Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883695 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
surecan: If a married student give birth in Germany,what will be the status of that child in Germany,can the child be a citizen?

"...Until recently, children of foreigners did not automatically receive German citizenship. As of January 2000, children born in Germany to foreign parents will receive German citizenship if:
one parent has his habitual and lawful residence in Germany for eight years, or
one parent has his habitual and lawful residence in Germany for seven years and has passed an integration course,
and this parent has either residence permit a settlement permission for three years..."
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2012
Thank you all for participating in my question,is there any benefit for a student to give birth in Germany,may be if they two are on study permit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2012
If you are a woman: In exceptional circumstances (eg pregnancy), a leave of absence from the university with a temporary continuation of stay with a residence permit will be allowed. To qualify for maternity benefits, you need to be a member of the statutory health insurance and be insured with entitlement to sick pay, or you are in a employment relationship. Please seek the advice of your health insurance when registering for one in Germany. However, when extending your residential permit every 12 months, you must show proof of sustainability not for your self alone but also for your child. (your self alone is about 7800 Euro)
surecan: Thank you all for participating in my question,is there any benefit for a student to give birth in Germany,may be if they two are on study permit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2012
@jejet,thank you so much,which means is really tight for married couple to study in Germany.I am applying for my wife to go then i will join her later on study permit 2,so that is why i just want to get full information to know the best for us but is quite unfortunate to get different opinion from people but from my research so far,you are really in line,the only benefit we may get is if she delivers in Germany is just tax reduction.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
stchrischu:

my friend ,Your informations is 100% wrong.i beleive u are just assuming.I live in Germany and dont pass wrong information around.

You live in Ajegunle in Lagos and stop claiming Germany. Yes my information might be wrong but you dont have to claim Germany when you are not there. Please dont try to be smart.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
iluminati:

You live in Ajegunle in Lagos and stop claiming Germany. Yes my information might be wrong but you dont have to claim Germany when you are not there. Please dont try to be smart.

beleive whatever u think.i dont have power to prove anything to u...but dont say what u dont know.its not insult
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
But why are all dis useless people actn like why should you claim wat you nt. Do you thnk any one is ready to fall nto your tap here. Pls stop sleepn on the bike. Andd go fnd another means to scam am ready to gve maa contact to any one but am sure no one in nigeria can scam he..... Pls people don't be discorage to share ideas here pls. Its has been fun all this while before all dis hungry nigerians came in......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
topeajis: But why are all dis useless people actn like why should you claim wat you nt. Do you thnk any one is ready to fall nto your tap here. Pls stop sleepn on the bike. Andd go fnd another means to scam am ready to gve maa contact to any one but am sure no one in nigeria can scam he..... Pls people don't be discorage to share ideas here pls. Its has been fun all this while before all dis hungry nigerians came in......

Don't mind my typing pls...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tope ur typing I don't mind Hight u were but there was a message thou . Some ppl here post a comment and reply their Question wit a different name and all their information they pass are totally wrong . I still can't figure why Justwise won't block em' . Well Merry Xmas house
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Hi friends. I'd like to know if one can pursue an MSc. along studying a Bsc. I would like to do another Bachelors degree in another field while also doing my Msc. Also, how long does it take to get the study visa after the admission letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Whose interview is next?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
iluminati:

No, you're the one living in Ajegunle under bridge.. If not, you won't come here and paste over 1 million % VERY AWFUL & WRONG INFORMATION. It's obvious you don't have a clue about German Immigration..... If you don't know about it, its better you ask rather than false building your confidence in something you don't know.

Children born in Germany to non-German parents automatically acquire German citizenship at birth, as long as one of the parents has lived in Germany for at least 8 years and has the right of permanent residence
So, even though if both the student and the baby mother are in Germany as students, they’re entitled to NOTHING.
At least, one of them must have residency status and must have lived in Germany for 8 years
RESIDENCY is different from STUDENT VISA. As a student , you are only in Germany to study and they expect you to leave Germany with you baby and the baby mother.
You are only entitled to your baby’s German Birth certificate. That’s all..
German citizenship law says: A person is eligible for naturalization once they have lived legally in Germany for eight years and have permanent residence status.
The most common ground for citizenship is on the basis of 8 years legal residence in Germany and possession of a settlement permit or valid residence permit.

