Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883686 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
presiade:
Thank you. I have seen some all ready, but just want a school that is really worth the while. And I really want people who have seen the facilities and the faculties in the schools to make recommendations before I go ahead and make my final selections.
At least a school above OAU's ranking (2157) is my target.
clap for yourself. Carry sit siddon mek we spoon feed you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
naijaobi:
clap for yourself. Carry sit siddon mek we spoon feed you. grin
Bunch of kids... Don't let me show you my red face. If you can't attend to my enquiry why can't you shut that hole you call mouth?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
presiade:
Bunch of kids... Don't let me show you my red face. If you can't attend to my enquiry why can't you shut that hole you call mouth?

see ur life nah. U claimed u can't search for the schools cos u are always busy, but u have time to reply in aa rude manner here..
Siddon mek we feed u more grin
oya, chop rice...

11 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABUkAkA:

I applied 2 weeks before deadline and they replied One month after deadline.
i would also like to apply for admission into Duisburg-essen but it seems like German language certificate and toefl is a must which i don't have right now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
naijaobi:

see ur life nah. U claimed u can't search for the schools cos u are always busy, but u have time to reply in aa rude manner here..
oya, chop rice...
Your problem is that of low comprehension skills and joblessness. Don't bother to quote me again because I have no time for you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
presiade:
Your problem is that of low comprehension skills and joblessness. Don't bother to quote me again because I have no time for you.

collect one more spoon. No dey vex grin

11 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
who dey share free food here....abeg i dey hungry ohh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
naijaobi:

oya, chop rice...
hahaha dis wan na 2:0 ooo..sit downmake we feed more...some people really don't knw how o direct question sha... tongue. Menschen hier sind immer sehr lustig...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
igwejay:
i would also like to apply for admission into Duisburg-essen but it seems like German language certificate and toefl is a must which i don't have right now
Well, I dont have them too. But I was given the admission with a condition to enroll in a language school. The Univ gave me their Language school to register.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
naijaobi:

Bros, u wicked ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin ;Dhahahaha....naijaobi no go kill person here ooo...omo u dey para ooo,why u go give am akamu wey be say na water water dey there..me dey laugh forget say I dey 4 brt con see as passenger dey shift 4 me likke say I dey .....
naijaobi:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
@presiade, I wanted to answer you earlier but my phone and PC were down. However, your subsequent posts that I read on my return was rather disappointing. One thing you should learn here is that we are a closely knitted family here and any attack on any valuable member here will deter your chances of EVER getting a positive response now or in the future. DON'T attack until at least your questions have been answered. Guys make una forgive am. Him no know.
Firstly, everyone that ever chose a school spent days or months to find an appropriate one that suits their qualifications and requirements.
In response to what you requested, TU Munich, TU Berlin, RWTH Aachen, TU Dresden are traditionally top notch engineering schools in Germany and are well ranked within the top 300 in the world. Or alternatively, you can check the rankings provided by DAAD and CHE, they rank individual school by course, so, you will be able to see the best school in Mechanical Engineering, then you can now filter them according to their language requirements and others. or you can check daad, list the schools whose requirements you meet and check the best by ranking.
My 2 cowries.
Sorry if my write up is not coherent enough because I did it in a rush. I'm hoping you find that useful.
@ Tundetiler2011, check from 3-2 weeks back, I think lacuna commented on how long it took the embassy to respond to his appeal. Didn't you send him the PM?
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Naijaobi and spoon feeding..abeg me sef dey hungry oo
I have said this countless number of times, if you cant research the internet for simple information, am sorry germany is not meant for you.
Their education is intensive. and you need to imbibe the culture of researching right from Nigeria. Imagine someone going for M.sc, yet he cant do simple research on "schools in germany offering M.sc in Mech engineering" using (google cool cool.com) or better still DAAD and other medium?? shocked shocked na wah oo...dont worry, expos/bribe dey await you for germo..
I pray you live to tell the story grin grin grin

Beebee my surest paddy, wie geht es Ihnen heute??

Meine zwei Löffel
Manner sind nun Jungen
Geimensam sind wir stark
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eke40seven: @presiade, I wanted to answer you earlier but my phone and PC were down. However, your subsequent posts that I read on my return was rather disappointing. One thing you should learn here is that we are a closely knitted family here and any attack on any valuable member here will deter your chances of EVER getting a positive response now or in the future. DON'T attack until at least your questions have been answered. Guys make una forgive am. Him no know.
Firstly, everyone that ever chose a school spent days or months to find an appropriate one that suits their qualifications and requirements.
In response to what you requested, TU Munich, TU Berlin, RWTH Aachen, TU Dresden are traditionally top notch engineering schools in Germany and are well ranked within the top 300 in the world. Or alternatively, you can check the rankings provided by DAAD and CHE, they rank individual school by course, so, you will be able to see the best school in Mechanical Engineering, then you can now filter them according to their language requirements and others. or you can check daad, list the schools whose requirements you meet and check the best by ranking.
My 2 cowries.
Sorry if my write up is not coherent enough because I did it in a rush. I'm hoping you find that useful.
@ Tundetiler2011, check from 3-2 weeks back, I think lacuna commented on how long it took the embassy to respond to his appeal. Didn't you send him the PM?
God bless you all.

