Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884073 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Adim O,can i use my gtb dollar domiciliary account transfer my own 8k euro or it must be euro domiciliary account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
iluminati: i didn't apply thru uniassist cos i no fit ther application feee wahala. I applied thru WWW.DAAD.DE

i dont understand what you mean that you applied through DAAD,DE.some university in DAAD.DE will direct you to uni assist while some will tell you to apply dirctly to the university.Do u send any application directly to DAAD.DE?Is your program free tuition?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Are u sure this illumi guy has an admission or something here is fishy. Answer this Question MR illuminati : what school did you secure an admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls mr illumnaty. Applied 2ru deed.de me don't understand that ooooo. Shey deed.de are also peforming the serviise of uni-assist ni?. Pls talk more on dis
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ flange u are funny oh. Lol. Why wont I get admission and start claiming it. This one u dey find name of school u never still se the ones u applied. I saw ur post on study in Germany and u listed many English free south-west University so I wonder up till now why u never still apply. Pls take a step and apply to many institution so that u will get admission even if it is one school.

@surecan I applied directly to the schools but found those schools thru daad.de but I avoided those one that needed me to apply thru uni-assist cos time no dey for their wahala so I just applied directly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ illuminati .. I didn't ask a rheotorical Question .I joined this thread very late and couldn't apply for summer so I'm waiting till next winter because I didn't get enough schools that offer Bsc in English and I need enough schools plus I need to take the german class in goithe from january.

Answer this Question
1. What is the name of school u had an admission
2. Does Daade.de perform the service of uni assit

Do not avoid d Questions if u answer me then ill stop feeling skeptical about u on this thread
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
@illuminati,please reply my remaining question
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
@surecan what is ur remaining question?

@flange. Why I have refused to answer the question is because I noticed you are doubting me right from time. If you had beleived in me i would have co-operated. I'm a christian and have no reason to lie. Forget my user name 'iluminati' it only means Light. We are children of light and not the other wordly meaning oh cos me i no join them oh.

So once you have a little beleive in me and stop being skeptical about me then i will gist u all things u wanna know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Laffin these thread is much fuNny. Anyway. Who knws the rate @ which dHl or fedex charge abeg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
No matter how much i praise Admin O on this this i beliv it can neva b over-emphasized. Admin O, u r a saviour and im very grateful
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
No matter how much i praise Admin O on this this i beliv it can neva b over-emphasized. Admin O, u r a saviour.
I was at skye bank today to ask abt how i can transfer money into a german account and the customer representative told me that if i v a savings account with them, all i v to do is write a letter than i want to transfer ...amount into ...account and i wil b issued a form to fill in which i wil fill in the details of whr im transferring the money.... Bro and sis, i think we now v a way of paying our uni assist fee?
I wil b going to my school tomorrow to collect a letter of proficiency in english and i hope to pay the uniassist fee by thursday and transfer my papers by Friday.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
surecan:

bros thank you for surfacing here at this time people needed you most,i did exaactly what you does but was surprise uni assist said that my transcript was missing.Any way i have since written to them to search very well and as well sent to them another one hopefully they will not come up with another story

Mr Surecan, please a simple question for you............ How did u pay ur uni assist fee?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
TummieMarshal:

Mr Surecan, please a simple question for you............ How did u pay ur uni assist fee?

If youin nigeria the onlymeans I think u can pay is 2ru money transfer from a euro domicially. Account. Planning to do my tommorow sha andam paying 98 euros to uni-assist. And 25 euros to univesity of worms
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
topeajis, cant i pay thru a skye bank transfer? And again if the skul im planning to get admission into deadline is jan 1, do u think i still have a chance, ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=TummieMarshal]topeajis, cant i pay thru a skye bank transfer? And again if the skul im planning to get admission into deadline is jan 1, do u think i still have a chance, ? [/quote

Yes youcan try the skye bank sha.. But the jan 1st depends on you if you can pay before money and send it via fedex or a courier servise fast I think I can still make it sha .. But holiday is much dis days sha but u can send your document same day u make the payment sha cos they will get it within 10min. And the document wilk get their wthin 3 workin days includin saturdays.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
surecan:

bros thank you for surfacing here at this time people needed you most,i did exaactly what you does but was surprise uni assist said that my transcript was missing.Any way i have since written to them to search very well and as well sent to them another one hopefully they will not come up with another story

Yeah its best u send dem anoda,cos of time(especialy if u ve d money)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
surecan: @Adim O,can i use my gtb dollar domiciliary account transfer my own 8k euro or it must be euro domiciliary account

Since u goin to germany, open a euro acct, its better,or u can use ur friend euro acct, anoda option go to Gtb tell dem wa u want n dey wil tel u wat to do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
@flange
why re you stressing urself abt the schl 'Illuminati' was admitted to,since he has indirectly refused to disclose it. Lol,thats Naija 4 u, if someone would actually travel or go smwhere 2day,he/she might probably tell you, wld travel nxt week. Worry no more bcs i cld see u're for winter in which many schls wld admit by that time.

