Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883883 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks @Eke40seven.

Gott ist gut grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
I am from Ghana and i have been following you all from Accra. The procedure for student visa is a bit different here. I received my admission letter on August 1.
Booked appointment for August 4. no need for blocked account. had to show up wz my sponsor anyway, was asked to come back on august 11 to open account went on august 12. Everything done sent document to DB august 15. Just got mail wz account details. off to the embassy tommorrow morning to show them the mail.
i am trusting God to here Good news by next friday. Anybody going to baden-wurttemburg (Heilbronn)

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
I tap into your blessing ooooh. His name be praise. Who will do this for you if not GOD. His mercy endure forever

terryo1: Hello house, pls kindly suspend all u're doing at the moment and follow me praise God in a german way. I have just picked up my visa at the embassy today, following an interview I had on d 22nd of july.

I really want to say a big thank you to every one on dis forum cos ur advices, and info all contributted immensely to the success of my german visa. Right from day one uptil dis moment, I am glad to be a part of you guys cos u helped me all d way.

To all those still processing theirs, I say may the good lord that sent help to me and helped me achieve this also help u too IJN and we will all rejoice together in germany IJN. One hearty love to you all. Gracias....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
m365571: I am from Ghana and i have been following you all from Accra. The procedure for student visa is a bit different here. I received my admission letter on August 1.
Booked appointment for August 4. no need for blocked account. had to show up wz my sponsor anyway, was asked to come back on august 11 to open account went on august 12. Everything done sent document to DB august 15. Just got mail wz account details. off to the embassy tommorrow morning to show them the mail.
i am trusting God to here Good news by next friday. Anybody going to baden-wurttemburg (Heilbronn)
Charlie, thou art welcome in our midst. My soul doth rejoice at thy compliments and also happy that a brethren from the Gold coast findeth this refreshing.
There are many of our brethren hither going thy way to seek knowledge in Stuttgart and Ulm in the same land of Baden Württemberg.
I bid thee good luck and success in all thine endeavours.
Fare thee well.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
m365571: I tap into your blessing ooooh. His name be praise. Who will do this for you if not GOD. His mercy endure forever

Thanks Boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
futurewise11: you no mention futurewise abi?i go catch you for african party here dont worry........congrat bro....buy plenty jeans and sneakers come oh..
futurewise11.. baba i sent you a mail.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congrats guys, keep it coming.. cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks @Futurewise11, @Eke40seven and @Nimakor.......I have decided to start my application process. I am Abuja based and the embassy here told me that I can only apply in Lagos. Please, can anyone tell me the procedure like the first thing to do. The German embassy website is not helpful........??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
reecky:
Student visa interview is usually lagos embassy

Thanks for the response. They replied and referred me to lagos.

Regards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
m365571: I am from Ghana and i have been following you all from Accra. The procedure for student visa is a bit different here. I received my admission letter on August 1.
yea,I ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be going to baden wurttemburg buh God grace na nachte jahr..bitte weiß du ob,mannheim in baden wurttemburg ist?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
terryo1: Hello house, pls kindly suspend all u're doing at the moment and follow me praise God in a german way. I have just picked up my visa at the embassy today, following an interview I had on d 22nd of july.

I really want to say a big thank you to every one on dis forum cos ur advices, and info all contributted immensely to the success of my german visa. Right from day one uptil dis moment, I am glad to be a part of you guys cos u helped me all d way.

To all those still processing theirs, I say may the good lord that sent help to me and helped me achieve this also help u too IJN and we will all rejoice together in germany IJN. One hearty love to you all. Gracias....

