Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884014 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
omamofe:

"you are also initially admitted to the university to take part in a
German language course."

"You may enrol on the language course after you have fulfilled further enrolment
requirements at the university Please bring the
following documents with you to enrolment:
- confirmation of participation in the language course
- your passport
- your original certificates and translations in German or English
Once you have successfully completed the necessary language course(s), you may transfer to your chosen study programme."

All your letter is trying to say is that you have been giving admission by the school,
1. You have to enrol for your study programme first but you won't be starting until you have completed the language course.

Which means the steps you need to take are as follows:
1.Send your school a mail accepting the admission.
2. Ask them what the cost for the language school is.( which means you have to factor that in your budget)

3. You would then get to your university, enrol for your programme.

4. Start your language course (unroll you complete it you wouldn't be able to start your proposed programme)

5. When you are done with your language course you will then proceed to transfer to your proposed course you have enrolled for.

N.B : you don't need to learn to speak German for your interview because you would be going to language school of your university 1st before you start your chosen course of study.

Please house you can correct me if am wrong. ( took my time to read and digest the latter before writing, I may have over looked something)

THANKS @omamofe........There was a list of language schools the University sent to me for registration with the admission letter. They informed me to choose any. I get the picture clearly now. THANKS again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
ABUkAkA:

THANKS @omamofe........There was a list of language schools the University sent to me for registration with the admission letter. They informed me to choose any. I get the picture clearly now. THANKS again.
please which school gave you this admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
emerald14: please which school gave you this admission

UNIV OF DUISBURG-ESSEN
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
ABUkAkA:

UNIV OF DUISBURG-ESSEN
ok, thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
ABUkAkA:

You are welcome, sorry about the typographical errors, was trying to attend to work and also reply you. I hop you still understood all. If there is anything again we can go through it together, if you want.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Congratulations to fellows who have been granted visas. Wishing you all-the-best.

One quick question(s), did you fund your blocked account before or after the interview?

If the account has not been funded before the interview, what effect does this have on the issuance of the visa? what proof of financial means would one take along if the account has not been funded befor the interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
These is urgent I need a quick respond my visa was deny at the german embassed in my invitation letter intended for my arrival is 01-09-2: 14 I have limited after appeal on monday will I get my visj granted after the appeal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
These is urgent I need a quick respond my visa was deny at the german embassed in my invitation letter intended date for my arrival is 01-09-2014 i have limited after appeal on monday will I get my visa granted after the appeal pls I need ur advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundetiler2011: These is urgent I need a quick respond my visa was deny at the german embassed in my invitation letter intended date for my arrival is 01-09-2014 i have limited after appeal on monday will I get my visa granted after the appeal pls I need ur advice
say what?

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
These are the 2 excuses 1:- the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable 2:- your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could be ascertained I need your advice if I should go for appeal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tofunk: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Am still waiting for admission letter from trier university
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2014
tofunk: Am still waiting for admission letter from trier university
Mehn this waiting time is not easy atall.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello guys,had my interview at the Consulate on Friday. Having received a lot of advice and info on this thread about the likely questions to be asked,no question was difficult. Hoping for a favourable reply soon. Thank you guys for everything. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2014
geemana: Hello guys,had my interview at the Consulate on Friday. Having received a lot of advice and info on this thread about the likely questions to be asked,no question was difficult. Hoping for a favourable reply soon. Thank you guys for everything. God bless you.

BRO, hope u can share the questions with me. my own interview is this week. Just to see which other area i should recheck,
will appreciate it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2014
afodam247:

BRO, hope u can share the questions with me. my own interview is this week. Just to see which other area i should recheck,
will appreciate it.
well...what do u know about Germany? what is the programme about? tell me about the programme's curriculum,where will u stay in Germany,what do you know about the city ,what documents did u send to this school before bring offered admission. know the politics of germany,know what you will gain from the programme and its application in Nigeria.is this programme not offered in Nigeria? how did u know about the programme. I think the best thing to do is just to tell them more that what being expected.For example if she asks what u know abt Germany tell her all u know. don't wait till she asks about the politics of Germany or the countries that border Germany before mentioning them. know the dates on your certificates as well.
I wish you all the best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Someone should please provide useful information about blocked account and proof of finance as stated below.

Abeg,make una gimme una 2kobo on this issue.

graciousme: Congratulations to fellows who have been granted visas. Wishing you all-the-best.

One quick question(s), did you fund your blocked account before or after the interview?

If the account has not been funded before the interview, what effect does this have on the issuance of the visa? what proof of financial means would one take along if the account has not been funded befor the interview.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emeka my friend, where on earth have you been?
I have really missed you here.. are you now in germany or still in Nigeria?
I cant wait to also testify with you guys
Alles gute grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
@naijaobi I need ur quick respones pls
These are the 2 excuses 1:- the information
submitted regarding the justification for the purpose
and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
2:- your intention to leave the territory of the member
states before the expiry of the visa could be
ascertained I need your advice if I should go for
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
graciousme:
Someone should please provide useful information about blocked account and proof of finance as stated below.