So, stop saying what you don't know, and stop accusing stchrischu wrongly

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
@dotcom_na_me_na_me why u just comoin here today. So u want us to believe u rght wat about if you the person u supportin... pls you people should just stop. All dis ur false information..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No, you're the one living in Ajegunle under bridge.. If not, you won't come here and paste over 1 million % VERY AWFUL & WRONG INFORMATION. It's obvious you don't have a clue about German Immigration..... If you don't know about it, its better you ask rather than false building your confidence in something you don't know.

Children born in Germany to non-German parents automatically acquire German citizenship at birth, as long as one of the parents has lived in Germany for at least 8 years and has the right of permanent residence
So, even though if both the student and the baby mother are in Germany as students, they’re entitled to NOTHING.
At least, one of them must have residency status and must have lived in Germany for 8 years
RESIDENCY is different from STUDENT VISA. As a student , you are only in Germany to study and they expect you to leave Germany with you baby and the baby mother.
You are only entitled to your baby’s German Birth certificate. That’s all..
German citizenship law says: A person is eligible for naturalization once they have lived legally in Germany for eight years and have permanent residence status.
The most common ground for citizenship is on the basis of 8 years legal residence in Germany and possession of a settlement permit or valid residence permit.

So, stop saying what you don't know, and stop accusing stchrischu wrongly

thanks ,your information is very correct.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
nduchris: I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply .

Daddy pls go apply as soon as she sent you the invitatoin package am very sure u much snarter then her as a nigerian but let her be aware about your bank account statement and. Try mail the embassy about their requirement before you apply all the best daddy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
wahabcoal: Hi friends. I'd like to know if one can pursue an MSc. along studying a Bsc. I would like to do another Bachelors degree in another field while also doing my Msc. Also, how long does it take to get the study visa after the admission letter.

Reply please brothers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal:

Reply please brothers

Well I don't know how possible it is for u to be studing for ur Msc along side bachelor if you want to change ur field why don't you make up ur mind on which you want to do first or write a school you are interested in about what u want to do and then you can start from there.
Anyways by Jan 15th will be d deadline for most schools that u can apply for this summer so if u don't apply now u might have to wait till winter because u will need the admission letter to apply for a student Visa which is about 2 months approximately check the recent posts on the thread you can see some related answers to ur Question.
Good luck bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wow! much thanks flange for the quick response.
The issue is, my Bsc transcript wont be ready till july/august next
year, and would like to apply for a course in I.T in bremen, im aware of
d deadline, Uni.assit is their mode so im working towards it. I will start with the BSc then proceed with d Msc 2014. The issue now is ive got just my olevels (WAEC) and secondary school Testimonial, does Uni-Assist accept it? Must i notorize them as adviced by forum members? I'l visit some pages here to know how its notorized. Thanks.
for the reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal: Wow! much thanks flange for the quick response.
d deadline, Uni.assit is their mode so im working towards it. I will start with the BSc then proceed with d Msc 2014. The issue now is ive got just my olevels (WAEC) and secondary school Testimonial, does Uni-Assist accept it? Must i notorize them as adviced by forum members? I'l visit some pages here to know how its notorized. Thanks.
for the reply.

Yes u have to a notary public on ur certificate. And also uni assist should accept weac. Cause that wat am also usion to apply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal: Wow! much thanks flange for the quick response.
for the reply.

