Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883960 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijaobi:
thats one of the schools i got admitted in. Biomedical Engineering to be precised. A joint admission with martin luther university, halle.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000: Please house help me praise the lord ohh. Finally I have received the much awaited email. My visa has been approved and was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. I want to thank you all for your advise and good wishes.
For those also on the waiting list, you shall rejoice and share your testimony too.
congratulation.....bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
bissiejoe: I had my interview on the 13th of june, though I had already seen my bank account details before going for the interview, Old mama just told me to fund the account and sent the confirmation to the embassy.
I didn't fund the account until last week and got confirmation from DB on friday.
I sent the confirmation to the embassy immediately on friday and yesterday I got a response that the confirmation have been sent to the alien authority in germany for final consent.
This morning, I was mailed by the embassy to come with three month travel insurance and my passport.
For those who had been asking questions about funding before interview, take a clue from this.
congratulation.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eke40seven:
That's great! Congrats! Halle is just 28 miles from Desau where my campus is. Is your campus in Kothen or Bernburg? Its great to know that one will occasionally see some smiley black faces in a sea of serious white academic faces. Hope we could share more info. Have you hooked up with anybody who could shed more light about life there specifically? Looking foward to our Naija connection.
first sememster will be in kothen, then the rest in halle. Am still weighing my options. I have other admissions as well. Am waiting for ruhr university to make their decision, then i'll make a choice. But once i make any contact i'll let u know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
pls guys already in Germany, how's giessen like?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
please house help me....... my interview is next week, and my passport photo is the only document remaining. I have snapped one that fit exactly with the space provided on the application form.; and ~I took note of other required details. please i need the advice of those that have done their interview. am I good to go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijaobi:
first sememster will be in kothen, then the rest in halle. Am still weighing my options. I have other admissions as well. Am waiting for ruhr university to make their decision, then i'll make a choice. But once i make any contact i'll let u know.
Great! Always nice to have options. Wish you all the best. And for people already in Anhalt, we look forward to reading your experiences.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eke40seven:
Great! Always nice to have options. Wish you all the best. And for people already in Anhalt, we look forward to reading your experiences.
wish u d best too bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by biggiecafe: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
hello house,i have just received my admission letter last week and just renewed my passport,please i really need information from you guys on how to go about the visa process.
I am told at the embassy that i can only get visa appointment by the end of august and my worry is that hope it will not be very late to apply considering the 8weeks required to apply before the school resumes....i got admission into Rhine Waal univ of applied science to study mechatronic engineering and also i have an uncle over there that wants to sponsor me that wants to send me documents.
pls what r the interview like and what are the prospects with using a sponsor or sending the money into a vlocked account,
Hope to read from you guyz soonest.
Regards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olorunmuyi: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
biggiecafe: hello house,i have just received my admission letter last week and just renewed my passport,please i really need information from you guys on how to go about the visa process.
I am told at the embassy that i can only get visa appointment by the end of august and my worry is that hope it will not be very late to apply considering the 8weeks required to apply before the school resumes....i got admission into Rhine Waal univ of applied science to study mechatronic engineering and also i have an uncle over there that wants to sponsor me that wants to send me documents.
pls what r the interview like and what are the prospects with using a sponsor or sending the money into a vlocked account,
Regards.

Bros, abeg when did u applied? Cos I applied too on d 19th of June & I'm yet to recieve any notification from them. Please she'd more lights on it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
biggiecafe: hello house,i have just received my admission letter last week and just renewed my passport,please i really need information from you guys on how to go about the visa process.
Regards.
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/09_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html
you can get info there
for students specifically
"Please note
Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90
days), only for studying at German universities:
please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST
attach your admission letter from the university,
the proof of your financial means as scanned
copies and a copy of your passport data page. The
next available appointment will be allocated and an
email sent to you." sourced from https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Am also in your shoes waiting for my sponsorship letter so I haven't gone through the embassy procedures yet. It will be advisable if you get more info from experienced lads. you can also check earlier post.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Regards.
I would have expected you to get this info from the embassy since you had been there. However, check
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/09_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html
you can get info there
for students specifically
"Please note
Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90
days), only for studying at German universities:
please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST
attach your admission letter from the university,
the proof of your financial means as scanned
copies and a copy of your passport data page. The
next available appointment will be allocated and an
email sent to you." sourced from https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Am also in your shoes waiting for my sponsorship letter so, I haven't gone through the embassy procedures yet. It will be advisable if you get more info from experienced lads. you can also check earlier posts.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
dolpaz:

A big Amen to that
Ehn ehn, the good news have started rolling in.
Who's next??
I said it yesterday.. good news coming this week.
some more on its way.
Glückwünsche

am so happy ! cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley for you Beebee

Thanks my buddy, kilon sele ojowo lo fe ka pade ntori iwe yen ?

kayusboss: Hehe grin grin grin...congrats beebee. Which school?
thanks Otto-Friedrich uni.

abiegirl:

Congrats!! This is great news. How long did you have to wait after the interview and after funding your blocked account? Which school are you heading to?

The wait was exactly 3weeks 4days. And I didn't use block account.

naijaobi und ferdimako na wah for two of una......... wetin una con dey drag now? abeg make una leave mata for mathias.
If persin like make e learn language if he like make e no learn if we jam for germo we go know wasup. dem no dey tell person say fire dey hot.

For everyone who sent a congratulatory message i say to you all, you shall come here and testify like me. Let me hear somebody shout AMEN.

In other news grin **no be advert ohh**** IGI seem to be cheap. I got my travel insurance from them for just 14k5.