I am happy for you brother...
I Imagine the duo of You and Me in Ulm. Remain blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
I got a shocker today! My student Visa interview was fixed for the 23.09.2014. My school starts lectures on 15.09.2014. Is there anything I can do? cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
ohimai83: I got a shocker today! My student Visa interview was fixed for the 23.09.2014. My school starts lectures on 15.09.2014. Is there anything I can do? cry
Wow! This is a shocker ooo.But I know my ogas will help you out on what to do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Anonymous1900: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
ohimai83: I got a shocker today! My student Visa interview was fixed for the 23.09.2014. My school starts lectures on 15.09.2014. Is there anything I can do? cry

If its us f1 student visa, i believe you can request for expedited appointment (the condition states as long as the interview date you originally booked is after your school resumption/report date on your i20, you can request for an expedited appointment)

you can also contact your school and request to arrive a bit late due to your appointment date. I guess if you state the country visa you are applying for , folks here would be able to provide more detailed assistance.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by isha99: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
JewelStone: Hi guys,

Please I need a little help. I'm applying for short stay German visa. I'm going for tourism, my interview is next week.

I'm meant to fill an online form called 'Videx', and I'm having challenges with this form. Some options are not highlighting, and it's also asking for bar code. When I tried printing, only the first page came out.

If there's anyone that has experience with this form, kindly help me out.

Pls how did the interview go??and what supporting documents did you carry along?? N what were the questions like?? Everyone's talking of a study visa in here so i have to cling on to u as a guide..thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccoy1(m): 1:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls how where can i register for the german language course in lagos..nd how can i get a passport...i don't have single idea on getting the passport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2014
bochu: yea,I ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be going to baden wurttemburg buh God grace na nachte jahr..bitte weiß du ob,mannheim in baden wurttemburg ist?

Where are you going to?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2014

I also got mine fixed for the 22/9/2014. Next thing i saw was yesterday, the embassy sent me a mail telling me dat they have rescheduled it to 29/8/2014. My school, TUM, starts 1st Oct. So, i suggest you send them an email. They are very prompt in replying. State your school resumption time and ask them to re-schedule your appointment. I dont think they will refuse. Dont only include your lecture time, the enrollment time is also important. If lectures are on the 15th, then enrollment is usually earlier. So, send them an email.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Ndyoo:

I am happy for you brother...
I Imagine the duo of You and Me in Ulm. Remain blessed!

Together, we will form the association of Nigerian students in Ulm. Lols

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2014
terryo1:

Together, we will form the association of Nigerian students in Ulm. Lols

Sorry for the question, does Ulm admit once a year? A friend is trying to fill the online form, but it is not accessable.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin grin
abiegirl:

Where are you going to?
na mannheim my able sista...na u I dey follow oo grin grin.university of manheim..just make I get my b1 result 4 goethe 4 novemba remain..and please able,I wan open block account,shey I need admission letter to show b4 I open nam ni?n
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
@damsamty @ nimakor u wouldn't blame me cos if u knw wat I av risked to dis admission of a tin so hearing dias no possibiliies freaked me out but am sorry anywaz so watz up wif u guys hint me on wat to do u re my people both of u chop kiss from heaven*muah*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2014
I am in abuja too. Am sure we will get useful information from our experienced ogas in the house. I called the abuja embassy yesterday and the lady on the other end of the line confirmed that student visa has to be Lagos. Have you started your blocked account opening process?

