Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884019 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
esdajo:
Hello house! I sent an email to the German Embassy on Monday following my student visa refusal and withholding of my passport on account of fake entry/exit stamps and visa immediately I got home and they sent me an email that I can appeal if I think the rejection was wrongful.

I already sent in the Notice of Appeal the following day being the 14th. The question now is; will the appeal be treated here or in Germany and what is the maximum waiting period? If my appeal is allowed; that is, successful, will I be given back my International Passport so I could go for a replacement or they will still send it to the Immigration as alleged in the rejection letter? Moreso, will I be allowed to apply for a German student visa in the near future and how soon? I know my questions are a bit weird but I just want people with similar experiences to comment and/or contribute so I can be better informed. I cant waste 3M like that so its better I know what my chances are so I will know if I should ask the school and Deutsche Bank to refund my money as soon as possible so I can seek admission elsewhere.

Your contributions and/or comments will be highly appreciated as usual.

You will hear from them via mail/letter not email (they will post the decision to the address in your appeal) within 3-5 working days of submission. (speaking from experience from the guy i knew that appealed not quite long) he waited so long for the appeal until he wrote the Embassy and the Embassy replied that they have sent him the appeal decision via mail/letter so the guy complained he did not received it so he was asked to come to Embassy and collect it directly (the letter was dated just 3 days from when he submitted) which he did as Embassy refused to scan it to him cos he lives in Benin. I hope you do receive letter at the address you used?

The appeal will be treated in Nigeria not Germany. If your appeal is allowed, then your student visa application will be forwarded to Germany for approval.

You will have to sort out your int'l passport issue yourself with the immigration office where they said they will send it to, if your appeal is allowed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
naijaobi:
so guys i was on my own some days ago, and i got a mail from the embassy ordering me to come with travel insurance and my passport. I nearly threw my phone on the ground cos i was angrygrin. How can the embassy order me arround... For what reason? grin. I nearly called them o with vex but eke40seven held me back. grin

I thank God Almight for everything. It's all to him. I thank each and everyone of you for your help in one way or the other. Y'all contributed to this good news.
This thread is d best on nairaland. Quote me anywhere. I joined this thread from page 3. That was when i was still in school. I nurtured this ambition till now.

To all those i fed akamu, please do not be angry. I fed you akamu today so that tommorrow, you'll eat fried rice. grin.
And to those who still need akamu, from now on i'll start feeding ppl with German akamu grin. It tastes nice.
Please newbies just try and read this thread at least from page 250.. You'll get all u need here..the questions have been answered 100 times over.

God bless everyone! Most especially seun who created this forum.
God bless nairaland!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Germany.
naijaobi, no mind the embassy with their command command grin. just forgive them go collect the thing like that. grin grin
You have been a part of this legendary thread from the beginning and God will reward you beyond this stage. An exceedingly great success shall be yours IJN.
I dey your back my brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Generalkorex:
@Eke47seven
i joined you in fasting and praying.
Your cousin would call you soon and everything would be resolved.
Brother thank you so much, I really really appreciate the support. Its going to be a sweet testimony to share.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kungfumaster: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
correctguy0900:

bros, abeg. I am seriously in confusion at the moment.
I applied for student visa lk for almost six weeks now at the German embassy but I'm yet to get positive reply. the has mailed several times saying that the alien office at my intended place of residence in Germany has yet to give them consent to issue me a visa.
my final enrollment deadline in my school is next Monday the 21st of ds month. two weeks ago, I was asked to send a motivation letter on why I want to study my intended course, which I sent immediately and they confirmed dat they forwarded it to the foreign office.
earnestly, I don't know, I am unable to assume what is going on, why mine should be lk dis.

thank you in anticipation.

calm down guy your visa will be out soonest.

also contact your school and ask for an extension ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kungfumaster: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
esdajo:
Hello house! I sent an email to the German Embassy on Monday following my student visa refusal and withholding of my passport on account of fake entry/exit stamps and visa immediately I got home and they sent me an email that I can appeal if I think the rejection was wrongful.

I already sent in the Notice of Appeal the following day being the 14th. The question now is; will the appeal be treated here or in Germany and what is the maximum waiting period? If my appeal is allowed; that is, successful, will I be given back my International Passport so I could go for a replacement or they will still send it to the Immigration as alleged in the rejection letter? Moreso, will I be allowed to apply for a German student visa in the near future and how soon? I know my questions are a bit weird but I just want people with similar experiences to comment and/or contribute so I can be better informed. I cant waste 3M like that so its better I know what my chances are so I will know if I should ask the school and Deutsche Bank to refund my money as soon as possible so I can seek admission elsewhere.

Your contributions and/or comments will be highly appreciated as usual.

