Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883969 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning guyz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
ebele17: Guys oooo!!! Please no fighting abeg! Anyway, my question be say, has anyone used their proof of health insurance certificate from Germany in place of the 3 months nigerian insurance asked?? The thing be say, i have completed my enrollment, paid my semester fee and done my health insurance ( my sister helped me with d bank details) from Bramer Gek and they have sent the certificate to me, is it possible for me to present that at the embassy wen i want to collect my visa or is it a MUST that it will be nigerian health insurance. Please anybody? ??

Please Ebele,is this 'Bramer Gek' different from the one im using 'Bermer Gek'? Or, please check spellings otherwise,I would love to know about this one too. Many thanks ma!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
I see a lot of sugar coating here. Other people contributed to Kunlelikeme's question and I did not quote them. Why I quoted Honorableseyi was because he gave a very wrong advice or suggestion like he said that could cause visa rejection for that guy.
I simply said "Pls don't give advice without experience" before he came all ghetto on me.
U guys think there is glory attached to being famous on a thread where people don't even know u outside of.
I am not bothered about Honourableseyi because he's the least of my problems and I've gone too far in life to take ink and keypad seriously.

When someone who has nothing to gain dedicates his time to help others he doesn't even know u, u guys think he wants attention.
I had not been on Nairaland for 5 months and that's how busy I can get but now I made out time to share with u guys by God's grace and this is what I get.
I spoke with some of our Oga on the phone to ask them why they don't contribute on the thread and this was what they complained about, now I can see it.

For some reason, I believe Honourableseyi spoke the minds of many of u. I may be slow but I know when to leave a party. I wish u all good luck in your endeavour.
Germany will favour u like it has favoured us and God's success will be with u.

My last 2 spoons....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2014
emeka55: I see a lot of sugar coating here. Other people contributed to Kunlelikeme's question and I did not quote them. Why I quoted Honorableseyi was because he gave a very wrong advice or suggestion like he said that could cause visa rejection for that guy.
I simply said "Pls don't give advice without experience" before he came all ghetto on me.
U guys think there is glory attached to being famous on a thread where people don't even know u outside of.
I am not bothered about Honourableseyi because he's the least of my problems and I've gone too far in life to take ink and keypad seriously.

When someone who has nothing to gain dedicates his time to help others he doesn't even know u, u guys think he wants attention.
I had not been on Nairaland for 5 months and that's how busy I can get but now I made out time to share with u guys by God's grace and this is what I get.
I spoke with some of our Oga on the phone to ask them why they don't contribute on the thread and this was what they complained about, now I can see it.

For some reason, I believe Honourableseyi spoke the minds of many of u. I may be slow but I know when to leave a party. I wish u all good luck in your endeavour.

My last 2 spoons....

Habah,oga Emeka,e neva reach like dat na.abeg take am easy on us all abeg.abeg,abeg.4d sake of God and nt other people who left here cos of one reasn or d'oda,forgive us al and stil continue wit us,givin us ur experienced opinions wen needed. Jst ignore anytin anybdy wd say or wteva d'situatn.abeg,abeg,abeg!

'Not ur last 2 sppons'
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
ebele17: Guys oooo!!! Please no fighting abeg! Anyway, my question be say, has anyone used their proof of health insurance certificate from Germany in place of the 3 months nigerian insurance asked?? The thing be say, i have completed my enrollment, paid my semester fee and done my health insurance ( my sister helped me with d bank details) from Bramer Gek and they have sent the certificate to me, is it possible for me to present that at the embassy wen i want to collect my visa or is it a MUST that it will be nigerian health insurance. Please anybody? ??
@ebele17 I don't think so because the one the embassy is requesting for is Travel Insurance.the other insurance is strictly health insurance. however, you can wait for other people's comments. if you want to know,I have the two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
emeka55: I see a lot of sugar coating here. Other people contributed to Kunlelikeme's question and I did not quote them. Why I quoted Honorableseyi was because he gave a very wrong advice or suggestion like he said that could cause visa rejection for that guy.

My last 2 spoons....

It is your own advice and suggestion that will cause visal denial. Who among us has not gone far? Or I look like a baby to you? Since that five months you were not here, has the thread stop moving moving. I honour God and respect man. Since when I have been on this thread, I have never disrespect anyone or be at loggerhead with anybody. Even when topeajis, godson and so on are on ground, I mailed them, for advice and they gladly help and put me through.But none of them could say I misbehave. All said and done, this will be my last reply to your post concerning this issue. I'm out. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
DANNIEmore: Hola Y'all!!!

Just wana have my signature on this page 400. Lol.

Wishin us all success in our pursuits.
Thanking all gurus here for their efforts so far in helping.