you welcome bro . before you proceed on ur application for IT in bremen you have to check for their language instruction most undergraduate courses are taught in German and if you are talking about Bremen (jacobs university) i know has eng taught programs but its a private uni hold ur 20k euro
Otherwise go to daade.de check for a study programme and lang and start from there and yes your WAEC o'levels is accepted in uni assist you can also confirm that on www.daade.de too
the photocopy of ur result is what u take to the notary..
are u appling for winter 2013?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
@flange, Gracioús bro. I just saw its taught in german, i'l be goin for another Taught in english University at Berlin, bib.htw-berlin.de. Kindly provide easy steps for the 'notary' so as not to revisit all pages. I reside in lagos, provide where i can do it. AND YES im going for Summer. (April intake). I use GTB, can i make payment to Uni.Assist via my GTB activated mastercard? Thanks much bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
at all, pls I downloaded the Germany account opening form and am ready to go to the embassy for account opening but pls all, do I need to print the account opening form in coloured or black and white? I am going for Summer semester for Engineering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
kelly4top: at all, pls I downloaded the Germany account opening form and am ready to go to the embassy for account opening but pls all, do I need to print the account opening form in coloured or black and white? I am going for Summer semester for Engineering.

Was thinking the embassy will give you the form. But u can go along wwith ur own and ty print the coloured to be. On a saver side sha.. Good luck also comin behind you which school did you got the admssion letter from ad how many schools did you applied for and how many gave you admission.?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal: @flange, Gracioús bro. I just saw its taught in german, i'l be goin for another Taught in english University at Berlin, bib.htw-berlin.de. Kindly provide easy steps for the 'notary' so as not to revisit all pages. I reside in lagos, provide where i can do it. AND YES im going for Summer. (April intake). I use GTB, can i make payment to Uni.Assist via my GTB activated mastercard? Thanks much bro.

Just go to any court close to you and notarize your certificate and you can't make payment with a card issued in nigeria the best is for you to open a domicailly account and make the payment from it or if u have someone in europe you can tell them person to make the payment on your behalf.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
kelly4top: at all, pls I downloaded the Germany account opening form and am ready to go to the embassy for account opening but pls all, do I need to print the account opening form in coloured or black and white? I am going for Summer semester for Engineering.

U will fill the form on the computer before printing it. Print in black and white ink. Go to the embassy with the form, ur innternational passport and prof of admission. The prof of admission is not composary though but make sure u get to the embassy btw 6am and 12 noon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
@topeajis, i didnt get to see your earlier comment to my request, thanks bro for the info. I'm a newbie on the German board, i kinda drifted away from the Australian thread cos of the expensive tuition. As regards the notary, ill follow your advice. I learnt it would cost much to open a domicilary account, and ive got no.one in europe. I really hope i meet the 15th Jan deadline provided i have other options for Uni-assist. Thanks again bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal: @topeajis, i didnt get to see your earlier comment to my request, thanks bro for the info. I'm a newbie on the German board, i kinda drifted away from the Australian thread cos of the expensive tuition. As regards the notary, ill follow your advice. I learnt it would cost much to open a domicilary account, and ive got no.one in europe. I really hope i meet the 15th Jan deadline provided i have other options for Uni-assist. Thanks again bro.

Just try and look for someone that has a domicairry acount it nt a must is ur account anyway. I didn't pay vai domicailly acount my brothe paid for me. I don't think is late cos I even just sent my application package on monday.. And it will take 6 days to get to uni-assit cos I used nipost but if it fedex o dhl it takes just 3 days
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
@topeajis, Way2go Bro! Thanks for inspiring my quest. I'll approach some peeps 2morrow regarding the account. Where did you apply? Taught in German? Mine's english, i'l learn German later though(na youtube's go suffer am.lol). U use Skype or 2go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
wahabcoal: @topeajis, Way2go Bro! Thanks for inspiring my quest. I'll approach some peeps 2morrow regarding the account. Where did you apply? Taught in German? Mine's english, i'l learn German later though(na youtube's go suffer am.lol). U use Skype or 2go?

Masters programme in english ooo. Am applyin for about 5 schools sha am on bbm and yahoo massanger
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
khunlehzy:

U will fill the form on the computer before printing it. Print in black and white ink. Go to the embassy with the form, ur innternational passport and prof of admission. The prof of admission is not composary though but make sure u get to the embassy btw 6am and 12 noon

pls are you sure they will accept black and white print out? How long does the account opening take and how do i know the account have been opened?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by KEMER(f): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.