@esdajo I hate to say this but u sim to b in a serious situation mate.

go ahead with the appeal, explain thw agent here in Nigeria did it for you without your notice.

but be warned all schegen state operate under a network so the probability of blacklisting your name is dia. but give you best fight and believe God
Re: German Embassy And Visa by HARTZIV: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2014
dolpaz:
Hello House and my Fellow German,

Please I came across this: what does it mean and how do i go about it undecided

You need to apply a “Hochschulzugangsberechtigung”

thanks !

Hochschulzugangsberechtigung means something like university entrance certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 5:32am On Oct 17, 2014
I have been asked to come to the Embassy with a confirmation letter (which I have gotten) that I would still be accepted at my university along with my passport but no word about travel insurance. I have already done enrollment in my university and I have paid German insurance for the month of October but lectures started a month ago. The embassy said that they wanted to be sure it was not too late for me start my lectures thus the need for the confirmation letter. I hope this travel insurance thing is not a bad omen. hmmmm...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2014
kelly4top:

You will hear from them via mail/letter not email (they will post the decision to the address in your appeal) within 3-5 working days of submission. (speaking from experience from the guy i knew that appealed not quite long) he waited so long for the appeal until he wrote the Embassy and the Embassy replied that they have sent him the appeal decision via mail/letter so the guy complained he did not received it so he was asked to come to Embassy and collect it directly (the letter was dated just 3 days from when he submitted) which he did as Embassy refused to scan it to him cos he lives in Benin. I hope you do receive letter at the address you used?

The appeal will be treated in Nigeria not Germany. If your appeal is allowed, then your student visa application will be forwarded to Germany for approval.

You will have to sort out your int'l passport issue yourself with the immigration office where they said they will send it to, if your appeal is allowed.

Thanks Kelly for the information. Whilst praying to God to handle things His way for me, I will also be on the lookout for the letter in the mail since you said they don't send it by email. I hope everything will be fine even my host institution keep asking me if I have gotten the visa but I think once the passport and appeal issue is settled, I will defer my admission till next summer and reapply again. Thanks once more, I really do appreciate and will keep the house informed as events unfold as we all are here to learn and share ideas. Nice being a part of this family!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by harrrry: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Good day
Please what do you think about masters in oslo, norway from visa to standard of living. plan going for masters in engineering
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2014
harrrry:
Good day
Please what do you think about masters in oslo, norway from visa to standard of living. plan going for masters in engineering

Go to Norway thread bros, this is German thread..

Naijaobi, you need to feed the admin(s) akamu before you leave for germany.. also, remember to delegate the akamu feeding to someone else.

Honestly, some post need to be auto deleted.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
HARTZIV:

Hochschulzugangsberechtigung means something like university entrance certificate

Thank you brother, God bless you real Good..

Wie ist deutschland?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
mokaz:
I think the 7k own was a mistake somehow as it will be made for just 30days.....I have attached the rates charged by IGI for people to see and I hope it helps.........Tchuss!

Thanks. Yes it helped alot. God Bless u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
@naijaobi don't mind them jare...they r bembestic impetus,behaving like a nicompu with the way they r ordering you. No answer dem o,just sit for house jare.wen they r ready they will bring it to ur house...what kind of disrespect.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tdayof(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
interesting thread kiss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Hello house,
For those who are already studying or have studied, Is it possible to change schools after you have started in a university? Hypothetically you start in one university this winter semester and then you want to change to another university by summer semester, Or if one starts in summer semester and wants to go to a different university in the winter semester to do a different course? How easy is it to make changes? What does one need to do to switch school? (This is for bachelors degree)
Please help!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by youngpboy: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
please the house should help me with a cheap tuition school in germany for my masters
Re: German Embassy And Visa by youngpboy: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
suxes2005:
I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.

Please i really need the house to help me on the process of my admission. I want to go for my masters programme in Germany. I want someone to help me with two schools in germany that are currently accepting application right now.
Thank you. Here is my email trevorscot23@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
youngpboy:
please the house should help me with a cheap tuition school in germany for my masters

No cheap school in germany. The cheapest you can get is 5000 euros undecided tongue.. but if you'd like to enjoy great benefits, here are the options:

1) Read 150 pages backward
2) Use Daad
3) Ask Google

Do yourself a favour by attempting Answer number 1 grin grin

Good luck !

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
kunlelikeme:
@all,I don tire for this german embassy o..since almost 2 months now,did my interview since 28th of august,dem still neva get back to me,and my school enrollment deadline is nov 15...oga o...me I don put am one side jare....their way don tire me...

