Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884076 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by savemysoul: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Suxes 2006: once again thank you for ur quick response.But ICD is all about cultural stuff ,so choosing a conference should NOT be a big deal .here is my concern should d conference be related to my discipline because ICD is all abt culture and am an engineer ooooooooo.i think i can participate in any cultural conference now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

Hmnnn sure you can choose a conference based on the fact that
you want to attend the said conference and you've got good reasons
to go plus you've got the money to spend on it too.

Good luck bruv

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by demmy79: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
Suxes, It is not advisable to stay illegal in France though they don`t use to deport people like UK.If they grant you Visa, go and come back.You have better chance of get 3months multiple later
Re: German Embassy And Visa by demmy79: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
If you have genuie Bank statement with reasonable amount in it and you need France/German Visa Assistance.Contact me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dammy, you such an asshole! We were not talking about
France here and if you've got any info for anyone let them
know it here

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by demmy79: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2012
Suxes 2006, what do you mean by 'naughty person' mind your words here.You are not here to insult people,just bcareful pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2012
demmy79:

Suxes 2006, what do you mean by 'naughty person' mind your words here.You are not here to insult people,just bcareful pls

sorry for the 'naughty' thingy but you were behaving
to be one, if you've got good infos let us know here
If you are a visa agent let's know as well,

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
Anyone needs german translated, documents, letters, etc? I'd be glad to do that for you, free!
I'll be expecting nothing serious though, not some 256-paged declaration of rights! grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by LaParisienne(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^I have some love letters in German, will you translate them for me free of charge undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Olami1224: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2012
@suxes: Thanks for the quite post.

I am a fresher and i wanna travel out of the country just for a while, maybe visiting, tourist or student. How do you advise i go about it. I need your help in securing the German Visa. Please get back to be on sodiqonas@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2012
Olami1224:

@suxes: Thanks for the quite post.

I am a fresher and i wanna travel out of the country just for a while, maybe visiting, tourist or student. How do you advise i go about it. I need your help in securing the German Visa. Please get back to be on sodiqonas@yahoo.com.

Thanks

You should not travel with 'maybe visa' you should
define your style and let's know what you really want.

Ask your questions here as well

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by demmy79: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Suxes2006, I guess you are a kid with no experience on how to talk in a public place or site.How dare you fresher called a naughty person? Meanwhile you just wanna go out of the Country without a specific reason.
My advise for you , Complete your program in Nigeria and learn how to interact with people first before you start thinking of travelling out of the Country because you mighty end up with nothin.

ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
demmy79:

Suxes2006, I guess you are a kid with no experience on how to talk in a public place or site.How dare you fresher called a naughty person? Meanwhile you just wanna go out of the Country without a specific reason.
My advise for you , Complete your program in Nigeria and learn how to interact with people first before you start thinking of travelling out of the Country because you mighty end up with nothin.

ok

Alright baws, I will do as you've advised.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
La Parisienne:

^^^I have some love letters in German, will you translate them for me free of charge undecided
Sure. . . .I'll do that for you. I'll translate them. . . .right after I have written them to you tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by LaParisienne(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2012
sauer:

Sure. . . .I'll do that for you. I'll translate them. . . .right after I have written them to you tongue
Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jman77(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
@suxes,i gotten the passport and the organiser of the conference asked me to transfer the participating fee which i asked if it covers accomodation and feeding,though she said NO!.please tell me what to do as i don't have ahybody in france o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
jman77, france or Germany? if its france then then
conference organizers will have a special hotel
which u can book for stay, you do not need to pay
for the hotel now since u r payin for ur conference but
if you have the money then pay for the hotel too

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jman77(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2012
@suxes,i feel you for real my guy! The question is:after the conference what up? Do you have guy in france cos the show is though orgaised by germans but slated for france.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
jman77,