Lets us show love always and 'if' y'all would permit me to say more,I would still want to say that; humility,patience,prayers,research,positivity pays to a large extent in achieving success..

We may not know ourselves personally but, we should be very carefull in talking to people at least and also how we bring ourselves out here. I believe everybody is opportuned in one way or the other in life. There are many Engineers,Nurses,scientiest,Doctors,scholars,etc,etc on here so,lets remove bragging,pride from our questions and/or answers..
God Bless us all.
In him we trust anytime.

My 25 cowries!

Nevertheless,i'm ashmed to say I went late(45mins late) for my interview last week and was not admitted into the premises by our man at the gate.lol.(Lagos hold-up don tire me join say I get family o,lol).
Was down but thats life,(what can I do,fight to enter? Lol)
Had to re-apply same day and was re-scheduled for another date just within 30mins interval. I think/know i'm very lucky on that so,please help me thank God.
This time,I go sleep for embassy.lol

Daris God every1 o.

My 50 cowries

The same thing happened to me, and our oga at the gate didnt even look at my face. the guy threathened with mopol so i had to disco immediately. As God will have it, I requested for anoda appointment when i got home and was given the next day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014

My last 2 spoons....

Haba! emeka55, Honourableseyi speaking the mind of many of us? I don't agree with that o. I have talked to some of our contributors here in private and I must confess they have nothing less than glowing remarks for your efforts. Look at the number of 'likes' your comments get to understand what am saying.
You of all people should understand that this is NAIRALAND and these clashes are inevitably bound to happen. If one wants to DO GOOD and expect no stumbling blocks and challenges especially when dealing with faceless people then that person is delusional. I remember reading my first posts on this thread and saw all the invectives and attacks I got, however, I didn't see it as a deterrent but i adjusted appropriately, went forward to offer the little that I knew not because of the cash I will be paid or anything but because I have also gained from other people's selfless efforts and it will cost me nothing to humble myself.
In essence, what am saying is that these clashes should not deter you to contribute if truly you want to because misunderstandings are bound to happen, even amongst best friends, lovers and family members and that doesn't mean you abandoned them. If you are going to follow the same path which some of your fellow 'OGAS' in Germany walked by avoiding the thread because of petty ego, then have it at the back of your mind that you were once like many of the newbies here asking questions and refreshing every minute hoping for somebody to answer your questions. Moving over to Germany should not make one a superhuman overnight neither should it make somebody here in Nigeria still struggling for admission less human but it should rather make you an inspiration to others. I believe God put us in a certain positions to inspire others.
Am not going to 'beg' or dissuade you but I believe you know the right thing to do and I trust that's what you will do.
Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Dear Sir,

I have received the confirmation.

We will get back to you as soon as a final decision can be made.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

DAT is d mail I got from d embassy dis morning after mailing dem my confirmation on Friday. Plz any idea wat that is abt, visa or rejection
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
jaydaniels:

The same thing happened to me, and our oga at the gate didnt even look at my face. the guy threathened with mopol so i had to disco immediately. As God will have it, I requested for anoda appointment when i got home and was given the next day.

Brother JayDaniels,na wa o. congrats but pls,do you mean you were now interviewed the next day or you got a reply from the embassy the next day?
My date given is a little far sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
nevilbot: Dear Sir,

I have received the confirmation.

We will get back to you as soon as a final decision can be made.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

DAT is d mail I got from d embassy dis morning after mailing dem my confirmation on Friday. Plz any idea wat that is abt, visa or rejection

Approval. smiley. Abi u wan wish ursef bad? Abeg send me card to celebrate ahead. Be positive pls!

Stay blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2014
jaydaniels:

When did this happen? my happened a week ago and I was given about six weeks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Please Ebele,is this 'Bramer Gek' different from the one im using 'Bermer Gek'? Or, please check spellings otherwise,I would love to know about this one too. Many thanks ma!

Oga, na one and d same. You no even get d spelling. Na Barmer Gek no be Bermer. Just looked my certificate again. So, the question nko?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
geemana: @ebele17 I don't think so because the one the embassy is requesting for is Travel Insurance.the other insurance is strictly health insurance. however, you can wait for other people's comments. if you want to know,I have the two.

Na wa ooo. Geemana, so it is better to have the two?. I have a 2 months insurance from Nigeria that is valid for oct and nov, do u think i should top it up wit one more month or do you think that my health insurance in germany nd that 2 months Nigeria insurance is enough?
N.B: i think its one and the same, the travel insurance is for your health which the health insurance too also covers. Its all one and d same.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin
ebele17:

Oga, na one and d same. You no even get d spelling. Na Barmer Gek no be Bermer. Just looked my certificate again. So, the question nko?

