Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884037 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
abiegirl: Make una follow me celebrate. I picked up my visa from d consulate today.
Congrats abie girl. I tap into your testimony.. God wey do am for you, go do am for me and others in Jesus Name...Go and excel and prepare a place for us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Teflon1:

Wow! thank God for this good news...i am very happy for u. pls i hv a question:

what date was ur interview...i am trying to calculate if the 1week break at the embassy extended ur ivsa collection date, considering the 2weeks or 2weeks3days talked about by a coule of ppl here.

I had my interview on d the 16th of July. However, enrolment at my school starts on the 18th of dis month so I blive dt was a factor in gettin d visa early.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
bochu: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Congrats to ablegirl and others who collected their visa.....so happy for you guys.....my guys dEm,plz don't send me back to page so so so if I ask question abeg...abeg if I open block account shey I fit deposit d money twice ni?? embarassed
Yes you can as long as the following specifications are met
1) Its gonna total a sum of 8040euros
2) its gonna be ready before collection of visa
But make sure u transfer it twice I.e 4020 euros each so u can pay a lesser bank commission of 0.5%
regards!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=abiegirl]

I had my interview on d the 16th of July. However, enrolment at my school starts on the 18th of dis month so I blive dt was a factor in gettin d visa early.[/quoteablegirl which school you dey go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=bochu][/quote]

University of Mannheim

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
futurewise11: please can you help me in getting some food stuff while coming?my city is 1.30min to your school.

Sent a PM to u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2014
bissiejoe:

Was it a student visa or tourist visa?

Student visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2014
I just finished my interview now, evrytin went well. She asked one question DAT I don't know and I told her I don't know and she quickly asked the next one which I ansad. All in all it was nice

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2014
please can i use one recommendation letter for all the schools that i will be applying to
Re: German Embassy And Visa by HelloT: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Please guys I've been reading through page 0 almost at 100 now... please I'm still looking for an answer to this question... Is there a school that accepts Waec only? I have have someone that will sponsor me so I won't need a block account.. I'll appreciate if I can get an answer to this. Thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2014
HelloT: Please guys I've been reading through page 0 almost at 100 now... please I'm still looking for an answer to this question... Is there a school that accepts Waec only? I have have someone that will sponsor me so I won't need a block account.. I'll appreciate if I can get an answer to this. Thanks in advance.
The blunt, simple and truthful answer is "NO"
You will need either your university 100 level results and transcript or HND.
Regards !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
igwejay: please can i use one recommendation letter for all the schools that i will be applying to
You may, if the programs are exactly the same and no particular school's information is written on it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lacuna(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
I can say, unequivocally, that travelling to Germany for studies is as easy as anything. All anyone needs is to get the right documents and put up a good performance at your interview.....YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
lacuna: I can say, unequivocally, that travelling to Germany for studies is as easy as anything. All anyone needs is to get the right documents and put up a good performance at your interview.....YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA

& how many cases/samples hv u observed/studied over a period to make u jump to this ur "UNEQUIVOCAL" conclusion?
or do visa 'rejectees' give u a call everyday?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
igwejay: please can i use one recommendation letter for all the schools that i will be applying to
Not all schools will require recommendation letters and many who would, do have special recommendation letter forms and format to be filled and sent confidentially to them mostly through email by your referee and I would also assume most recommendation letters have addresses on them. So it depends on which school and under what terms and form they may need it.
So its best you follow your school's instructions as 'yes or no' answer doesn't have a general applicability in this situation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
nevilbot: I just finished my interview now, evrytin went well. She asked one question DAT I don't know and I told her I don't know and she quickly asked the next one which I ansad. All in all it was nice

Congrats in advance bro! Did she ask about the blocked acct payments
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Teflon1:

& how many cases/samples hv u observed/studied over a period to make u jump to this ur "UNEQUIVOCAL" conclusion?
I think I agree with lacuna, given the CONDITIONS he stated. The German embassy are really very fair just as long as you provide ALL the needed documents and defend yourself at least in the case of student visas (Don't really know much about other types). The only seemingly tough task may be the meeting of visa requirements which I think is also fair, that's not taking away anything from people who have strived gallantly to get their visa.
I must admit also that this thread have made things even much more simplified.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lacuna(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Does common sense not tell you that the two MAJOR reasons visa applications are rejected are poor interview performance and inadequate or unsatisfactory documentations?
Teflon1:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
lacuna: Does common sense not tell you that the two MAJOR reasons visa applications are rejected are poor interview performance and inadequate or unsatisfactory documentations?

"...It is as easy as anything" is not an 'ok way' to say it. there are ppl who hv been rejected despite having adequate docs and performing well at their interview...well, ur opinion!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
nevilbot: I just finished my interview now, evrytin went well. She asked one question DAT I don't know and I told her I don't know and she quickly asked the next one which I ansad. All in all it was nice

Pls sir,cd u share ur interview transcript?
#humble request# many thanx n'huge congrats in advance!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lacuna(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
I am talking from a personal experience. I will share it here very soon, everyone needs to understand that these Visa officers neither hate nor like you. Matter of fact, they are strict about STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES. Meet those standards and follow the procedures duly and no one can deny you your visa. If i got my visa even after an initial rejection, then anyone can!
Teflon1:

"...It is as easy as anything" is not an 'ok way' to say it. there are ppl who hv been rejected despite having adequate docs and performing well at their interview...well, ur opinion!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
lacuna: I am talking from a personal experience. I will share it here very soon, everyone needs to understand that these Visa officers neither hate nor like you. Matter of fact, they are strict about STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES. Meet those standards and follow the procedures duly and no one can deny you your visa. If i got my visa even after an initial rejection, then anyone can!

Bro, plzz don't hesitate to share ur experience here.. On this thread, we love and learn frm 'EXPERIENCE'..

One love!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Visa Granted....Thank y'all 4 ur support...Good luck to everyone in d waiting list.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
femsuper: Visa Granted....Thank y'all 4 ur support...Good luck to everyone in d waiting list.
congrats, when was your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
emerald14: congrats, when was your interview
18th July
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Congrats emerald.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
femsuper: Visa Granted....Thank y'all 4 ur support...Good luck to everyone in d waiting list.
There is no better way to put it....
Congrats bro!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
also thank God.. Congrats man

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
she did not even talk about my blocked account payment, she just said they would get back to me that i should verify for her if my email is correct. she asked me what the name of the german president is and i told her i dont know, she then asked me for the name of the chancellor and i told her. she asked my how i heard about the school, wia the school is as in city and state, why germany, why neuroscience, my plans after graduation, my sponsor

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
lacuna: I am talking from a personal experience. I will share it here very soon, everyone needs to understand that these Visa officers neither hate nor like you. Matter of fact, they are strict about STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES. Meet those standards and follow the procedures duly and no one can deny you your visa. If i got my visa even after an initial rejection, then anyone can!
what really was the reason for your initial rejection after u went for the interview @lacuna. What reason did they give u. Could u please tell us?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
nevilbot: she did not even talk about my blocked account payment, she just said they would get back to me that i should verify for her if my email is correct. she asked me what the name of the german president is and i told her i dont know, she then asked me for the name of the chancellor and i told her. she asked my how i heard about the school, wia the school is as in city and state, why germany, why neuroscience, my plans after graduation, my sponsor
Ok thanks. Questions were fair anyway but as u know Angela Markel,u supose still knw Joachim Gauk too na bros. Na so e dey be sha. Congrats in advance!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014

Congrats bro. Glow with pride!

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.