air now ...hmm. If you had asked me before bad things were said about South Africa, I would have told you were I am from but now... Keep thinking...I won't disclose anything else here smiley.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
manover: Dem still dey chop country....wats wrong telling us her country of Origin! why pple nor go suspect her, Southern Africa nor be country!!!

You should have asked me before last nights insults/incident and I would have told you which country I come from...just don't want to share anything more about my country since it's considered BRAGGING and this is a NIGERIAN thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
You are on your own, make i go do prepare chicken pepper soup. nothing do me grin grin grin grin
LillyGemm:

You should have asked me before last nights insults/incident and I would have told you which country I come from...just don't want to share anything more about my country since it's considered BRAGGING and this is a NIGERIAN thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
manover: If you will not disclose it, then u better delete your self from this forum! i suspect you!!! you are up-to something in this thread...maybe travel Agent from Southern Africa cheesy grin

Hmm, lol grin!!! I will GLADLY grin delete my account!!! I've been trying to do so...maybe you can tell me how to do that and I will do it VERY VERY VERY FAST!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

YES he has helped people but it's NOT good to insult other people or other countries! That is immature...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
manover: You are on your own, make i go do prepare chicken pepper soup. nothing do me grin grin grin grin

Good you realised that smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
cheers

why do you want to know where she is from? what has that got to do with you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.