ABUkAkA: Thanks @Futurewise11, @Eke40seven and @Nimakor.......I have decided to start my application process. I am Abuja based and the embassy here told me that I can only apply in Lagos. Please, can anyone tell me the procedure like the first thing to do. The German embassy website is not helpful........??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
How long does that process take in Naija. In Gh they say 6-8 weeks my school starts on the 29th november. Please help a sista out how did you go abt find a place to stay. The sch is send me possible rooms and i have to cal or email them. Most of them is reply with sorry the room is taken blah blah blah
Eke40seven:
Charlie, thou art welcome in our midst. My soul doth rejoice at thy compliments and also happy that a brethren from the Gold coast findeth this refreshing.
There are many of our brethren hither going thy way to seek knowledge in Stuttgart and Ulm in the same land of Baden Württemberg.
I bid thee good luck and success in all thine endeavours.
Fare thee well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Had my interview yesterday. No be that white old woman interview me. Na anoda chinese-looking woman. Everything went smoothly, I was able to answer the questions that bordered on my course, why I don't want to study it here, neighboring countries to Germany, occupation of my parents, when I entered university, when I left, when I did NysC, the name of the city I am moving to, etc. After all they stamped my passport, collected my original certificates and I left. The woman made a mistake that I detected from the glass, using my details on the form of the guy that she interviewed before me, I noticed and called her attention to it and she was like omg, what an error, commending me that I have a "good eye".
I also received admission from the main school I want to go to. I hope all goes fine coz I have mailed the embassy, as advised by the woman that interviewed me, that I want to change school. Trier thanks for the admission.
Naijaobi, thanks for keeping in touch.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
@yapyap

How long did it take you to get an interview date from the consulate?

yapyap:

Ok! I have applied for thr interview just worried that I have not receive the accouunt info! Correction noted!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
phucado: Had my interview yesterday. No be that white old woman interview me. Na anoda chinese-looking woman. Everything went smoothly, I was able to answer the questions that bordered on my course, why I don't want to study it here, neighboring countries to Germany, occupation of my parents, when I entered university, when I left, when I did NysC, the name of the city I am moving to, etc. After all they stamped my passport, collected my original certificates and I left. The woman made a mistake that I detected from the glass, using my details on the form of the guy that she interviewed before me, I noticed and called her attention to it and she was like omg, what an error, commending me that I have a "good eye".
I also received admission from the main school I want to go to. I hope all goes fine coz I have mailed the embassy, as advised by the woman that interviewed me, that I want to change school. Trier thanks for the admission.
Naijaobi, thanks for keeping in touch.
well done bro. Congrats.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Negro1986(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
M365571 My ghanian sis, i shall be joining yu at Heilbron by God's grace around March coz right now am gearing up for their summer admission on master biz & cult. mgt. @ university of Heilbron. I heard d city is a good one too, pls which course where yu admitted to nd what level, bsc or masters. Wishing yu lucks in ur adventures.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am doing masters in Tourism Mgt. I am now busy lokking for house oooh no be easy. I keep just rejections. I think i shd stop mentiomimg that i am African and just show up and suprise them
Negro1986: M365571 My ghanian sis, i shall be joining yu at Heilbron by God's grace around March coz right now am gearing up for their summer admission on master biz & cult. mgt. @ university of Heilbron. I heard d city is a good one too, pls which course where yu admitted to nd what level, bsc or masters. Wishing yu lucks in ur adventures.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
My Ogas in Germany, pls help me o. I was at turkish airline today to make payment for my flight reservatn and I already booked a one-way trip, but I was told that I need to book a two-way because I wnt be allowed to connect from instanbul to stutgart, my destination. For those who av used one-way with turkish airline, please advise me ooo. Thnks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
terryo1: My Ogas in Germany, pls help me o. I was at turkish airline today to make payment for my flight reservatn and I already booked a one-way trip, but I was told that I need to book a two-way because I wnt be allowed to connect from instanbul to stutgart, my destination. For those who av used one-way with turkish airline, please advise me ooo. Thnks

@abiegirl, pls what airline did u use and was it one-way?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
terryo1: My Ogas in Germany, pls help me o. I was at turkish airline today to make payment for my flight reservatn and I already booked a one-way trip, but I was told that I need to book a two-way because I wnt be allowed to connect from instanbul to stutgart, my destination. For those who av used one-way with turkish airline, please advise me ooo. Thnks
Why not ask for destinations that are more popular and closer to your destination (Ulm), like Munich. you know that Stuttgart will be a less traveled route from Nigeria. That will even save you more money in the absence of a straight one way flight. Alternatively, you can check other flights and see what their arrangements are like.
My 2 cowries.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.