Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884039 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by KEMER(f): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2012
suxes2005: Whose interview is next?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2012
My interview was tough, coz of series of question thrown at me, but hopefully on jan 2 by Gods grace, i will pickup passport and visa stamped
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 3:25am On Dec 28, 2012
I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2012
kelly4top:

pls are you sure they will accept black and white print out? How long does the account opening take and how do i know the account have been opened?

100 percent sure. Make sure u fill the form before printing.the embassy will certify the form n send it to the bank.the whole process takes 3 weeks at most and once the account is opened, a confirmation email will be sent to your email which will contain ur bank details.at dis point u can make ur deposit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
kiss[/color]My interview is on 9th. I applied for a student visa. Got admission for my Masters in Public Health Program at the Haw-Hamburg university of applied sciences for summer term starting March 2013. I already av all the document required including the blocked account. Any advise on how the interview might look like [color=#000099]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2012
khunlehzy: kiss[/color]My interview is on 9th. I applied for a student visa. Got admission for my Masters in Public Health Program at the Haw-Hamburg university of applied sciences for summer term starting March 2013. I already av all the document required including the blocked account. Any advise on how the interview might look like [color=#000099]
@kunlehzy plshowmany schools did you applied for andhow ma gave ur admsson and how long does it take uni-assist to confirm ur payment s it when ur admisson package got to them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2012
topeajis:
@kunlehzy plshowmany schools did you applied for andhow ma gave ur admsson and how long does it take uni-assist to confirm ur payment s it when ur admisson package got to them?
I only applied to one school in germany and I got admission from the one school. I applied to the school directly and also through daad.de not through uni-assist. No application fee was paid.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2012
khunlehzy:
I only applied to one school in germany and I got admission from the one school. I applied to the school directly and also through daad.de not through uni-assist. No application fee was paid.

Thnks much for the quck responce now u gven me hope. Appled to 5school so should hope forr like. Admisson then snce I meet all the requrements.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2012
jambogini: My interview was tough, coz of series of question thrown at me, but hopefully on jan 2 by Gods grace, i will pickup passport and visa stamped
Congratulations bro....wow... We need more of this on this thread
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2012
kelly4top:

I applied to only Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences in South Germany for Summer session. english tought program in Electrical engineering and information techology. I applied directly to them without using uni-assist but I saw the sch on daad.de.

Am alsso applyin for summer my deadline is jan 15th have paid for uni-assit but lke theyhave nt seen it sha but have sent. My application package sha also applin for course taught in english. Are ur on bbm or can. Have ur yahoo I.D
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnyd4u: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
I have two years greece visa and want to live in germany any problem with this
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2012
sunnyd4u: I have two years greece visa and want to live in germany any problem with this

But snce its a seghen visa u can enter germany but youcan stay more then 3 months on a vissit to another country na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2012
wahabcoal: @topeajis, Way2go Bro! Thanks for inspiring my quest. I'll approach some peeps 2morrow regarding the account. Where did you apply? Taught in German? Mine's english, i'l learn German later though(na youtube's go suffer am.lol). U use Skype or 2go?

Taught in German ke. Lol tope no get time haha .. How will can u improve or learn german via utube?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
khunlehzy: kiss[/color]My interview is on 9th. I applied for a student visa. Got admission for my Masters in Public Health Program at the Haw-Hamburg university of applied sciences for summer term starting March 2013. I already av all the document required including the blocked account. Any advise on how the interview might look like [color=#000099]

Is your school tuition free?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
flange:

Taught in German ke. Lol tope no get time haha .. How will can u improve or learn german via utube?

@ flenge if you a genuis u can learn it na. Every body is nt dull lke me and you na that we can't even pass TOEFL
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
topeajis:

@ flenge if you a genuis u can learn it na. Every body is nt dull lke me and you na that we can't even pass TOEFL

Lol wahala dey Africa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
sunnyd4u: I have two years greece visa and want to live in germany any problem with this
tell us why u wanna run away from greece first then we will advise u.

Pls those who have gotten an interview experience should post it here like the US thread so that we can prepare.

@Topolis i wish u success in ur admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
topeajis:

have u guys already checked d result? Anyway,no pass or failure in TOEFL.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yeap we have checked already its one week after d exams d result gets available don't mind Tope joor. The scores were very good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnyd4u: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
@kelly4top I just want to change enviroment and feel like living and working in germany dont know anybody there though
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
flange: Yeap we have checked already its one week after d exams d result gets available don't mind Tope joor. The scores were very good
That's good.,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Demaejy:
That's good.,

Check this out bro
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/voraussetzungen/en/6017-university-admission-and-requirements/?id=100133&ebene=2&submit=Show+»

http://www.studienkollegs.de/en/14309/index.html
Thatfor undergraduate we would have to take an assesment test for admission please anyone with an experience could please contribute to this
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
jambogini: My interview was tough, coz of series of question thrown at me, but hopefully on jan 2 by Gods grace, i will pickup passport and visa stamped

Was it a student visa interview or visiting?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
flange:

Check this out bro
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/voraussetzungen/en/6017-university-admission-and-requirements/?id=100133&ebene=2&submit=Show+»

http://www.studienkollegs.de/en/14309/index.html
Thatfor undergraduate we would have to take an assesment test for admission please anyone with an experience could please contribute to this
That does not mean that they will sey exam for you oh. It means if you do have those requirement like ur waec and neco u are exempted from taking the text

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
sunnyd4u: @kelly4top I just want to change enviroment and feel like living and working in germany dont know anybody there though

Ok pray about it before you finally relocate. Don't just take decision alone also seek the face God too. Anyway there are more opportunities in Germany. You can work and go to school freely there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
surecan:

Is your school tuition free?
Yes but ma course isn't free..am going for Masters in Public health. Find out more on www.haw-hamburg.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Greece is not a schengen country,you need to get a German visa before you can move there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2012
topeajis:

But snce its a seghen visa u can enter germany but youcan stay more then 3 months on a vissit to another country na
Greece is not a schengen country.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Demaejy:
Greece is not a schengen country.

Really? Taugh they amoung ni oooo.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2012
tourist visa interview bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.