Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (881996 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
hello house,
Just got admitted at FSU, jena(MSc), i intend using VE and should get it by Tuesday as my sponsor already book an appointment for that Tuesday. I want to know how quick i can get an appointment with the consulate and how long it takes to process the student visa. Would also like to know the likely questions asked at the interview (esp. since am using a VE). Would also like to meet anyone who can share more about student life in FSU, jena in general. thanks in anticipation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happy to comment on this page 400.. May this Usher inn many more Testimonies in Jesus Name.. I'm so happy to be part of this journey.. May the Lord bless us all and prosper us.. I wish all the prospective interviewee the very best of luck (pls prepare very well lolz)..

One love house!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can i book an appointment before the arrival of my VE because deadline for enrollment is october 10. sorry for the questions am new to this thread. awaiting you guys response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
adenjnr: hello house,
Just got admitted at FSU, jena(MSc), i intend using VE and should get it by Tuesday as my sponsor already book an appointment for that Tuesday. I want to know how quick i can get an appointment with the consulate and how long it takes to process the student visa. Would also like to know the likely questions asked at the interview (esp. since am using a VE). Would also like to meet anyone who can share more about student life in FSU, jena in general. thanks in anticipation

It is advisable you go through some pages of this thread(at least start from page 300) simply because most of these questions have been answered in previous posts. Anyway, here are the basic questions you need to know.

This is all you need to know ...
1- Do You understand German?
2- What did you study in your B.Sc?
3- Why your course?
4- Why Germany?
5- What do you know about Germany?
6- What is your school's name?
7- Where is it located?
8- What do you know about the city?
9- What have you been doing after graduation?
10- What is your sponsor's profession?
11- How many semesters are in your course?
12- What is the duration for each semester? 13-
List some courses to be taken
14- What arrangement have you made regards
your study in Germany?
15- What are your intentions after study?
16- Who is your sponsor?
17- How did you know your sponsor?
18- Do you
have any relative in Germany?
19- Have you ever visited Germany before?
20- How many border countries to Germany?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
adenjnr: hello house,

It is advisable you go through some pages of this thread(at least start from page 300) simply because most of these questions have been answered in previous posts. Anyway, here are the basic questions you need to know.

3- Why your course?
4- Why Germany?
7- Where is it located?
your study in Germany?
16- Who is your sponsor?
17- How did you know your sponsor? 18- Do you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Clandestine60:

3- Why your course?
4- Why Germany?
7- Where is it located?
your study in Germany?
16- Who is your sponsor?
17- How did you know your sponsor? 18- Do you

Sorry for the double post, didn't intend to. Scratch out the first question. It's not a prerequisite except your course is taught in German.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
magnus4life:
mehhh! na so o, visa no dey that first one.
thanks for calling my attension to it. are'nt you the guy with fully grown hair the old woman was asking about your course of study?
u forgot to say thanks grin.. Just like the lepers Jesus healed in the bible.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Clandestine60:

Sorry for the double post, didn't intend to. Scratch out the first question. It's not a prerequisite except your course is taught in German.
Thanks for your response.... i av been trying to catch up with the thread and will continue to do that. is it advisable i say i av a relative in Germany? iI combine waec and neco and the requirement states waec scratch card.... wat is your advice on that?.
Really appreciate your response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
kunlelikeme: @EMEKA AND @HONOURABLESEYI..PLS DONT ARGUE ON THIS ,I MUST APPRECIATE YOU GUYS EFFORT IN GIVING ME ADVICE AND ALSO SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT......YOU GUYS SHOULD PLS REVIEW THIS MY RESPONSE TO THEM..I WILL BE SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM EVERY ONE HERE...REGARDS..

NAME: A.... OL....
PASSPORT NUMBER: A0........
[b][b]Dear Sir/ma,
In response to the email I received from the embassy, I have been trying to get accommodation in Kleve but because I was unable to get one as at the time of filling my visa application made me put my cousins address. I knew Oberursel is quite far from my school which is in Kleve, so my cousin has already told me I should start looking for apartment in Kleve and send the price and all the necessary information to him.
I meant that I will be visiting my cousin during holiday's and festive periods, I didn't mean to live with him because he stays far from my school.
Please find attached copies of my communications with landlords.
So, answering your questions :
Where are you going to live?
I will be living in Kleve, where my school is situated so as to meet up with classes early, which will also save me the stress of travelling long distance before getting to class. I have been making contacts with landlords since early August, from the accommodation section on the school website also from the university facebook page to check out on offers .
And some landlords that I have contacted over the phone asked me to get to Germany first to see the apartment first.
I have been in touch with http://www.wg-gesucht.de/en too, and sent messages to landlords here too. This link was given to me by a representative of the international office on the university facebook page

Where you want to study?
I will be studying in Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences in Kleve campus. I will be studying Mechatronics Systems Engineering.

