Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883429 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
ebele17:

SHM. Thats all. No shamful bone detected. Anyway, *moving on to other things* Some people want to experience deportation and some want to experience imprisonment. Who are we to give hard-earned good advice and waste it on their heads??
I would rather offer advice to d lady asking about UK visa on German thread than to talk to this guy. Abeg, not even worth raising temper about.
Naijaobi, where is dat akamu? ?? Be quick!!!! The baby in d house is begining to cry. You need to do some serious spoon feeding and buttom smacking. This baby is annoying us here. Eke47, job dey for u here. Come quick quick.
Are you a learner,if it is like that 60 percent of Africans in Europe and USA will be in prison or face deportation,is it an offence to seek for a posible way to convert a visa,not everybody have 8000k euro for student visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
I did not have bad intention most Nigerians that goes to Europe and Usa went through this my process,last month 5 nigerian girls that went for an exchange program in German city of Bohn ran away after thier program that did not deter the German Embassy from giving me visa with only 350k in my account.Nigerian girls flock Italy for prostitution yet Italian Embassy still issue visas to young girls.Visa is business and embassies need to grant visas for Airlines to remain in business,just have genuine document you will get your visa.I want to reside in Germany that why I came to the forum to know the possible way and my relative advise me to do so,i also have a friend in spain and scotland all of them went via the same way,

My uncle's friend living in Germany for over 20 years told me that right now if your visa expires in Germany you are tagged illegal. If you are illegal you cannot work because you need a work permit. If a company hires you without the permit, the company will be fined. The UK is better with that. To be legal its either you marry a citizen or you apply for asylum. if you marry a citizen you still cannot work until after you have married with the person for minimum of 3 years and passed a language test. Dont think you can pay for fake marriage there. its very tough for you to see someone to take money expect you have from 16 euro upwards. You must be able to speak fluently before they give you paper. For asylum aka aduro you would have to give a very convincing story why you should be allowed to stay. These processes are very tough unless the easiest way out na to give citizen belle. she born German pikin for you na the one way ticket be that o.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
Are you a learner,if it is like that 60 percent of Africans in Europe and USA will be in prison or face deportation,is it an offence to seek for a posible way to convert a visa,not everybody have 8000k euro for student visa
chai!

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
*double post*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=researchQ][/quote]
Thanks for your advice,I have enquiry for air moroc,After staying in Germany for two months i take my decision whether to stay,move to spain or switzerland or return back to Nigeria.Thanks immensly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
why do l have this beleive that you are an agent send to monitor the site? as you can see this is stundent forum,not aduro forum,check if there is any aduro forum for you to feed from,mumu wear suit.go and ask ashewo them in italy if they all pass through embassy to get visa?
Rayhut:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
Thanks for your advice,I have enquiry for air moroc,After staying in Germany for two months i take my decision whether to stay,move to spain or switzerland or return back to Nigeria.Thanks immensly
My bother don't mention. May God see you through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
I did not have bad intention most Nigerians that goes to Europe and Usa went through this my process,last month 5 nigerian girls that went for an exchange program in German city of Bohn ran away after thier program that did not deter the German Embassy from giving me visa with only 350k in my account.Nigerian girls flock Italy for prostitution yet Italian Embassy still issue visas to young girls.Visa is business and embassies need to grant visas for Airlines to remain in business,just have genuine document you will get your visa.I want to reside in Germany that why I came to the forum to know the possible way and my relative advise me to do so,i also have a friend in spain and scotland all of them went via the same way,guy chill nothing dey happen,if it block we will open gutter for it,guten tag,mit frendlichen
Brethren, wherefore do thou shamelessly cook up a mischievous scheme on a hitherto sanctified and holy thread. Wherefore hast thou smirched thy ignoble 419esque tomfoolery on our holy and genuine thread and still claim that thou hast noble intentions. What is genuine about thine ignominious plans of staying illegally in the white man's land?
Thou shouldst discuss this as a private matter and not wash thy dirty laundry in public as our image thou tarnishest for this thread is open for all to see.
Since thou heedest not to mine advise here is what shall happen. I shall cleanse thy soul with the blood of 2 white cockerels and doves and a clean white lamb, thy buttocks shall be flogged with a native whip, 12 strokes and thou shalt go to Naijaobi to feed thee with 2 spoons of akamu without sugar or milk that thy soul may heed to instructions.
Hear thee the words spoken unto thee this hour.

