Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883696 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbam !
case closed !

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eke40seven:
I would have loved to put this matter to rest and let the euphoria you had created in the minds of your 'comrades' remain on high since i have agreed that RW UoAS is 'good' but it will be a great injustice to the informed opinion of my cousin whom I quoted (although he was never a mincer) to be regarded as trashy. I perceive that you are very thin- skinned and that has contributed to your bungling comprehension of subtle meanings in the words personally bolded for emphasis by you and consequently turning a blind eye to the caveats i made in both the beginning and end of my post knowing that my reply was in response to a particular question that was asked. And bro, whatever happened to opinions? You are in an advanced country and should know better!
Firstly, the reference to Netherland was obviously sarcastic and an ill veiled attempt to be funny as you can see the reference made to 'weed' since its legal there and on a serious note, the minimum wage in the Netherlands is the highest in Europe at over €1340/month (Germany doesn't have at the moment) only second to Luxembourg! So even if you walk dogs for a living, it is legally binding on your employer to pay above that! Kleve is less than 10 miles from Nijmegen closer than Moers and Krefeld the only exception being Emmerich, so it features.
Also you made reference to the parallels I gave as regard distance (another botchy conception of yours) I never made reference to time but just made an attempt to give readers an idea of the distance using an example they can relate with. Any right thinking person should know the contrasting situation in the two countries thus making appropriate adjustments and i even made reference to that in a previous post.
However, am happy the way this turned out, the info that has been revealed through this dialogue would have been very useful to many. For you to have provokingly responded all the way from Germany in order to defend and give details about student life there proves it. You must agree with me that its been worthwhile, if not for you, for the prospective students.
At this juncture, I bow my head in respect (waving a big white flag and waiting for a hearty embrace). PEACE!!!
P.S: The use of words like 'Botchy' and 'bungling' were used heartily and should not be taken seriously.
Nice one bro.let peace reign..one love

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
it breaks my heart when i see people derailing this thread by trying to flaunt their vain pride, make unnecessary jest, discourage people or kill people's morale rather than render help or answer their innoccent questions. most of the culprit, on this wise, have been people who have at one time or the other benefitted from the effort of great heroes who has graced this thread in times past and present.
may i say iz high time we moved on from the distarction brought by eke, as he himself has already moved on. lets ignore whichever unseriousness that ferdimakor may have manifested or will likely later manifest. those of us who have gotten their visa should be our leader in this room and not our masters.
i reeally apprec8 the e4t of our bro who are already in germo for their help. beebee, bissi, dolpaz, naijaobi, nimakor, eke, ferdii and the rest are all well recognised...thanks
..............................#team~winter......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
oboy d kain grammar wey dey ooze out from this thread, nawao. cheesy .
@eke40seven, how far any news on anhalt yet? U gat any info yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
papilon89: it breaks my heart when i see people derailing this thread by trying to flaunt their vain pride, make unnecessary jest, discourage people or kill people's morale rather than render help or answer their innoccent questions. most of the culprit, on this wise, have been people who have at one time or the other benefitted from the effort of great heroes who has graced this thread in times past and present.
may i say iz high time we moved on from the distarction brought by eke, as he himself has already moved on. lets ignore whichever unseriousness that ferdimakor may have manifested or will likely later manifest. those of us who have gotten their visa should be our leader in this room and not our masters.
i reeally apprec8 the e4t of our bro who are already in germo for their help. beebee, bissi, dolpaz, naijaobi, nimakor, eke, ferdii and the rest are all well recognised...thanks
..............................#team~winter......
my brother, u too much. I think d bolded says it all grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaobi: oboy d kain grammar wey dey ooze out from this thread, nawao. cheesy .
@eke40seven, how far any news on anhalt yet? U gat any info yet?
LOL!!!
Bro, dem send me email on Monday telling me what to do when I arrive. Them come end am by saying "send us a short message to know whether you are coming or not?
The speed wey I take respond eh! go break Bolts records.
What of yours? How is it going?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please house, can we just move past all these "which school is better than which" and not kill the very essence of this thread which is to adequately inform prospective students. I have immensely gained important info from this very thread as a guest but I had to come speak out because its getting out of hand. Please guys, let's move past it and continue the good work which was started.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaobi:
my brother, u too much. I think d bolded says it all grin
U cld get a heart attack. U used to love my chats... remember TUM interview rescheduling idea. I know u still have no idea! I'm not losing a sleep over anything.haha...try make up ur mind and go get visa.ferdimako scares d living daylight out of u now..why?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
U cld get a heart attack. U used to love my chats... remember TUM interview rescheduling idea. I know u still have no idea! I'm not losing a sleep over anything.haha...try make up ur mind and go get visa.ferdimako scares d living daylight out of u now..why?
lolz. U? Scare me? Hahahaha.. U used to be a nice guy arround here, but reçently u v been messing up. No be only me notice am, everybody dey talk abt am.. But no wahala sha. Which area u dey even enter for Germo abi no be Germo u dey head to? Cos me neva see u mention any school o.. Na just to dey correct grammar grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eke40seven:
LOL!!!
Bro, dem send me email on Monday telling me what to do when I arrive. Them come end am by saying "send us a short message to know whether you are coming or not?
The speed wey I take respond eh! go break Bolts records.
What of yours? How is it going?
lolz. I don respond dem since o. I go send you PM now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaobi:
lolz. U? Scare me? Hahahaha.. U used to be a nice guy arround here, but reçently u v been messing up. No be only me notice am, everybody dey talk abt am.. But no wahala sha. Which area u dey even enter for Germo abi no be Germo u dey head to? Cos me neva see u mention any school o.. Na just to dey correct grammar grin
Yea...u need the corrections so that u don't mess up while in Germany. If you claim a language, know it well.