Our babe,lol. I no b oga o. Jst wntd to ask 4 knolwledge sake cos, it cd also b somtin diff dats y ma.
I no knw d'ansa nai make me no ansa o bt i for say make u email d embasy wch 1 u go use.dey go definitely reply u,im sure.dat wd b d surest tin to do bt,abeg no forget us wen u rch Germo o. Thank u ma cos I c say a movement u dey so. Safest trips in advance n sucess in al!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
I really appreciate you guys for your contributions towards my visa appointment issue.
finally, have been appointmented a date which is 27th of october which is very close to the extended date of my enrollment.
pls is there anything I can do to bring the date up abit?
kind regards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Brother JayDaniels,na wa o. congrats but pls,do you mean you were now interviewed the next day or you got a reply from the embassy the next day?
My date given is a little far sha.
It happened on 18th august, and i was given another appointment on 19th august. i was interviewed on the 19th. i submitted the deustche bank confirmation of financial resources on the 2nd of september. so for now, im just waiting for them to contact me with some good news...... NB: when i sent the mail for the 2nd appointment, i wrote a lot of stuffs explaining why i came late for the appointment, and also pleaded that they give me an early date so that i dont miss my registration deadline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
yapyap:

When did this happen? my happened a week ago and I was given about six weeks!

It happened on 18th august, and i was given another appointment on 19th august. i was interviewed on the 19th. i submitted the deustche bank confirmation of financial resources on the 2nd of september. so for now, im just waiting for them to contact me with some good news...... NB: when i sent the mail for the 2nd appointment, i wrote a lot of stuffs explaining why i came late for the appointment, and also pleaded that they give me an early date so that i dont miss my registration deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
ebele17:

Na wa ooo. Geemana, so it is better to have the two?. I have a 2 months insurance from Nigeria that is valid for oct and nov, do u think i should top it up wit one more month or do you think that my health insurance in germany nd that 2 months Nigeria insurance is enough?
N.B: i think its one and the same, the travel insurance is for your health which the health insurance too also covers. Its all one and d same.
@ebele if its one you want to get,I think its better you get that from Germany.Naija travel insurance or health insurance won't work in Germany. I'm sure of that, particularly for a student.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ kunlelike me pls i sent you a PM

I NEED PEOPLES PERSPECTIVE ON THIS, PLEASE ADD/REMOVE
IF MY ANSWER ARE TOO SHORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW , CRITISM ARE WELCOME,MY INTERVIEW IS COMING SOON........

1.) How did you find out about your school?

ANSWER====--I FOUND OUT ABT MY SCHOOL DURING SEARCH OF MY CHOICE OF SCHOOL ONLINE,
FURTHER REASERCH WITH COLLEAGUES AND STUDENTS OF THE INSTITUTION SHOWS THAT THE INSTITUTION IS A
TECHNICALLY INCLINED INSTITUTION,WITH NEW AND MODERN TECHNICAL FACILITIES
(THE SCHOOL IS RELATIVELY NEW,FOUNDED IN THE YEAR 2009) AND INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED,OFFERS 80% OF
OF HER COURSE IN ENGLISH LANG AND HENCE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL JOB MARKET.
I LOOOKED INTO THE COURSE CURRICULUM AND FIND OUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO STUDY.

2.) What are you going to study?

ANSWER======MECHATRONICS SYSTEM ENGINEERING

3.) What is the curriculum like?

ANSWER=======THE COURSE CURRICULUM HAVE 7SEMESTERS IN ALL,
THE FIRST SEMESTER IS FOR BASICS KNOWLEDGE,KNOWLEDGE ARE INTENSIFIED
IN THE SECOND AND THIRD SEMESTER,FOURTH SEMESTER AND FIFTH ARE FOR SPECIALIZATIONS COURSES
SEMESTER 6 IS FOR INTERNSHIP IN INDUSTRIES,(WHICH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASON I CHOSE
TO STUDY IN GERMANY),SEMESTER 7 IS FOR BACHELOR THESIS ,WHERE STUDENT RESEARCH ON GIVEN TOPICS.

4.) Why do you choose to study in Germany?

ANSWER=====GERMANY IS WELL KNOWN FOR HER FIRST CLASS RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION IN ENGINEERING,
Germany EDUCATION increasingly
stands for innovation, internationality and
strong support for high-calibre research
THE HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST OF EDUCATION IN GERMANY ARE THE REASONS
I CHOSE TO STUDY IN GERMANY.COUPLED WITH PRACTICAL ORIENTATION IS A STUDY ABROAD/INTERNSHIP WHICH
WILL PROVIDE ME WITH CLOSED INDUSTRY INTEGRATED EXPOSURE AND WILL GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY FOR
PROGRESSION ON MY CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT.

5.) What do you know about Germany?