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:

I be like say all ur relatives are in d shady business line. A cuz in Scotland, a brother in Italy, anoda one in Switzerland, plenty story!!!!!!. U , na apprentice u be. *not even sure u knw what dat means*. U even know d no of prostitutes Italian embassy don give visa and u know dat Some girls in Bohn ran away into whereever. Be decieving urself na. They are telling u to move to a country by illegal means, and u no fit reason am, u no fit think and decide that there is a better way of doing things. U still dey learn work oooo!!!!!!
Chai!!!!!!
Dont worry, wen ur visiting visa expire, dey there or take subway, run go italy, or run go Switzerland. Y u no cucuma do UK visa na, wen the tin expire, u go dey there well well. Let them give u handshake.
SHM,
Abeg, naijaobi, d koboko neva start to dey fall for some buttocks??
Eke, where ur bulala??

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
Jail awaits you abeg..go ahead with your stupid plans

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
I cant help but laugh..
The guy is just a joker.. Ebele, na you be the mother of this thread na.. cheesy cheesy
Please, feed him well with enough akamu wey get agunmu(herbs). if he refuses, smash his bottom.. wink wink
NaijaObi, please send some Ogi(akamu) down here.. undecided undecided
We have been trying to feed him with Cerelac/Golden morn, but this village born pikin no wan take something nutritious.. grin grin
My fellow germany applicant, any success story this week? Please expect some..
Better run to your Italy...all the best ! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
akamu don show.. With akara ooo... Where the guy dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Rayhut

Please don't derail this thread again, go and carry out your plan, please no more discussion about it here.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
researchQ:

My uncle's friend living in Germany for over 20 years told me that right now if your visa expires in Germany you are tagged illegal. If you are illegal you cannot work because you need a work permit. If a company hires you without the permit, the company will be fined. The UK is better with that. To be legal its either you marry a citizen or you apply for asylum. if you marry a citizen you still cannot work until after you have married with the person for minimum of 3 years and passed a language test. Dont think you can pay for fake marriage there. its very tough for you to see someone to take money expect you have from 16 euro upwards. You must be able to speak fluently before they give you paper. For asylum aka aduro you would have to give a very convincing story why you should be allowed to stay. These processes are very tough unless the easiest way out na to give citizen belle. she born German pikin for you na the one way ticket be that o.

I wonder why people will want to turn to aduro, run away after their short language program, marry who they don't love or give citizen belle all in the name of paper. What is so special about the paper if the person knows his self worth. The only paper one should focus now is the BSc or Msc paper you came to collect here. Every other paper might come if God wills.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijaobi: akamu don show.. With akara ooo... Where the guy dey grin grin grin

That guy no go fit chew the akara oh and the akamu too thick for am. abeg add water to the akamu till he strong enough to take thick one.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
kelly4top:

That guy no go fit chew the akara oh and the akamu too thick for am. abeg add water to the akamu till he strong enough to take thick one.

Bia, Akamu dey Germany kelly??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
kelly4top:

lolz..ok boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
dolpaz:

Bia, Akamu dey Germany kelly??