All you are saying now is that you want to stay back in
France after the conference right? Then you should get
enough information from anyone you wish to stay with on
how you will go about that.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Meliszwe: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thank you Beautiful NL for your informative and useful information which has helped me so far. Most especially Churchil and suxes 2006.
Pls,i need more advise and information. I got admitted into a German University for this summer in berlin.I am a married man with a year old Son. I want to go with my family to Germany.
I know i will need €8,000 for a year for myself alone in a blocked account.
(A) How much do i need more WITH THE €8,000 in a blocked account for a year for me and my family ?
I will appreciate it if my question can be answered quickly so that i will make quick decision.
Thank you for your swift response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JagaJaga1: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Meliszwe How did you go about the certification of your documents you used in applying for the program. Remember you once asked for tips on this issue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JagaJaga1: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Meliszwe How did you go about the certification of your documents you used in applying for the program. Remember you once asked for tips on this issue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Meliszwe: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Jaga Jaga:

i followed the tips you provided.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Meliszwe: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
Jaga Jaga:

i followed the tips you provided. You can remember you told me i can use notary to certify my documents. I quickly adopted the method.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
Meliszwe:

Thank you Beautiful NL for your informative and useful information which has helped me so far. Most especially Churchil and suxes 2006.
Pls,i need more advise and information. I got admitted into a German University for this summer in berlin.I am a married man with a year old Son. I want to go with my family to Germany.
I know i will need €8,000 for a year for myself alone in a blocked account.
(A) How much do i need more WITH THE €8,000 in a blocked account for a year for me and my family ?
I will appreciate it if my question can be answered quickly so that i will make quick decision.
Thank you for your swift response.

C'grats on your admission and wish you success as you apply for your
travel visa with your family.

Before you consider the amount requested for your fam members, also
note you have to make a good arrangement for them there first,
Get a school for your child and also something your wife will likely
be doing there.

As for the funds, you'll have to check with the German embassy website
I will tryna do that for you later but you can also check it and if its not there,
tryna mail them too.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mbm: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2012
Please apart from 8000 euro required for student's visa in Germany, do I still need to show another statement of account from my sponsor
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dem76: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2012
No, you need to open an account with bank in Germany and transfer the 8000 euros to the account.With that you do not need any sponsor again.You can visit the German Embassy in Lagos for details, they will surely assist you in opening account in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
dem76:

Dear nairaland,
My junior brother wanna apply for Canada TRV, we just received his Police Clearance certificate from France yesterday, on the police report the wrote `CELUI-CI NE COMPORTE QU`UNE BARRE TRANSVERSALE` .

I don`t know if there is anybody who can tell us the literary meaning of the words in english pls.
Thanks

I tried to help but that french is not well written,
see what i found: THIS ONE DOES NOT COMPRISE QU `A TRANSVERSE BAR

mbm:

Please apart from 8000 euro required for student's visa in Germany, do I still need to show another statement of account from my sponsor

You can only use a sponsor account if you want to risk
ur chances of getting visa. IF yu do not have the 8k euro
and you have someone in Germany who could get you a sponsor
letter and back up infos, you can use it in place of the 8k
account opening but this does not guarantee visa and its not
advisable, its better u use 8k euro and do not need any statement
of account again!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shilu114: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2012
Hi My husband got admission to MS course in Furtwangan University in German. He attended visa interview at Chennai, India and opened a blocked account and transferred 8000 Euro funds. All documents, funds are clear. He speaks well in German. It happened 8 weeks back and he got an empty pass port back (without a rejection letter) and we have been waiting for the call from embassy, for stamping. His college will start on March1st and booked tickets for Feb 29th. We are tensed as the embassy people are not calling for visa, when we call the helpline/chennai office they are telling that its in process. We want to know at this stage whether they can reject the visa? why they are delaying the stamping.
PLease respond if any body know the details,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dem76: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
Shilu 114,
Take it easy, The long stay Visa decision in all Schengens countries is processed in their Home country not in the Embassy and processing time varies, The samething happened to my friend in 2009 but got the Visa at the end, Just allow them, am sure you laugh at the end.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
dem76:

Shilu 114,
Take it easy, The long stay Visa decision in all Schengens countries is processed in their Home country not in the Embassy and processing time varies, The samething happened to my friend in 2009 but got the Visa at the end, Just allow them, am sure you laugh at the end.

I guess the visa should be stamped on the passport?

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shilu114: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2012
Thanks for the assurance, hope visa call will come soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.