Abeg,make una gimme una 2kobo on this issue.

Bro, I stand to be corrected but I have not read any post or heard anyone who complained that the failure to fund the account before the interview affected his/her chances of getting the visa. In fact, the trend here is for people to fund their account after the interview and when they have been notified by the embassy to fund the account in order to collect their visa.
The slip you get when you opened the account stands/suffice as a proof of your financial means prior to the time you are requested obligatorily to fund it.
I don't have 2 kobo now, take that, my two tóròs.
Hope you find that useful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundetiler2011: @naijaobi I need ur quick respones pls
These are the 2 excuses 1:- the information
submitted regarding the justification for the purpose
and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
2:- your intention to leave the territory of the member
states before the expiry of the visa could be
ascertained I need your advice if I should go for
bro, u see what u wrote initially wasn't clear at all.
Who invited you?
What is your purpose of visit?
Are u sponsoring yourself?
During your interview, what kind of questions were u asked and how did you answer them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chief Eke himself welldone so how can one get the application form for Student visa, is it wen one sends email to book an appointment?...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundetiler2011: These are the 2 excuses 1:- the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable 2:- your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could be ascertained I need your advice if I should go for appeal

Bros, you didn't state the type of visa you applied for which leaves a big gap that even lacuna will find hard to fill (no puns intended). I don't know much about this but here is my aaah! (let me search) my 2 cowries.
The embassy has helped out by telling you areas where you are lacking. What you should do is to appeal with a special focus on the gray areas pointed out. Provide evidences that will cast out any doubt about your real intentions. Prove your knowledge and put forward a well laid out detailed plans on how you are suppose to spend your time there, your motivations and purpose. Once you can do that, you should be 'good-to-go'.
Just make extra efforts to clear their doubts by providing relevant irrefutable evidences.
I however, advice that you state the kind of visa you applied for, your purpose and other info you used for application so that people here can give you useful recommendations.
Hope you find this useful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
WildChild00: Chief Eke himself welldone so how can one get the application form for Student visa, is it wen one sends email to book an appointment?...
Howdy bro, the application form is downloadable from their website. Its after you've sent the required documents i.e. admission letter, passport and proof of means of finances, to their email to book an appointment. You bring the filled application form along with other things they may require of you on the appointed day of interview.
I stand to be corrected though.
Hope I answered your questions?
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eke40seven:
Howdy bro, the application form is downloadable from their website. Its after you've sent the required documents i.e. admission letter, passport and proof of means of finances, to their email to book an appointment. You bring the filled application form along with other things they may require of you on the appointed day of interview.
I stand to be corrected though.
Hope I answered your questions?
Good luck.

frm their site, I saw German bank account opening form (PDF) the requirments (PDF) but that of application form was not der.

*Seen it***
Dank!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
dolpaz: Emeka my friend, where on earth have you been?
I have really missed you here.. are you now in germany or still in Nigeria?
I cant wait to also testify with you guys
Alles gute grin grin

My brother ehh. I have not been online for months now. I'm glad to hear from u guys again. Abeg share the testimony o. Na Germo I dey o

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
bissiejoe:

Emeka my good friend where are you? Is it that you don't have internet yet?
I have missed you o cheesy

Bro I'm sorry. I just have not been on Nairaland in months but I have no excuse though. I'm here now. It's like u sent me an email. I replied already
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
bissiejoe:

Was ur university changed after u collected ur visa or before?

The name of the University is usually indicated on the visa. The embassy can't change it after issuing visa, probably before but u can after u arrive Germany.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
geemana:
well...what do u know about Germany? what is the programme about? tell me about the programme's curriculum,where will u stay in Germany,what do you know about the city ,what documents did u send to this school before bring offered admission. know the politics of germany,know what you will gain from the programme and its application in Nigeria.is this programme not offered in Nigeria? how did u know about the programme. I think the best thing to do is just to tell them more that what being expected.For example if she asks what u know abt Germany tell her all u know. don't wait till she asks about the politics of Germany or the countries that border Germany before mentioning them. know the dates on your certificates as well.
I wish you all the best.

Thank you very much, its useful will notify you after my interview.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahjehova:

please wats d specs. I need to take mine 2moro. Also, any1 has any ish with biographically old document(library card, baptismal card, vaccination card)?

I am scheduled for tuesday 15/07/2014.
hi, which doc did u use as biographically old doc...
I want to use my old jamb result?
is it okay?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
preshveli:
hi, which doc did u use as biographically old doc...
I want to use my old jamb result?
is it okay?
they no longer request for biographically old documents.atleast I wasn't asked but go with your waec scratch card.I didn't go with mine,but I was asked if I have it with me.I said NO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahjehova: For those asking after me, I wanted to receive my good news ni o. Tanx for the care.

Should av been here earlier. Praise God with me, I picked my VISA on wednesday. Flight booked, shoppings being made, #stuttgart here I come.

Praise God from whom all Blessings flow!!!
Congrats bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
damsamty16:
Mehn this waiting time is not easy atall.
It wasn't easy. Got mine last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.