I am wrapping up my M.Sc....going to Canada to work. Sb I know comes here and I come. He will soon go to Germany and I leave una. Very soon!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
congratulations mr Ferdi for your msc.......and i wish you well in your journey to canada......can we please have the peace we so much desire in this place....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaobi:
LoL
Haba! This is brutality na. Ferdimako has paid his dues by contributing immeasurably to the thread and his controversial nature I bet will attract people to this thread and keep it alive and I appreciate his line of argument. Let there be peace o!
As regards his 'grammar correction' job, he could be on an industrial training IT in Nairaland or an employee here, is possible na. So tell me which school is better than that?
Leave him o. at least people will be careful with their grammar knowing that Detective Ferdimako's hawk eye is watching, no be school most of us dey go?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaobi:
Honestly speaking, Ferdimako is a nice guy who is seeking PR in Aussie and Canada grin grin
He's just a funny guy who likes stalking and trolling around shocked shocked grin grin kiss kiss
I noticed he's never angry. Its all for the fun of the thread.
United we stand, divided we fall
Gemeinsam sind wir stark !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
dolpaz:
Honestly speaking, Ferdimako is a nice guy who is seeking PR in Aussie and Canada grin grin
He's just a funny guy who likes stalking and trolling around shocked shocked grin grin kiss kiss
I noticed he's never angry. Its all for the fun of the thread.
United we stand, divided we fall
Gemeinsam sind wir stark !
if that is the case then, mr ferdimako, lets be serious for christ sake
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Negro1986(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good evening honourable house, thanks for all ur wondaful contributions so far. pls help me out with ur views nd opinions coz am in a dilemma now, i really want to do my masters in int. biz in Germany by next yr but most skuls have their admission during winter nd d only skuls i dat still have summer admissions are UOAS. my question is considering d issue of quality of education , should i wait for winter next year to apply to a university or should i go ahead with UOAS application, dis is bcoz i want to go to the best recognized skuls dat will give me advantage incase of job hunting and living in a good city after studies. plz dis is a genuine case senario nd not an intended attempt to draw arguments or derail d thread. all ur views will be graciously appreciated, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
bissiejoe:

I am not sure if you can use the confirmation of account details, if you have your fund ready, make the transfer and you will get the confirmation of transfer in two days. Then you can use that to apply for interview
well fund never ready... embarassed
bissiejoe:

I am not sure if you can use the confirmation of account details, if you have your fund ready, make the transfer and you will get the confirmation of transfer in two days. Then you can use that to apply for interview
well fund never ready...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na wa ohh make una leave my guy now. I need him here ohh, cool cool ferdimako how far ? cool
See as our thread con sweet die, abeg we dey wait for more testimonies ohhh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
VERY IMPORTANT
How did you fund your blocked account?

Please we need step by step solution to this from everyone who have done this.