With all these , I hope I have clarified my visa application.
I am sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused.
Regards[/b][/b]

YES is ok but your visiting to your cousin is too much. Visiting him for holiday is enough. Remove the festive period own. Every other thing is ok. So hit the send button.

Illuminati (luminous light)
Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
adenjnr: Thanks for your response.... i av been trying to catch up with the thread and will continue to do that. is it advisable i say i av a relative in Germany? iI combine waec and neco and the requirement states waec scratch card.... wat is your advice on that?.
Really appreciate your response

Are you going for Bsc or Msc because I know you simply cannot use only your O level(Waec/Neco) result to gain admission into an undergraduate course. You need at least a first year's university trasncript or A levels
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Clandestine60:

Are you going for Bsc or Msc because I know you simply cannot use only your O level(Waec/Neco) result to gain admission into an undergraduate course. You need at least a first year's university trasncript or A levels
yes..... i got admitted for M.Sc. and i'm talking about the visa requirement. I graduated in flying colours at the university and graduated from '' arguably'' the best university in Nigeria jez wasnt serious as a secondary school student.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls house, who knows about transferring to german university from naija
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
adenjnr: yes..... i got admitted for M.Sc. and i'm talking about the visa requirement. I graduated in flying colours at the university and graduated from '' arguably'' the best university in Nigeria jez wasnt serious as a secondary school student.
Sorry, I just saw the Msc stuff in your previous post. Since you combined result to gain admission, I suggest you go with both results and their respective scratch cards explaining the reason for doing such when asked. As for stating a relative present in germany, if the relative is your sponsor, then it's inevitable you mention it but if not, there is absolutely no need to. You just have to talk about your sponsor and no one else.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
adenjnr: yes..... i got admitted for M.Sc. and i'm talking about the visa requirement. I graduated in flying colours at the university and graduated from '' arguably'' the best university in Nigeria jez wasnt serious as a secondary school student.

Best university or not, read the previous posts. Check german embassy website for visa requirements and move from there. If reading d previous posts is too much trouble, search d thread using keywords and u will get what u want.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
emeka55:

Pls have a stadium full of seats. What is in you that u want to split out? Mtcheeew! Mtcheewer! Mtcheewest!!
How can u tell him to tell his cousin to mail the embassy and tell them he will handle to cost of him shuttling from Frankfurt to Kleve for lectures everyday?
Don't be so fast to hop on questions like a grasshopper when u don't have basic answers.
Responses on this thread are based on FACTS and not suggestions. FYI, I used sponsorship letter.
Answering question is not by force neither is there an award attached to it. Duh!

Can you see that you can't differentiate what experience is? Because you used sponsorship letter? Hahahahaha did the embassy write to you to clarify where you will be schooling and living and where your sponsor is living too with document or any other proof? I believe this answer is NO. Yes you are right, I should have waited for you to comment on it before anybody does because you are the only one that has used sponsorship letter to get visa and you are the only intelligent person on this forum that knows it all. Thank God you are not Eke40seven, abiegirl, ebele, Godson, Topeaji and host of others(May God bless them for their hearts of humility) that have been giving advice here for ages, but still listen to others and give them room to air their views. If you want to contest for the president of this thread, no one is dragging it with you, go on and make yourself one but not over me. The owner of the post is asking for advice and suggestions, but you are saying it is not good to give suggestions? Do you work at the embassy or you have the embassy at the palm of your hand? Now where is your own fact that will solve the situation? How can u tell him to tell his cousin to mail the embassy and tell them he will handle to cost of him shuttling from Frankfurt to Kleve for lectures everyday?. You lack the comprehension of my post, that is why you are saying this. This is the extract from my post. Can you ask your cousin to mail the embassy and tell them that he is aware of the situation that he is going to take care of the accommodation and some other basic needs that may arise during the shuttling of Kleve and Frankfurt. Now taking care of the shuttling is not about going to school from there everyday but during the holiday when he will come back to Frankfurt and after the holiday when he will go back to Kleve. Even an insane man will know that it is not possible for someone to be shuttling 300km everyday to study. The mail I advised his brother to send and why I said that he is aware of the situation is that, it will not look as if he (Kunle)is the one to rent the house,hotel or other basic needs with his money, it's the duty of his brother going by the book since officially( or is it the meaning of "officially" that is confusing you) it's his cousin that is sponsoring him. He has said that, he will be coming to his cousin's place during the holiday, do you want him to tell them he didn't say that again? Abeg park well with your facts that are not visible.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
kunlelikeme: @EMEKA AND @HONOURABLESEYI..PLS DONT ARGUE ON THIS ,I MUST APPRECIATE YOU GUYS EFFORT IN GIVING ME ADVICE AND ALSO SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT......YOU GUYS SHOULD PLS REVIEW THIS MY RESPONSE TO THEM..I WILL BE SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM EVERY ONE HERE...REGARDS..