@Mr Illuminati
so,you were admitted 2 south/west university, hun? Is that the exact name? However,u're keep repeating that often without disclosing d name. I think you shldn't have come here to say you are admitted since you dont wnt people to knw. If u tell or not,that doesn't reduce or increase what God has for others and you too. You may have ur trivial excuse though,i mean no harm bro. Peace!

@Tmarshal,
why can't you go ahead and use skyebank first? If it works,good! Or otherwise,then find another alternative. God bless u!

@All- please you guys shld stop lamenting and read the thread from page 1 cos i think its sufficient for us with our own li2 efforts we shall get there. 1loV
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
topeajis: Laffin these thread is much fuNny. Anyway. Who knws the rate @ which dHl or fedex charge abeg.
I used fedex mine was around 9k ,,, Dhl is about 14k-15k wen I checked

This forum is d best... Its a pity we Nigerians misuse every opportunity given to us(scams...)Its rily unfortunate
Whoever created dis forum God bles U,n also to Justwise,u well appreciated 4m my heart

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
TummieMarshal: No matter how much i praise Admin O on this this i beliv it can neva b over-emphasized. Admin O, u r a saviour.
I was at skye bank today to ask abt how i can transfer money into a german account and the customer representative told me that if i v a savings account with them, all i v to do is write a letter than i want to transfer ...amount into ...account and i wil b issued a form to fill in which i wil fill in the details of whr im transferring the money.... Bro and sis, i think we now v a way of paying our uni assist fee?
I wil b going to my school tomorrow to collect a letter of proficiency in english and i hope to pay the uniassist fee by thursday and transfer my papers by Friday.

Wow dats kool...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MrNigeria2(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ AdIm how is Germany treating you bro and how is their educational system? (masters program)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
TummieMarshal:

ok,i applied from abroad on behalf of my wife,so i used debit card
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
surecan:
@illuminati
i dont understand what you mean that you applied through DAAD,DE.some university in DAAD.DE will direct you to uni assist while some will tell you to apply dirctly to the university.Do u send any application directly to DAAD.DE?Is your program free tuition?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Demaeji
Welcome back , well I've left the dude actually I really wanted to spread my tentacles and get ready for as much schools as possible because via Daade, the schools that take undergraduate in English I hve here is just 2 full time and the other 2 half english/German
So please if u have additional schools please drop a few.
As for illuminati , well I'm sorry if I pressed the issue ur name,ur school whatever doesn't matter just keep the thread alive with useful nd detailed info.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 3:42am On Dec 19, 2012
I sincerely appreciate you guys for been here with me wit ur supports and advices at a time like this, im most grateful.

I remember telling you all that I will be going to my school today bt because if i get to skye bank and i am told it can't b done, i dont want to b.rushing back here to ask u guys other ways of pay for uni assist fee.,
(1) i saw some posts saying they paid thru fedex, is that really possible or what u actually mean to say is that u paid for the transfer of ur documents
(2) Some pple claimed to have paid thru a debit card, but i knw our ATM cards too are debit cards. R u trying to say u paid thru ur ATM card?
(3) Some set of pple said they paid thru a Mastercard, remember almost all our ATM cards are master cards,
Pls which other means can i pay for this uni assist fee, cos i v to have as many as three to four meas of payments. Remember i told u time is no more on my side
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 19, 2012
^^ Bros the only option you have is transferring the money through a EURO denominated dormicilliary account. So, either look for someone that has it or open one for yourself.
Debit and Mastercards work only outside Nigeria. Meaning that you can't use any card generated by our banks here.
And FEDEX is only for sending documents.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Adim O.:

Wow dats kool...
Oga how far? Please eh, the photocopied and notarised transcript you sent, did you include it with all other documents together in one envelope or did you send it in a separate envelope?
Just want to know if UNIASSIST insists on getting the transcript only from the school.
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Zeddicus:
Oga how far? Please eh, the photocopied and notarised transcript you sent, did you include it with all other documents together in one envelope or did you send it in a separate envelope?
Just want to know if UNIASSIST insists on getting the transcript only from the school.
Thanks.

No problem about including it n your application package but the transcpt must be stamped,sighnedand sealed. All n the name of ur universty. So u can include but have to be in an envelop wth the school name and stamp

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2012
topeajis:

No problem about including it n your application package but the transcpt must be stamped,sighned and sealed[/b]. All n the name of ur universty. So u can include but have to be in an [b]envelop wth the school name and stamp

uni assist said officially authenticated transcript.Make a copy of the transcript and notarize it in the Court or notary public and send it with other application documents.Because you will still present your original transcript on the day of registration in your school.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Surecan says one thing Topeajis says another. This is where we need the experience of those that have already scaled through the process. ADIM O, JEJET and co..Kindly give us your opinion on this issue please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Zeddicus: Surecan says one thing Topeajis says another. This is where we need the experience of those that have already scaled through the process. ADIM O, JEJET and co..Kindly give us your opinion on this issue please.

Is still same thing u must authenticate all photocopy of your document .. U should knw that.. Any officail document u want to make photocopy u must authentcate it by eitherr the school oginal stamp or notary public.. We still sayin same thing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.