ANSWER=====

Germany is in Europe with capital as Berlin, the German president is Joachim gauck,
chancellor is Angela Markel, Germany population is approximately 82million ,and have
352,021 km2 landed area, Germany has 16 federal states and Germany is bordered to 9
countries. Germany has the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by
nominal GDP in the world, and fifth by GDP (PPP BASED). The country is a founding member of
the European Union and the Euro zone. The service sector contributes around 70% of the
total GDP, industry 29.1%, and agriculture 0.9%. Most of the country's products are in engineering, especially in automobiles,
machinery, metals, and chemical goods.
Germany is the leading producer of wind turbines and solar power technology in the world.
Germany is also largest producer of lignite in the world. Germany is also rich in timber,
iron ore, potash, salt, uranium, nickel, copper and natural gas. Energy in Germany is sourced
predominantly by fossil fuels, followed by nuclear power, and by renewable energy like biomass
(wood and bio fuels), wind, hydro and solar.Germany has experienced two world war, the first one
in 1914 which was tagged ‘’seven days world war’
which started following the immediate assassination of an Austria-Hungary nationalist, and because
Germany have mutual defence alliance with Austria Hungary hence her intervention to supports her ally.
The second world war was tagged ‘’Adolf Hitler war’’ it started in the year 1939 to year 1944.
This second world war causes severe damages to Germany ESP KLEVE and approximately 90% of buildings were
damaged especially in kleves Germany.

6.) How many countries border Germany? What are their names?

ANSWER====DENMARK,POLAND,AUSTRIA,CZECH REPUBLIC,FRANCE,LUXEMBOURG,THE NETHERLANDS,BELGIUM,SWITZERLAND.

7.) What preparation have you made concerning moving to Germany?
ANSWER====I HAVE BEEN LEARNING GERMAN LANGUAUGE ON MY OWN,MOSTLY ONLINE.
I HAVE MAILED MY SCHOOL FOR ACCOMODATION AND MY DETAILS AND CHOICE OF APARTMENT HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE ON REQUEST.
TO MATCH ME WITH AVAILABLE ROOMS,HOWEVER I HAVE ALSO MAILED SOME PRIVATE LANDLORDS, AND EXPECTING RESPONSE FROM THEM.
I HAVE OPENED DUTCH BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER MONEY FOR MY LIVING EXPENSES,WHICH I WILL DO AS SOON AS I LEAVE HERE TODAY.

8.)Do you have any relatives in Germany?

ANSWER=====NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9.) Can you speak German?

ANSWER====NO, MY COURSE IS FULLY TAUGHT IN ENGLISH LANG,
BUT AM WILLING TO LEARN WHEN I GET TO GERMANY
THOUGH I HAVE BEEN LEARNING LITTLE BY LITTLE ON MY OWN ON THE INTERNET.

10.) Do you plan to return back to Nigeria after studies?

ANSWER==== YES, TO COME AND CONTRIBUTE MY OWN QUOTA OF THE ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE I
WILL ACQUIRE IN GERMANY IN THE INDUSTRIES HERE IN NIGERIA FOR BETTER DEVELOPMENT IN THE SECTOR.
THEN AFTER WHICH I WILL PLAN ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MY OWN INDUSTRY.

11.)Who is funding your studies?

ANSWER====MY BROTHER AND UNCLE.

12.)What do you know about the town where you would be studying?

ANSWER====
Kleve , is a town in the Lower Rhine region of northwestern Germany near the Dutch border and the
River Rhine, Kleve is the capital of the district of Kleve in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

Kleve's location is one of its selling points - situated in the countryside,
but still close to the large cities of Dusseldorf and Dortmund
Its very easy for students to take bus or their bikes to the Rhine River or
Nijmegen(Nijmegen, situated directly across the border), the closest city in Holland.

The native language of Cleves and its surrounding area is a Dutch dialect
(Dutch: Kleverlands, German: Kleverländisch), but the official language
is German which is dominant among the younger generation. Because of its
geographical location directly at the Dutch-German border, there is a strong
overlap in culture and language. Tourism is important IN KLEVE, and machinery,
steel products, motor vehicles, and computer-memory-storage devices are manufactured.

13.) how IS your previous course related to the one you are going for? /WHY DID YOU WANT TO STUDY THIS COURSE?

DURING MY PREVIOUS STUDY IN THE POLYTECHNIC, I WAS FASCINATED WITH
ELECTRONICS AND DEVICES AS WELL AS THE WAY THEY WORKS( studied elect/elect), BUT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF MY PROGRAM
I REALIZE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THIS DEVICES DEPENDS MOSTLY ON OTHER FIELD OF ENGINEERING,LIKE- IT for programming ,
CONTROL ENGINEERING FOR AUTOMATIONS& CONTROL of the devices,mechanical field for fabrications,
studying this course will give me alot of edges in this field as its a course that integrate
all this field of engineering for design and manufacturing of smart devices and systems instead ofthe sequential approach to solutions in the productions.