Where is godson.....emeka und co. abeg which food items i go need pack. i know of garri sure banker

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
bissiejoe: I had my interview on the 13th of june, though I had already seen my bank account details before going for the interview, Old mama just told me to fund the account and sent the confirmation to the embassy.
I didn't fund the account until last week and got confirmation from DB on friday.
I sent the confirmation to the embassy immediately on friday and yesterday I got a response that the confirmation have been sent to the alien authority in germany for final consent.
This morning, I was mailed by the embassy to come with three month travel insurance and my passport.
For those who had been asking questions about funding before interview, take a clue from this.

Congrats bro, when will you be going for collection?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000:

Congrats bro, when will you be going for collection?

I am planning on going tomorrow.....which of the IGI office did you obtain the insurance from?
I want to get the insurance very early tomorrow morning before going to the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
bissiejoe:

I am planning on going tomorrow.....which of the IGI office did you obtain the insurance from?
I want to get the insurance very early tomorrow morning before going to the embassy.

Their head office at Hopewell Adeola street.
I'm also going tomorrow for collection.
How would you meet up with time ? You know they said we should come in the morning from 8-9am
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
@beebee, did u make use of sponsorship letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000:

Thanks my buddy, kilon sele ojowo lo fe ka pade ntori iwe yen ?

thanks Otto-Friedrich uni.

The wait was exactly 3weeks 4days. And I didn't use block account.

naijaobi und ferdimako na wah for two of una......... wetin una con dey drag now? abeg make una leave mata for mathias.
If persin like make e learn language if he like make e no learn if we jam for germo we go know wasup. dem no dey tell person say fire dey hot.

For everyone who sent a congratulatory message i say to you all, you shall come here and testify like me. Let me hear somebody shout AMEN.

In other news grin **no be advert ohh**** IGI seem to be cheap. I got my travel insurance from them for just 14k5.

Where is godson.....emeka und co. abeg which food items i go need pack. i know of garri sure banker
lolz..congrats brother... go prepare ground for us... cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
PLEASE guys did u fill in this part below in the account opening form? is it necessary?

If possible please allocate the account to a branch close to my place of study.
My university/language school is called:.......................................................
And is located in (specify place):....................................................
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes sir
osurvey: PLEASE guys did u fill in this part below in the account opening form? is it necessary?

If possible please allocate the account to a branch close to my place of study.
My university/language school is called:.......................................................
And is located in (specify place):....................................................
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Justcul: Femi or whatsoever ur name is, don't you ever post 'entirely in german'..! What's wronge wif u Had this thread been in german, would you have learned (admission & visa process) upto ur present level

People like you are so selfish.. there is a german language thread on nairaland created by Beebee, go there and post ur trash..

This was the response to your message immediately I saw it

Oh! I can see someone is pained. Had to wait till now to respond. If u were the one that aided the anti-spam bot to suspend me, congrats yo, NL champion! U deserve a medal!

Btw, the day I posted in all German, you complained and I reasoned with the idea and decided not to do so again. But screw it man, regardless of whether or not you are the owner of NL, if I decide to include a bit of German in my posts, it's my choice; You don't own me! Just because u happen to be in a forum and seem faceless shouldn't make u go about talking carelessly. And to those who supported your childish message, ya'all can go suck on it.

If peeps could tell a newcomer to go read from the start of the thread just to get a grasp of whatever question the person asks, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to take ur ignorant arse to google for translations.

You can ban me from nairaland all you can; I'm merely a passerby. The day I came asking for assistance, no one rendered it after all.

But now I take it back. Sorry! I no go post in German again. Hope say pidgin valid? cheesy

@beebee5000 @edufabulous @ferdimako @Nimakor ... Thank you guys for being civil, mature and condemning what's wrong. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000: .

Congratulations bro... I'm yet to get an email from them ooo... I guess they considered the date of resumption. Since ur German course starts on 4th of next and mine is September. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed tho!

Congratulations once again cheesy.. I dey dey tempted to type German but I no go like NL police put me for jail again hehehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Congratulations bro... I'm yet to get an email from them ooo... I guess they considered the date of resumption. Since ur German course starts on 4th of next and mine is September. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed tho!

Congratulations once again cheesy.. I dey dey tempted to type German but I no go like NL police put me for jail again hehehe

Baba relax jare, it is well, i replied your pm.

Yes i guessed it was the date they used in replying me. Du kannst auf Deutsch Schreiben. Aber nicht alles.
Next time when you are banned by the anti spam-bot just mail the mod and complain, you will be set loose grin grin grin grin grin grin

It frustrated me on that German thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000:

Yes i guessed it was the date they used in replying me.

Oh! I didn't get any message from you o. I still don't know how NL works fully sha.

I've still placed myself on the loop of refreshing my mailbox and shall keep u posted on whatever development. I'll send you a PM again and hopefully, yours gets delivered this time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Oh! I didn't get any message from you o. I still don't know how NL works fully sha.

I've still placed myself on the loop of refreshing my mailbox and shall keep u posted on whatever development. I'll send you a PM again and hopefully, yours gets delivered this time

okay
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000:

Yes i guessed it was the date they used in replying me. Du kannst auf Deutsch Schreiben. Aber nicht alles.
Next time when you are banned by the anti spam-bot just mail the mod and complain, you will be set loose grin grin grin grin grin grin

It frustrated me on that German thread.

Lol... I'll keep that in mind bro.

Now I can type my German.

Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß beim Reisen nach Deutschland. cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Lol... I'll keep that in mind bro.

Now I can type my German.

Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß beim Reisen nach Deutschland. cheesy cheesy tongue

Danke schön

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.