Your answers are straight to the point, it can really be furstrating the manner at which some guys in here respond to questions that are asked by newbies, sometimes 2, 3 old timers would attack @ a goal, it takes the grace of God for a newbie to survive, the young man was trying to know certain things, which you hv responded to positively, if you dont know den ignore.....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
bochu: grin grin ;Dhahahaha....naijaobi no go kill person here ooo...omo u dey para ooo,why u go give am akamu wey be say na water water dey there..me dey laugh forget say I dey 4 brt con see as passenger dey shift 4 me likke say I dey .....
hahahahahaha! naijobi and ABUkaka laff don kill me too. See as the pikin strong face for the akamu. Abeg make una forgive the guy na still baby for this thread, make una spoon feed am small. in fact make una breastfeed am. Where the girls? eb**e and abi***l ur help is needed.
Oya guys, make una forgive am, him no know.
@presiade no vex.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eke40seven: @presiade, I wanted to answer you earlier but my phone and PC were down. However, your subsequent posts that I read on my return was rather disappointing. One thing you should learn here is that we are a closely knitted family here and any attack on any valuable member here will deter your chances of EVER getting a positive response now or in the future. DON'T attack until at least your questions have been answered. Guys make una forgive am. Him no know.
My 2 cowries.
God bless you all.

Nice response Ak4seven..
Your words soothes me most times..
#noHomo
Regards !

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
damsamty16:
We're in it together bro,I applied since july7 but no response till now.Let's just keep our hope alive as we patiently wait for the goodnews.God bless
guy call their international no.
Dahs hw I got my letter from those guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
My 2 cowries.
God bless you all.
thanks a lot I would to see the embassy decision
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi everyone!!! Had a good laugh on the spoon feeding episode and am still laughing cheesy cheesy shocked, nice one @naijaobi. No one should never be too busy to research for sth as important as your school to be. That aside, I am still in the first stage of the German dream which is getting admission.I was at the embassy to certify 0n the 6th of this month and the first thing the black chubby lady told me was to use the hand sanitizer and I was told to come back by 12pm to get my certified docs unlike it used to be. Change of procedures by the embassy's foreign office most likely because *Ebola* is around and many things are changing real fast. It's the end of August and am still expecting response from three schools. I am getting worried a little if the outbreak could begin to influence the decision of admissions for those still awaiting a response, hope it never gets that bad but how would we know for sure so lets hope I am very wrong. We all know the back-bone of anything we hope to achieve in Germany is the language regardless 64% of Germans speak english so lets start learning the language here even if you plan on taking language courses in germo. I hate talking plenty kissbut its been a while I contributed to this awesome thread cheesy.This thread really keeps a lot of people going, so lets keep posting our experience and ignore 'bad bellied people' . Gemeinsam sind wir stark
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hey guys,i am having my interview by thursday and i will like to ask some questions....
1.the issue of primary school certificate,i hope its not important...?
2. the issue of accomodation,i wrote my uncle that is sponsoring me address on the form and his place is far from school....but i will let the vo know that i will be coming to stay with him duting holidays?
3.how many copies of application form needed.,i have two separate forms and the originals of my credentials?
4.i read that they now accept money for confirmation of signature,i hope its not applicable to we that we are using a sponsorer?
hope to read from you guys soonest.
cheers

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
preshveli:
preshveli:
pls how did you go about calling them, cuz I tried to phone them bt itz nt straight forward and all i heard was the voice of an automatic answering machine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABUkAkA:
Well, I dont have them too. But I was given the admission with a condition to enroll in a language school. The Univ gave me their Language school to register.

wow, dats gud. U will try my luck then
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
preshveli:
Really? Please when did you get the letter and can you give me which of their number to call?
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by KariKessiana: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Hi House!
First post.
I just stumbled upon this Nairaland forum.
It's nice to meet you all!!! You've answered most if the questions I couldn't find on google. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Souljaboi1: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2014
magnus4life:
pls how did you go about calling them, cuz I tried to phone them bt itz nt straight forward and all i heard was the voice of an automatic answering machine.

damsamty16:
Really? Please when did you get the letter and can you give me which of their number to call?
Thanks bro

To both posters, you call the Int'l student service on either of the numbers below. When you call it takes few minutes to connect and it doesn't 'ring' like the conventional Nigerian phone call. You're instantly connected and asked to press 1 or say 'Student Service', Once you say this, you're connected to a representative. When you call have your Application Number ready, as that is what would be demanded of your and used as a reference.