14.)what do you know about your course?
ANSWER======

The word "Mechatronics" was originally "Japanese-English" word created by Mr. Tetsuro Mori, who was an engineer of Yaskawa Electric Corporation in the year 1971.

Mechatronics engineering is the synergistic combination of Mechanical engineering,
Electronic engineering, Computer engineering,computer science, Control engineering,
and Systems Design engineering in order to design and manufacture useful products and other applications.

The term Mechatronics stems from mechanical and electronics and it's a relatively new approach
to machine and systems product design and development, merging the solving principles of the four
interconnected disciplines used for all complex modern devices.

This is an emerging field of engineering that integrates multi disciplinary field of engineering and
information technology.

In the past, machine and product design has been the domain of mechanical engineers.After the machine has been designed
by mechanical engineers, solutions to control and programming problems were added by software and computer engineers. This sequential-engineering approach
usually resulted in less-than-optimal designs.

The prime role of mechatronics is one of initiation and integration throughout the whole of the design process, with the mechatronics engineer as the leader.
Experts in this interdisciplinary mechatronics field must acquire general knowledge of various techniques and be able to master the entire design process.
Industry needs mechatronics engineers to continue to rapidly develop innovative products with best performance, quality and low cost.

Mechatronic devices or "smart" devices have become common in our technologically advanced society. Mechatronics engineers can work in any company that develops,
designs or manufactures and markets "smart" devices and systems. Opportunities exist in manufacturing, sales and as well as research. Mechatronic devices have crept
into everyday life.
Examples include:
Robots
Anti-lock brakes
A sophisticated control system takes over the braking function when the sensors recognize one or more wheels are locking up.
Photocopiers
Computer disk drives
Humidity sensitive clothes dryers and windshield wipers
How do these devices "know" if clothes are still damp or drizzle is hitting the windshield? Sensors, that's how.

15.)Can this course be study in Nigeria?

ANSWER======

STUDYING THIS COURSE IN GERMANY WILL GIVE ME ALOT OF EDGES,AS ENGINEERING EDUCAION IN
GERMANY IS VERY INTENSIVE AND HIGHLY RANKED,(SOLUTION TO QUESTION 4 SHLD SUFFICE).
MORESO, THE COURSE WAS APPROVED BY THE NUC IN NIGERIA IN THE YEAR 2010 AND IT IS
OFERED MOSTLY BY PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND FEW GOVERNMENT OWNED UNIVERSITY,AND
IT HAS BEEN INTRODUCED INTO THE GERMAN CURRICULUM SINCE 15 YEARS AGO, WHICH
SHOWS THAT GERMAN EDUCATION SYSTEM HAVE PERUSED THE COURSE AND ITS CONTENT WITH THE INDUSTRIES.

16.) WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE STATE NORTHRHINE WESTPHALIA?

ANSWER==== NRW IS A STATE A POPULOUS STATE IN GERMANY WITH HER CAPITAL AS DUSSELDORF,THE STATE WAS FORMED IN 1946
BY THE MERGER OF NORTHERN-RINELAND AND WESTPHALIA.THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE IS HANNELORE KRAFT,THE BIGGEST CITY IS COLOGNE, FOUR OF GERMANY BIGGEST CITIES ARE LOCATED
IN NRW WHICH ARE DORTMUND,COLOGNE,DUSSELDORF,ESSEN, THE POPULATION OF THE STATE IS .........., THE STATE IS .........IN TERMS OF LANDED AREA.

NRW IS BODERED TO HESSE, RHINELAND PALATINATE,LOWER-SAXONY AND ALSO BODERERD TO THE COUNTRY- BELGIUM AND THE NEDERLAND.

17.) WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL?

ANSWER==
RHINE WAAL UNIVERRSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE IS AN INNOVATIVE ,INTERNATIONALLY RECOQNIZED,
AN INTERDISCIPLINARY INSTITUTION WITH MODERN TECHNIQUES.HAS ITS HOME LOCATION IN KLEVE AND ANOTHER CAMPUS IN KAMP-LINTORT.
RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY WAS FOUNDED IN MAY 2009,TODAY THE SCHOOL OFFERED 25 DEGREE PROGRAMS AND MASTERS PROGRAMS RANGING FROM ENGINEERING TO MANAGEMENT.
APART FROM BEING TECHNICALLY INCLINED , THE PROFFESSORS IN THE SCHOOL OFFERED 80% OF THE COURSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WHICH GIVES OPPORTUNITES FOR STUDENT
TO BE GLOBALLY ACCEPTABLE.POPULATION OF STUDENTS IN RHINE WAAL ARE EXPECTED TO TRIPLE FOLD TO ABT 5000 IN 2015.