NAME: A.... OL....
PASSPORT NUMBER: A0........
[b][b]Dear Sir/ma,
In response to the email I received from the embassy, I have been trying to get accommodation in Kleve but because I was unable to get one as at the time of filling my visa application made me put my cousins address. I knew Oberursel is quite far from my school which is in Kleve, so my cousin has already told me I should start looking for apartment in Kleve and send the price and all the necessary information to him.
I meant that I will be visiting my cousin during holiday's and festive periods, I didn't mean to live with him because he stays far from my school.
Please find attached copies of my communications with landlords.
So, answering your questions :
Where are you going to live?
I will be living in Kleve, where my school is situated so as to meet up with classes early, which will also save me the stress of travelling long distance before getting to class. I have been making contacts with landlords since early August, from the accommodation section on the school website also from the university facebook page to check out on offers .
And some landlords that I have contacted over the phone asked me to get to Germany first to see the apartment first.
I have been in touch with http://www.wg-gesucht.de/en too, and sent messages to landlords here too. This link was given to me by a representative of the international office on the university facebook page

Where you want to study?
I will be studying in Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences in Kleve campus. I will be studying Mechatronics Systems Engineering.

With all these , I hope I have clarified my visa application.
I am sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused.
Regards[/b][/b]

Bruder, I think you are good to go. Like someone has said, you can make it only an holiday period. I'm not arguing with him, but I need to place him where he belongs if he is trying to form a warlord or whatever over me here. This is exactly what my posts are all about. "so my cousin has already told me I should start looking for apartment in Kleve and send the price and all the necessary information to him".; that don't make it looks like you are the one that will pay for accommodation in Kleve but your cousin since he is your sponsor. Go and conquer bro, may God will see you through. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
nevilbot: Plz guys how many days after mailing the embassy a confirmation of ur act funding does d embassy reply u to come with a travel insurance?

Nobody has ansad dis question, plz sum one WO av d experience ansa biko
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
honourableseyi:

Can you see that you can't differentiate what experience is? Because you used sponsorship letter? Hahahahaha did the embassy write to you to clarify where you will be schooling and living and where your sponsor is living too with document or any other proof? I believe this answer is NO. Yes you are right, I should have waited for you to comment on it before anybody does because you are the only one that has used sponsorship letter to get visa and you are the only intelligent person on this forum that knows it all. Thank God you are not Eke40seven, abiegirl, ebele, Godson, Topeaji and host of others(May God bless them for their hearts of humility) that have been giving advice here for ages, but still listen to others and give them room to air their views. If you want to contest for the president of this thread, no one is dragging it with you, go on and make yourself one but not over me. The owner of the post is asking for advice and suggestions, but you are saying it is not good to give suggestions? Do you work at the embassy or you have the embassy at the palm of your hand? Now where is your own fact that will solve the situation? How can u tell him to tell his cousin to mail the embassy and tell them he will handle to cost of him shuttling from Frankfurt to Kleve for lectures everyday?. You lack the comprehension of my post, that is why you are saying this. This is the extract from my post. Can you ask your cousin to mail the embassy and tell them that he is aware of the situation that he is going to take care of the accommodation and some other basic needs that may arise during the shuttling of Kleve and Frankfurt. Now taking care of the shuttling is not about going to school from there everyday but during the holiday when he will come back to Frankfurt and after the holiday when he will go back to Kleve. Even an insane man will know that it is not possible for someone to be shuttling 300km everyday to study. The mail I advised his brother to send and why I said that he is aware of the situation is that, it will not look as if he (Kunle)is the one to rent the house,hotel or other basic needs with his money, it's the duty of his brother going by the book since officially( or is it the meaning of "officially" that is confusing you) it's his cousin that is sponsoring him. He has said that, he will be coming to his cousin's place during the holiday, do you want him to tell them he didn't say that again? Abeg park well with your facts that are not visible.