African shop

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oga Kelly4top I have been watching your positive inputs for a while. you are highly
welcome. We appreciate your time here and the
good will of everyone here will surely guide you.
I want to put you on the spot light. It has become a tradition here to at least put one Oga in Germany on the show. Oga Kelly4top, this is your turn to shine.
As a way of sharing your experience, I
will like to pose this questions to you. We would
appreciate it if you answered it in your own way as
we have had some guest ogas too who had given
their accounts too.
Let me seize this opportunity to conduct this
interview on this forum
1. Please, introduce yourself, name (optional),
course, level, school, city, your school in
Nigeria (optional)
2. How does German educational system differ
from the system you were used to?
3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are
you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/
tackle them?
3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective
Nigerian student coming over to study?
(summarised)
4. Do your school have a sizeable number of
international students and what is the state of
interaction like with them?
5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the
society and how were you able to overcome it if
you had?
6. In your opinion, do you think a hard working
Nigerian student with a particular result can
maintain his/her academic performance in
Germany with the same efforts? A scale will be
appreciated, I know time is not the only or the
best measure of hard work but For instance,
A spends 6 hours of study everyday in Nigeria,
GPA=4
". ". ". ". ". ". ". in Germany GPA=?
7. Like in any society, there are distractions or
factors that reduces performance, what are the
major culprits in Germany for an unenlightened
Nigerian JJC?
8. Most of the male or even females at one time or
the other would have fantasized having a German
Prince or princess, what are their chances? Do the
shy Germans gals take to Nigerians? Can
ebele17(f), get her prince charming easily?
9. List 5 most important items an intending new
comer should bring along to Germany.
10. Give 5 most important tip to surviving in Germany, jobs and all.
11. Just give your opinion on these claims below by indicating with an Agree (A), Neutral (N) or Disagree (D)
a. Germans are cold
b. They hate late coming
c. They are racist
D. They don't have time for chitchat
E. They are introverts
F. They love beer
G. they don't know how to queue
P.s. I understand that these questions may be too
much to answer at a go, you can answer them bit
by bit at your convenience if its gonna take its toll
on you. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Good Morning Guys, I have a question to ask those who traveled to Germany recently. Was anyone told to show his yellow card at the airport? Do we even need a yellow card? expecting quick responses ,please,thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Still waiting for the mail from the embassy, this waiting can b stressfull
Re: German Embassy And Visa by water4: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Nice thread ... Very informing . Keep it going .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2014
kelly4top:

I wonder why people will want to turn to aduro, run away after their short language program, marry who they don't love or give citizen belle all in the name of paper. What is so special about the paper if the person knows his self worth. The only paper one should focus now is the BSc or Msc paper you came to collect here. Every other paper might come if God wills.
Word on marble
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2014
geemana: Good Morning Guys, I have a question to ask those who traveled to Germany recently. Was anyone told to show his yellow card at the airport? Do we even need a yellow card? expecting quick responses ,please,thanks
You don't need a yellow card.. Just ensure your school document is in your hand luggage.. Does naija immigration get bad belle well well ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2014
nevilbot: Still waiting for the mail from the embassy, this waiting can b stressfull
Relax and start buying the basic stuff you need.. You may have limited time to do this when the embassy mail you for the visa... The waiting can be tiresome.. I waited for 9 weeks last spring before I got the mail from thr embassy... This is winter semester, their are loads of applicants
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Eke40seven: Oga Kelly4top I have been watching your positive inputs for a while. you are highly
welcome. We appreciate your time here and the
good will of everyone here will surely guide you.
I want to put you on the spot light. It has become a tradition here to at least put one Oga in Germany on the show. Oga Kelly4top, this is your turn to shine.
As a way of sharing your experience, I
will like to pose this questions to you. We would
appreciate it if you answered it in your own way as
we have had some guest ogas too who had given
their accounts too.
Let me seize this opportunity to conduct this
interview on this forum
1. Please, introduce yourself, name (optional),
course, level, school, city, your school in
Nigeria (optional)
2. How does German educational system differ
from the system you were used to?
3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are
you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/
tackle them?
3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective
Nigerian student coming over to study?
(summarised)
4. Do your school have a sizeable number of
international students and what is the state of
interaction like with them?
5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the
society and how were you able to overcome it if
you had?
6. In your opinion, do you think a hard working
Nigerian student with a particular result can
maintain his/her academic performance in
Germany with the same efforts? A scale will be
appreciated, I know time is not the only or the
best measure of hard work but For instance,
A spends 6 hours of study everyday in Nigeria,
GPA=4
". ". ". ". ". ". ". in Germany GPA=?
7. Like in any society, there are distractions or
factors that reduces performance, what are the
major culprits in Germany for an unenlightened
Nigerian JJC?
8. Most of the male or even females at one time or
the other would have fantasized having a German
Prince or princess, what are their chances? Do the
shy Germans gals take to Nigerians? Can
ebele17(f), get her prince charming easily?
9. List 5 most important items an intending new
comer should bring along to Germany.
10. Give 5 most important tip to surviving in Germany, jobs and all.
11. Just give your opinion on these claims below by indicating with an Agree (A), Neutral (N) or Disagree (D)
a. Germans are cold
b. They hate late coming
c. They are racist
D. They don't have time for chitchat
E. They are introverts
F. They love beer
G. they don't know how to queue
P.s. I understand that these questions may be too
much to answer at a go, you can answer them bit
by bit at your convenience if its gonna take its toll
on you. Thank you and God bless.