18.) HOW MANY STATE DOES GERMANY HAVE?.NAME THEM-
ANSWER=====
16 FEDERAL STATES IN ALL, BAVARIA,BREMEN,BIRLIN,BADEN-WURTTEMBURG,BRADENBURG,LOWER-SAXONY,SAXONY,SAXONY ANHALT,
SAARLAND,SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN,HESSE,HAMBURG,NORTHRINE WESTPHALIA,RHINE LAND PALATINATE,MECKLENBURG AND THURINGIA.

THANKS

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
chai you mean say you carry all this one for head.man oh man your brain supose be window 8 wao,before you talk half the vo go tell you stop stop stop.you too much, funf gbosa for you.
ops84: @ kunlelike me pls i sent you a PM

IF MY ANSWER ARE TOO SHORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW , CRITISM ARE WELCOME,MY INTERVIEW IS COMING SOON........

ANSWER====--I FOUND OUT ABT MY SCHOOL DURING SEARCH OF MY CHOICE OF SCHOOL ONLINE,
FURTHER REASERCH WITH COLLEAGUES AND STUDENTS OF THE INSTITUTION SHOWS THAT THE INSTITUTION IS A
(THE SCHOOL IS RELATIVELY NEW,FOUNDED IN THE YEAR 2009) AND INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED,OFFERS 80% OF
OF HER COURSE IN ENGLISH LANG AND HENCE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL JOB MARKET.
I LOOOKED INTO THE COURSE CURRICULUM AND FIND OUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO STUDY.

IN THE SECOND AND THIRD SEMESTER,FOURTH SEMESTER AND FIFTH ARE FOR SPECIALIZATIONS COURSES
SEMESTER 6 IS FOR INTERNSHIP IN INDUSTRIES,(WHICH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASON I CHOSE
TO STUDY IN GERMANY),SEMESTER 7 IS FOR BACHELOR THESIS ,WHERE STUDENT RESEARCH ON GIVEN TOPICS.

ANSWER=====GERMANY IS WELL KNOWN FOR HER FIRST CLASS RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION IN ENGINEERING,
I CHOSE TO STUDY IN GERMANY.COUPLED WITH PRACTICAL ORIENTATION IS A STUDY ABROAD/INTERNSHIP WHICH
WILL PROVIDE ME WITH CLOSED INDUSTRY INTEGRATED EXPOSURE AND WILL GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY FOR

ANSWER=====

Germany is in Europe with capital as Berlin, the German president is Joachim gauck,
chancellor is Angela Markel, Germany population is approximately 82million ,and have
352,021 km2 landed area, Germany has 16 federal states and Germany is bordered to 9
countries. Germany has the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by
nominal GDP in the world, and fifth by GDP (PPP BASED). The country is a founding member of
the European Union and the Euro zone. The service sector contributes around 70% of the
total GDP, industry 29.1%, and agriculture 0.9%. Most of the country's products are in engineering, especially in automobiles,
Germany is the leading producer of wind turbines and solar power technology in the world.
Germany is also largest producer of lignite in the world. Germany is also rich in timber,
iron ore, potash, salt, uranium, nickel, copper and natural gas. Energy in Germany is sourced
predominantly by fossil fuels, followed by nuclear power, and by renewable energy like biomass
(wood and bio fuels), wind, hydro and solar.Germany has experienced two world war, the first one
which started following the immediate assassination of an Austria-Hungary nationalist, and because
Germany have mutual defence alliance with Austria Hungary hence her intervention to supports her ally.
The second world war was tagged ‘’Adolf Hitler war’’ it started in the year 1939 to year 1944.
This second world war causes severe damages to Germany ESP KLEVE and approximately 90% of buildings were

ANSWER====DENMARK,POLAND,AUSTRIA,CZECH REPUBLIC,FRANCE,LUXEMBOURG,THE NETHERLANDS,BELGIUM,SWITZERLAND.

I HAVE MAILED MY SCHOOL FOR ACCOMODATION AND MY DETAILS AND CHOICE OF APARTMENT HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE ON REQUEST.
TO MATCH ME WITH AVAILABLE ROOMS,HOWEVER I HAVE ALSO MAILED SOME PRIVATE LANDLORDS, AND EXPECTING RESPONSE FROM THEM.
I HAVE OPENED DUTCH BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER MONEY FOR MY LIVING EXPENSES,WHICH I WILL DO AS SOON AS I LEAVE HERE TODAY.