Lol...smh...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
nevilbot:

Nobody has ansad dis question, plz sum one WO av d experience ansa biko

If u mean after your interview, there is no specific number of days. They probably wouldn't even forward your application to Germany without seeing a confirmation of account. Perhaps now they can start processing your application after they have got the confirmation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
okay, am also part of the 400th German visa thread page...yipeee grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
emeka55:

If u mean after your interview, there is no specific number of days. They probably wouldn't even forward your application to Germany without seeing a confirmation of account. Perhaps now they can start processing your application after they have got the confirmation

Hello emeka, do you still make use of your vickii email and the phone nummer you gave me??
would like to discuss some stuffs with you

regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2014

Story for the gods... mtscheww...And who care to know if you graduated from Cambridge/harvard with a first class i.e 4.97 CGPA.. undecided undecided
Your attention is not needed here if you cant read some pages backward.. your request has been treated several post behind.. just read some few pages back dawg and stop bragging about..

#meantNoOffences.. tongue tongue tongue undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
naijaobi:
u forgot to say thanks grin.. Just like the lepers Jesus healed in the bible.. grin grin grin
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
dolpaz:

Story for the gods... mtscheww...And who care to know if you graduated from Cambridge/harvard with a first class i.e 4.97 CGPA.. undecided undecided
Your attention is not needed here if you cant read some pages backward.. your request has been treated several post behind.. just read some few pages back dawg and stop bragging about..

please you don't have to be harsh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
lolz. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2014
I hope I signed up for the 400th page grin. I will like to appreciate all the heroes of this thread who have spent their money, time and efforts helping others who they don't even know what they look like to achieve their goals. It only takes a big heart to be this dedicated and it gives hope for a bright future for us a people.
However, I beg you all that we start it on a good note and let's bury whatever qualms and resentments we have for each other. Let's not be too quick to criticize other people's opinion here, it takes an effort and open heart to even want to help (using money, time, battery life, efforts, research and careful thoughts). We can always point out mistakes, inadequacies, or contrary opinions without heavy criticism or hurtful words. @honourablesheyi and emeka55 you guys have done so great on this thread in your capacities and according to your respective level of attainment and I respect it so much. Please I hope you guys understand your positions and bury the hatchet as no single reply can be enough or even PERFECT.
@adenjnr, if you read just 20-30 pages back, in fact you will come back here giving people advise self as those questions you've asked and more have been answered over and over again. Note that sometimes, in fact many times these days, the embassy doesn't even compulsorily request for the scratch cards again. You can get the two for safety sake though. Just check back as at least 30% (my estimate) of people here are using the sponsorship thingy and you will definitely see posts that deals with your situation. How soon you get an appointment from the embassy depends on the time of application. People who applied earlier got their response in 30 minutes while people applying now wait for as long as 3-4 working days. The length of time it will take to get your visa depends on so many things and differs across different individuals, school, financial means and city. However, at this moment, it takes about 8 weeks according to a reply from the embassy recently. As regards getting in contact with people in your school, I suggest you check facebook in the absence of a response here. While you are at it, mail your school, asking them for an extension to the date of your resumption or inform them about your situation here which may result to your late resumption because it is NOT POSSIBLE to meet up with your October 10 deadline for enrolment or resumption . They are aware of these situations most of the time and will advise you on what actions to take and your eligibility to still enrol. phew! I hope I have not indulged in too much 'spoonfeeding'?? Bro, just read at least 20-30 pages back and you will not regret it. Hope you find it helpful.
I pray for another week of testimonies.
God bless y'all.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
dolpaz:

I think you guys should just take it easy with the way u attack people asking questions ''person wey ask question no dey miss road ooo'' if not the purpose of this thread is defeated. I have read more than 100pages of this thread and am still trying to catch up with the rest. I don't think its going to cost you anything to repeat what has been said (the more you teach, the more you learn). Mind you, i wasn't bragging was only responding to the question asked and trying to explain why i'm combining results. Bottom line, please we are all here to learn. No harm/offences meant
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Eke40seven: I hope I signed up for the 400th page grin. I will like to appreciate all the heroes of this thread who have spent their money, time and efforts helping others who they don't even know what they look like to achieve their goals. It only takes a big heart to be this dedicated and it gives hope for a bright future for us a people.
However, I beg you all that we start it on a good note and let's bury whatever qualms and resentments we have for each other. Let's not be too quick to criticize other people's opinion here, it takes an effort and open heart to even want to help (using money, time, battery life, efforts, research and careful thoughts). We can always point out mistakes, inadequacies, or contrary opinions without heavy criticism or hurtful words. @honourablesheyi and emeka55 you guys have done so great on this thread in your capacities and according to your respective level of attainment and I respect it so much. Please I hope you guys understand your positions and bury the hatchet as no single reply can be enough or even PERFECT.
@adenjnr, if you read just 20-30 pages back, in fact you will come back here giving people advise self as those questions you've asked and more have been answered over and over again. Note that sometimes, in fact many times these days, the embassy doesn't even compulsorily request for the scratch cards again. You can get the two for safety sake though. Just check back as at least 30% (my estimate) of people here are using the sponsorship thingy and you will definitely see posts that deals with your situation. How soon you get an appointment from the embassy depends on the time of application. People who applied earlier got their response in 30 minutes while people applying now wait for as long as 3-4 working days. The length of time it will take to get your visa depends on so many things and differs across different individuals, school, financial means and city. However, at this moment, it takes about 8 weeks according to a reply from the embassy recently. As regards getting in contact with people in your school, I suggest you check facebook in the absence of a response here. While you are at it, mail your school, asking them for an extension to the date of your resumption or inform them about your situation here which may result to your late resumption because it is NOT POSSIBLE to meet up with your October 10 deadline for enrolment or resumption . They are aware of these situations most of the time and will advise you on what actions to take and your eligibility to still enrol. phew! I hope I have not indulged in too much 'spoonfeeding'?? Bro, just read at least 20-30 pages back and you will not regret it. Hope you find it helpful.
I pray for another week of testimonies.
God bless y'all.
Thanks.... its more than helpful
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Hola Y'all!!!

Just wana have my signature on this page 400. Lol.

Wishin us all success in our pursuits.
Thanking all gurus here for their efforts so far in helping.

Lets us show love always and 'if' y'all would permit me to say more,I would still want to say that; humility,patience,prayers,research,positivity pays to a large extent in achieving success..

We may not know ourselves personally but, we should be very carefull in talking to people at least and also how we bring ourselves out here. I believe everybody is opportuned in one way or the other in life. There are many Engineers,Nurses,scientiest,Doctors,scholars,etc,etc on here so,lets remove bragging,pride from our questions and/or answers..
God Bless us all.
In him we trust anytime.

My 25 cowries!

Nevertheless,i'm ashmed to say I went late(45mins late) for my interview last week and was not admitted into the premises by our man at the gate.lol.(Lagos hold-up don tire me join say I get family o,lol).
Was down but thats life,(what can I do,fight to enter? Lol)
Had to re-apply same day and was re-scheduled for another date just within 30mins interval. I think/know i'm very lucky on that so,please help me thank God.
This time,I go sleep for embassy.lol

Daris God every1 o.

My 50 cowries

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Guys oooo!!! Please no fighting abeg! Anyway, my question be say, has anyone used their proof of health insurance certificate from Germany in place of the 3 months nigerian insurance asked?? The thing be say, i have completed my enrollment, paid my semester fee and done my health insurance ( my sister helped me with d bank details) from Bramer Gek and they have sent the certificate to me, is it possible for me to present that at the embassy wen i want to collect my visa or is it a MUST that it will be nigerian health insurance. Please anybody? ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
adenjnr: I think you guys should just take it easy with the way u attack people asking questions ''person wey ask question no dey miss road ooo'' if not the purpose of this thread is defeated. I have read more than 100pages of this thread and am still trying to catch up with the rest. I don't think its going to cost you anything to repeat what has been said (the more you teach, the more you learn). Mind you, i wasn't bragging was only responding to the question asked and trying to explain why i'm combining results. Bottom line, please we are all here to learn. No harm/offences meant

Hello Ade,
I am not attacking you. and if you have read 100 pages going by your words, i believe that question should have "NEVER" come up..
Please Emeka and my honourable Seyi should sheath the sword and let peace reign.. you guys are our mentor, we really need you here..

In other words, I keep repeating this..education in germany is so intensive.. Now, wohere is Beebee5000 meine gud freund
Anyway, we are always here to help and not to castigate..
God bless us all

Geimensam sind wir stark !!!
Alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Congrats DANNIEmore,
Its the Lord doing...
So prepare harder and achieve success.
Regards !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Polish Student Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.