Send a reminder mail to the embassy.
I only hope this my advice is late, in that they must have called you for your visa or u are already in germany.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by expresschamber: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Our God is able and forever gracious, did my interview 12th of sept, after a reminder mail on wed, I was told on thursday that the Alien office in Germany is yet to approve my visa, on friday morning in my prayer mood got a call from a friend to check my mail. Lo and behold the long awaited mail to come with three months travel insurance and my passport. Big thanks to all the ogas on top this thread both in naija and in deustchland may God bless you all. For those still awaiting theirs God is on top your matter, just believe God and be prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
expresschamber:
Our God is able and forever gracious, did my interview 12th of sept, after a reminder mail on wed, I was told on thursday that the Alien office in Germany is yet to approve my visa, on friday morning in my prayer mood got a call from a friend to check my mail. Lo and behold the long awaited mail to come with three months travel insurance and my passport. Big thanks to all the ogas on top this thread both in naija and in deustchland may God bless you all. For those still awaiting theirs God is on top your matter, just believe God and be prayerful.

Congrats man, go and succeed! make sure you rep this nation very well.
Alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
XketchDesigns:
hi guys,
please i have just been roaming around on the uni assist website and i cant find where to look at my account balance. how do i cheack it please? thanks.
Does it mean nobody here can help me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
hello nairalanders.
i am new on this thread..
i m damned seriously in nid of ur help..
i just graduated frm petroleum training institute,national diploma..
so right now i heard there are free tution fees in germany which i find it hard to believe..
i want to further my study by starting afresh again..
i told my pap and he also doesnt believe it either coz it a free tution,moreso turning down my offer coz they dnt speak english nd will make life difficult for me..
but i m in dire need to study there as my blood is spilling fast.
i want to study mechanical eng.
but the problem is i dnt know how,where,what to do..i mean i know nothing.
dnt know where to start from.
plz.i need your help guys plz m begging..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2014
kuzee:
hello nairalanders.
so right now i heard there are free tution fees in germany which i find it hard to believe..
i told my pap and he also doesnt believe it either coz it a free tution,moreso turning down my offer coz they dnt speak english nd will make life difficult for me..
but the problem is i dnt know how,where,what to do..i mean i know nothing.

Let your hunger make you read the thread from the beginning to the end. With the kind of desperation you have described, studying the whole thread shouldn't be a problem. When you are done , come back with your questions.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2014
kuzee:
hello nairalanders.
[s]but the problem is i dnt know how,where,what to do..i mean i know nothing[/s].

Hello Kuzee,
Do yourself a great favour. presently, the thread is on page 434, kindly read 200 pages backward, get your notebook and pen ready to jot down some important points, then come back and ask questions. The thread is so informative, enlightening, educating and interesting.

Go and beg no more !

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2014
dolpaz:

Hello Kuzee,
Do yourself a great favour. presently, the thread is on page 434, kindly read 200 pages backward, get your notebook and pen ready to jot down some important points, then come back and ask questions. The thread is so informative, enlightening, educating and interesting.

Go and beg no more !
thanks alot bro..
will do just that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Donxavier:

Let your hunger make you read the thread from the beginning to the end. With the kind of desperation you have described, studying the whole thread shouldn't be a problem. When you are done , come back with your questions.
waiting for someone to say that..
the problem i m facing now which school can i apply for mechanical eng..i heard i must first learn german language fourth..m i to learn it in germany or here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2014
I was interviewed yestaday by the chinese woman and mehn it was hectic..she tried so much to confuse me when she asked about why I chose my course and she kept saying noooooooo..that's not what I asked u(askd same question 4times).It really got me completely out of bound but I give thanks to God sha..no written test.She gave me my passport and told me she will mail me.But am just wondering why I haven't gotten the reminder to fund my acct coz most ppl get it after 2hrs..tho, I have funded my acct but yet to get the confirmation from db.
Hope am safe?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
please house, is there any school accepting applications for Sumner intake now? even if it's through uniassist. again, I've tried lodging application through uniassist but I couldn't locate where to fill the application though I've registered with uniassist, I want to den apply. please put me through.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Na wa o! This one everybody has avoided my post. Is there some sort of ritual they do first before your post is answered that I don't know of?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
@naijobi and others
congratsssssss to you guys for your Visa.....am so happy for the testimonies....go and conquer.

@damsmty16
Congrats in advance oooo. U will surely get your Visa by God's grace..Maybe the Deustche bank has notified them about your funding. Just my thoughts because on the notification the bank gave me they said a copy of the the letter they sent me has been sent to the German Embassy. Am wishing you the best and hope we go see for Rhine Waal and do Nigeria proud....all the best....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
@XketchDesigns
You too funny ooo. cheesy
What do you mean by account balance or is it to check your account?
If it is to check your account then I can help but if it is account balance.....men....I don't know....honourables in the house can help you out if they know.....
I guess the tread has slowed down because lots of our guys have travelled or preparing to travel or have one issue or the other to sort....all d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.