ANSWER==== YES, TO COME AND CONTRIBUTE MY OWN QUOTA OF THE ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE I
WILL ACQUIRE IN GERMANY IN THE INDUSTRIES HERE IN NIGERIA FOR BETTER DEVELOPMENT IN THE SECTOR.

ANSWER====
Kleve , is a town in the Lower Rhine region of northwestern Germany near the Dutch border and the
River Rhine, Kleve is the capital of the district of Kleve in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

Nijmegen(Nijmegen, situated directly across the border), the closest city in Holland.

steel products, motor vehicles, and computer-memory-storage devices are manufactured.

13.) how IS your previous course related to the one you are going for? /WHY DID YOU WANT TO STUDY THIS COURSE?

ELECTRONICS AND DEVICES AS WELL AS THE WAY THEY WORKS( studied elect/elect), BUT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF MY PROGRAM
I REALIZE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THIS DEVICES DEPENDS MOSTLY ON OTHER FIELD OF ENGINEERING,LIKE- IT for programming ,
CONTROL ENGINEERING FOR AUTOMATIONS& CONTROL of the devices,mechanical field for fabrications,
studying this course will give me alot of edges in this field as its a course that integrate
all this field of engineering for design and manufacturing of smart devices and systems instead ofthe sequential approach to solutions in the productions.

ANSWER======

The word "Mechatronics" was originally "Japanese-English" word created by Mr. Tetsuro Mori, who was an engineer of Yaskawa Electric Corporation in the year 1971.

Mechatronics engineering is the synergistic combination of Mechanical engineering,
Electronic engineering, Computer engineering,computer science, Control engineering,
and Systems Design engineering in order to design and manufacture useful products and other applications.

The term Mechatronics stems from mechanical and electronics and it's a relatively new approach
to machine and systems product design and development, merging the solving principles of the four

This is an emerging field of engineering that integrates multi disciplinary field of engineering and
information technology.

In the past, machine and product design has been the domain of mechanical engineers.After the machine has been designed
by mechanical engineers, solutions to control and programming problems were added by software and computer engineers. This sequential-engineering approach

The prime role of mechatronics is one of initiation and integration throughout the whole of the design process, with the mechatronics engineer as the leader.
Experts in this interdisciplinary mechatronics field must acquire general knowledge of various techniques and be able to master the entire design process.
Industry needs mechatronics engineers to continue to rapidly develop innovative products with best performance, quality and low cost.

Mechatronic devices or "smart" devices have become common in our technologically advanced society. Mechatronics engineers can work in any company that develops,
designs or manufactures and markets "smart" devices and systems. Opportunities exist in manufacturing, sales and as well as research. Mechatronic devices have crept
into everyday life.
Examples include:
Robots
Anti-lock brakes
A sophisticated control system takes over the braking function when the sensors recognize one or more wheels are locking up.
Photocopiers
Computer disk drives
How do these devices "know" if clothes are still damp or drizzle is hitting the windshield? Sensors, that's how.

ANSWER======

STUDYING THIS COURSE IN GERMANY WILL GIVE ME ALOT OF EDGES,AS ENGINEERING EDUCAION IN
GERMANY IS VERY INTENSIVE AND HIGHLY RANKED,(SOLUTION TO QUESTION 4 SHLD SUFFICE).
MORESO, THE COURSE WAS APPROVED BY THE NUC IN NIGERIA IN THE YEAR 2010 AND IT IS
SHOWS THAT GERMAN EDUCATION SYSTEM HAVE PERUSED THE COURSE AND ITS CONTENT WITH THE INDUSTRIES.

ANSWER==== NRW IS A STATE A POPULOUS STATE IN GERMANY WITH HER CAPITAL AS DUSSELDORF,THE STATE WAS FORMED IN 1946
BY THE MERGER OF NORTHERN-RINELAND AND WESTPHALIA.THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE IS HANNELORE KRAFT,THE BIGGEST CITY IS COLOGNE, FOUR OF GERMANY BIGGEST CITIES ARE LOCATED
IN NRW WHICH ARE DORTMUND,COLOGNE,DUSSELDORF,ESSEN, THE POPULATION OF THE STATE IS .........., THE STATE IS .........IN TERMS OF LANDED AREA.

NRW IS BODERED TO HESSE, RHINELAND PALATINATE,LOWER-SAXONY AND ALSO BODERERD TO THE COUNTRY- BELGIUM AND THE NEDERLAND.