I called twice yesterday and it cost me less than #30 on MTN for 90 seconds while Airtel deducted about #35 for 70 seconds.

Kleve | Telefon: +49 2821 806 73 - 0
Kamp-Lintfort | Telefon: +49 2842 908 25 - 0

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Souljaboi1:

To both posters, you call the Int'l student service on either of the numbers below. When you call it takes few minutes to connect and it doesn't 'ring' like the conventional Nigerian phone call. You're instantly connected and asked to press 1 or say 'Student Service', Once you say this, you're connected to a representative. When you call have your Application Number ready, as that is what would be demanded of your and used as a reference.

I called twice yesterday and it cost me less than #30 on MTN for 90 seconds while Airtel deducted about #35 for 70 seconds.

Kleve | Telefon: +49 2821 806 73 - 0
Kamp-Lintfort | Telefon: +49 2842 908 25 - 0

Best regards.
Thank you bro..so you got your letter sent to you yestaday when you called them..wow I can't wait to dial that first number lol!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Eke40seven:
hahahahahaha! naijobi and ABUkaka laff don kill me too. See as the pikin strong face for the akamu. Abeg make una forgive the guy na still baby for this thread, make una spoon feed am small. in fact make una breastfeed am. Where the girls? eb**e and abi***l ur help is needed.
Oya guys, make una forgive am, him no know.
@presiade no vex.

@eke40seven, i no dey breastfeed anybody! Was i breastfed when i newly came here. The measure of ur seriousness and commitment to ur studies is shown on how well u research what u want. You dont ask anybody to go to the school and check it for you so dat u will know the facilities they have, that is y schools have this thing called WEBSITES and there is an instrument called GOOGLE. There is also contact info for the program Coordinators. Make use of you no 6 ooooo!!!!!!! Me no dey breastfeed anybody. Una wan flatten my babies for me. Abeg ooo
We no dey insult people here oo @newguy. If old timer insult u, u suppose say thank u sef. Germany no be slacker's country. U must be top of ur game. No go there dey give Naija bad name!
If naijaobi spoonfeed u, take am and say 'thank you sir'. This is becos theses people have gon through the rigours and are there now. Until u pay ur dues, listen to every scrap of advice given to u, whether u think its relevant or not.
Am out. Make i go study for my embassy interview for friday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
ebele17:

This is what i am talking about. SMH. If u dont want to answer the question, leave it be! Must u make stupid comments? I just dont get it. This so childish.

SMH... How easily one could shed its colour.... Hmmmm.. @eke47, pls keep doing ur best, you are blessed already!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2014
For the umpteenth time. Just because I asked a question here does not mean I don't know about this process more than majority of you.
Bunch of pathetic 'Kinders' just like a regular NL thread! No apologies. undecided
I did my homework before coming here at all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Justcul:

SMH... How easily one could shed its colour.... Hmmmm.. @eke47, pls keep doing ur best, you are blessed already!

But then, i was given the same treatment na. Its in induction into a frat house. Lol!!!!. Everybody gets d rough edge of it. And 2, i didnt insult anybody or call anybody pathetic. That is not cool at all. Preferential treatment was not given to me. 3: i asked a valid question and the comment i recieved was " who is dis madam". That is childish. @justcul. Na u make that comment. angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
ebele17:

But then, i was given the same treatment na. Its in induction into a frat house. Lol!!!!. Everybody gets d rough edge of it. And 2, i didnt insult anybody or call anybody pathetic. That is not cool at all. Preferential treatment was not given to me. 3: i asked a valid question and the comment i recieved was " who is dis madam". That is childish. @justcul. Na u make that comment. angry

Lmo.. grin. Well, that's in d past now.. Though u insulted me, i never replied u at the time. I asked '' who is this '' in response to comments u made against Godson not because of ur enquiry..

For your enqiry at d time, i refered you a few pages back, 'that all' (in Obaiye shem's tone)..

Anyways, am wishing u well in your interview friday..

PEACE!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Justcul:

Lmo.. grin. Well, that's in d past now.. Though u insulted me, i never replied u at the time. I asked '' who is this '' in response to comments u made against Godson not because of ur enquiry..

For your enqiry at d time, i refered you a few pages back, 'that all' (in Obaiye shem's tone)..

Anyways, am wishing u well in your interview friday..

PEACE!

Thanks dear!!. No be small matter oooo!!! I hope to see all of us here in germany soon. Anyway, let me go and dazzle them. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.