(Hint: did you just walk to any bank and say you want to fund your blocked account - i mean you have 2 million naira in your local wema, gtb account)... - you know the blocked account has to be in euro. pls how did you conquer this simple process?)
Please - STEP by STEP solution. cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
ebele17:

Na wah oo!! I dont know any Mrs. Laerm!!!!!! Who is she? How can i contact her? Thanks!
which course were u admitted for? transportation systems or computational mechanics or environmental engrg?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ogbeche77: congratulation
thank you,bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Negro1986: Good evening honourable house, thanks for all ur wondaful contributions so far. pls help me out with ur views nd opinions coz am in a dilemma now, i really want to do my masters in int. biz in Germany by next yr but most skuls have their admission during winter nd d only skuls i dat still have summer admissions are UOAS. my question is considering d issue of quality of education , should i wait for winter next year to apply to a university or should i go ahead with UOAS application, dis is bcoz i want to go to the best recognized skuls dat will give me advantage incase of job hunting and living in a good city after studies. plz dis is a genuine case senario nd not an intended attempt to draw arguments or derail d thread. all ur views will be graciously appreciated, thanks.
Here are my submissions, from the information I have been able to gather from good sources.
1. There are still universities that are open for summer admission (e.g Uni Paderborn) but only a limited courses are offered generally by both uni and UoAS.
2. The degree from UoAS and Uni are equal before the law.
3. (I) The only difference between a Uni and UoAS is that the former is research oriented while the latter is practical oriented.
(I) Uni offers PhD while UoAS don't. although some offer it in conjunction with unis. so you will have to go to a uni for PhD and sometimes you may be required to do additional courses + the PhD programme if you are entering with a UoAS degree.
4. uni offers wider range of courses while UoAS are limited to some courses like engineering, economics or say courses tailored for industries
The advantages and disadvantages of uni and UoAS may not be much, all depends on the course, your future plan and job specification. Although generally university may be perceived as more elitist because they are generally older, get huge fundings for their research (not a rule though) but UoAS are seen as more suitable for the industry where practical knowledge is needed.
The quality of the school sometimes may open many doors, however, note that the most important thing is your ability to graduate with a result that will attract employers and your proficiency in German after graduation is very key to opening more professional doors. Also, it takes good old hardwork because I gathered that their system is strict. Also you can use DAAD rankings to compare schools and courses if you are too concerned about choosing the best school but gaining entrance can be another story.
You can check toytown Germany to read the opinions and experiences of people there that will help answer your questions.
Read all the comments on this tread and follow and meditate on it religiously, it could be your anchor when you enter the troubled waters of German admission.
I hope you find the information useful?
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
VERY IMPORTANT

(Hint: did you just walk to any bank and say you want to fund your blocked account - i mean you have 2 million naira in your local wema, gtb account)... - you know the blocked account has to be in euro. pls how did you conquer this simple process?)
Please - STEP by STEP solution.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Negro1986: @Eke40seven, please can you help to guide me on how to post on "TOYTONW GERMNAY", i have registered and logged in on the website but i can't see where to post new topics, Thanks.
Open a particular section of the thread. (check well to see the particular thread that is suitable for the kind of question you want to ask) check the page where all the topics are outlined, the button for posting a topic is usually on the bottom right hand corner.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
VERY IMPORTANT

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
oluwaniyin: VERY IMPORTANT

our ogas please help this guy,he needs ur help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Negro1986(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ E ke40 seven, thanks again for ur replies, i truely appreciates nd it will go a long way in guiding me in my decisions too. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
bissiejoe:

Furthermore, please what is the content of the slip you were given after applying for the blocked account? knowing that could help in trying to judge or guess if they would accept the account confirmation letter in place of the slip because I never get the money needed. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=kayusboss]I copied this from a previous post. Good luck
1- Do You understand German?
3- Why did you want to study your proposed course?
4- Why Germany?
5- What do you know about Germany?
6- What is your school's name? 7- Where is it located?
8- Where is your school ?
9- What have you been doing after graduation?
10- What is your sponsors profession?
11- How many semesters are in your course?
12- What is the duration for each semester? 13- List some courses to be taken
14- What arrangement have you made regards
your study in Germany?
15- What are your intentions after study?
16- Who is your sponsor?
17- How did you know your sponsor? 18- Do you have any relative in Germany?
19- Have you ever visited Germany before?
20- How many border countries to Germany? List
them

[/
Thank you for this.]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION ASAP, I AM GOING TO CLOSE THIS THREAD. GOT THAT - JUST TRY ME.

VERY IMPORTANT

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.