ANSWER==
RHINE WAAL UNIVERRSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE IS AN INNOVATIVE ,INTERNATIONALLY RECOQNIZED,
AN INTERDISCIPLINARY INSTITUTION WITH MODERN TECHNIQUES.HAS ITS HOME LOCATION IN KLEVE AND ANOTHER CAMPUS IN KAMP-LINTORT.
RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY WAS FOUNDED IN MAY 2009,TODAY THE SCHOOL OFFERED 25 DEGREE PROGRAMS AND MASTERS PROGRAMS RANGING FROM ENGINEERING TO MANAGEMENT.
APART FROM BEING TECHNICALLY INCLINED , THE PROFFESSORS IN THE SCHOOL OFFERED 80% OF THE COURSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WHICH GIVES OPPORTUNITES FOR STUDENT
TO BE GLOBALLY ACCEPTABLE.POPULATION OF STUDENTS IN RHINE WAAL ARE EXPECTED TO TRIPLE FOLD TO ABT 5000 IN 2015.

ANSWER=====
16 FEDERAL STATES IN ALL, BAVARIA,BREMEN,BIRLIN,BADEN-WURTTEMBURG,BRADENBURG,LOWER-SAXONY,SAXONY,SAXONY ANHALT,
SAARLAND,SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN,HESSE,HAMBURG,NORTHRINE WESTPHALIA,RHINE LAND PALATINATE,MECKLENBURG AND THURINGIA.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
this waiting time no be joke,l can,t wait to start packing my bags.God will help all of us that is waiting for good news from the embassy in Jesus name.our expectations shall not be cut off,Amen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ekealterego: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014

ANSWER=====

ANSWER====

ANSWER======

information technology.

into everyday life.
Examples include:
Robots
Anti-lock brakes
Photocopiers
Computer disk drives

ANSWER======

ANSWER==

ANSWER=====

THANKS

Mr. enough already.
Visa approved........
You have done your home work.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
for how long have you been waiting
betty55: this waiting time no be joke,l can,t wait to start packing my bags.God will help all of us that is waiting for good news from the embassy in Jesus name.our expectations shall not be cut off,Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
You are good to go!

ANSWER=====

ANSWER====

ANSWER======

information technology.

into everyday life.
Examples include:
Robots
Anti-lock brakes
Photocopiers
Computer disk drives

ANSWER======

ANSWER==

ANSWER=====

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GuzaArisH: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hi.. Please house..help.
Does anyone know the procedure fora german transit visa?
Do I need an appointment for the visa and will I be. Interviewed.
I read on their website that Transit doesn't need an appointment buut I'm. Skeptical cos I know there are things and processes that might not follow the norm especially when Nigeria is Involve.
Also, what's the success rate of a transit visa. I already have the destination visa. Just need a transit visa to fly Emirates, through frankfurt. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
GuzaArisH: Hi.. Please house..help.
Does anyone know the procedure fora german transit visa?
Do I need an appointment for the visa and will I be. Interviewed.
I read on their website that Transit doesn't need an appointment buut I'm. Skeptical cos I know there are things and processes that might not follow the norm especially when Nigeria is Involve.
Also, what's the success rate of a transit visa. I already have the destination visa. Just need a transit visa to fly Emirates, through frankfurt. Thanks
Bros/sis follow what is on their official website o. If you get a contrary opinion to what is on their official website you will be so on your own o. These guys are detailed and methodic.
Google their official website directly and get the information there.
My 2 cowries.
Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
I need urgent reply!

My uncle stays in essen Germany, he wants to get me the sponsor letter.

Questions
What requirements would be asked of him?

Does the regulation in essen require him to pay the 8000 euros before he would be issued the letter?

If you have a relation in essen germany, I need your help.

I Need to ginger him.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GuzaArisH: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eke40seven:
Bros/sis follow what is on their official website o. If you get a contrary opinion to what is on their official website you will be so on your own o. These guys are detailed and methodic.
Google their official website directly and get the information there.
My 2 cowries.
Good luck
Thank you. I appreciate your input. I understand what you're sayin. I just need a first handor a 3rf party experience. I'm following instrctions on their website concerning d transit visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ekealterego: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bethiano: I need urgent reply!

My uncle stays in essen Germany, he wants to get me the sponsor letter.

Questions
What requirements would be asked of him?

Does the regulation in essen require him to pay the 8000 euros before he would be issued the letter?

If you have a relation in essen germany, I need your help.

I Need to ginger him.

Tell him to go to the local government or foreigners office. scan and send your admission letter, data page of your international passport and also your house address here in Nigeria.
I don't think they will require that amount but I think they will require him to have a steady income as a proof that he can afford to cater for your needs.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomzman: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello guys. I scanned through some of the pages of this thread and I must say that I got one or two things. I intend going for a masters in a business or finance-related discipline in Germany and I'll like anyone with experience concerning this to help me out. I'll like to know what steps to take to go about it. Visa and admission requirements, student life over there and any general advice or piece of information concerning the issue would be appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ops84
Visa granted..
according to betty, you be windows server ni??

All the best.
Betty, your wait will soon be over, pack ur bags and get ready for germany
regards !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.