1. My name is Kelly4top (Electrical Engr with IT ) studied computer science in naija for one year.

2. German education system different from our naija system system cos in naija they teach us and spoon fed us starting from basics but here thet lecture you starting from advanced critarias. They assume you know it before. I remember the first assignment a professor gave us after 2 weeks of landing to use c-programming to calculate and solve some coefficients in maths as if i had done it before. O'boy we do research and learning here not depending on professors cos they wont teach you any thing. They will only lecture you.

3. Going back to the basics for those who have left school for long was the academic challenge i faced and that was how I tackled it. Spend more time in reading to meet up so that you dont get lost in class as if the professors are speaking Swahili.

3b.i advise them to buckle up and be brave when they first receive the shock of how low our education system, foundation and quality has gone cos they will find out in their first week of lecture here that o'boy...na school i go for naija soo.. abi na only the simple things them dey teach us for there. You answer all question here in 90 minutes maximum. nobody will set like 10 que and tell u to answer 5 or define this or that. Everything here is calculation.

4. yeah they do and we support each other especially on job infos and academics.

5. Yea difficult cos of language barrier. To overcome it, you need to learn the language cos imagine trying to speak with your flat mate and he or she said ich spreche nicht English....i don't speak English. so matter don end be that cos u too don't speak deustch. though some speaks English but few while some speak but wont want to speak it with you cos they are not confident enough.

6. Hard work always pay everywhere.

7. Face your study but all work and no play makes jack a dull boy so try to get fun too. Remove fear from your mind and believe you can do it. Fear alone can deter performance.

8. hhmmm it depends ohhh. it's love matter.

9. clipper. pepper, and what you think you need.

10 Some are friendly. I cant say they are racist cos close to 2 years now, i have no experience on racism but before i came here i head they were but have not seen any. They love bear as igbo man will love palm wine. They are introvert. They queue but most time their system is efficient so you might not see need to queue. They are always punctual. Punctuality is one thing you will first notice here when you come

Conclusion: You can do it. Nothing good comes easy. Just study and you will excel like those who had. At least Tope is writing his thesis now even though he faced the challenges. So challenges are meant to be faced and not to shy away from. Life goes on.

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Ogbeche77: You don't need a yellow card.. Just ensure your school document is in your hand luggage.. Does naija immigration get bad belle well well ooo
@ogbeche77,thanks. when u say school doc,i guess you my admission letter,right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
geemana: @ogbeche77,thanks. when u say school doc,i guess you my admission letter,right?
admission letter, confirmation of enrollment and block account printout..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
geemana: @ogbeche77,thanks. when u say school doc,i guess you my admission letter,right?
Yes Geemana, he meant your admission letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
@ogbeche77, i sent u a mail since. U neva reply me. Did u see it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2014
ebele17: @ogbeche77, i sent u a mail since. U neva reply me. Did u see it?
No I didn't receive any email from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.