Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (881995 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gadafitruth: 2:54am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=Eke40seven post=27295106]
Brother, I promise i will not quote you (ah! am sorry I just did, grin) lol this guy, u be case. Na just joke naa
Some people are not as lucky as your younger ones. I know someone who came back to confess his numerous failure after much advise against applying through OND and do many people like that. pls dont do that. Let them spend as much time, they will surely find.
Them research research but dem no find.
As I said, #1. Eliminate all schools under Uni-Assist, #2. Go through all 16 federal states in Germany and search each Uni there that are not part of Uni-Assist and have English-taught programs #3. About Three of these Uni's are in Eastern states.

When You do the elimination , You will be left with few, then let the person who wants to study do the maths.

Also, remember to have a detailed course outline of all areas covered in each course passed in the OND #very important
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gadafitruth: 3:09am On Oct 21, 2014
@kunlelikeme i hail the essay was quite efficacious, I don't know if you are trying do direct entry or starting up again from year one,that what obfuscate me,the said hnd or 100 level transcript,is it for direct entry since m not planning to do one or just part of the requirement to be admitted into the school afresh?
if it part of the requirement then I can go register for NOUN and toefl test,i believe the deadline for the application form is july?
thanks a lot for ur contributions..

You will be starting afresh from 1st Year If you apply with Hnd thats why for me its just a waste of time since you can use your OND, Uni 1st Year transcripts or even do a PGD elsewhere instead of wasting another 3.5years in Germany unless your German is up to DAF level(require TestDaf). If You have age on your side though and burning to learn in an advanced nation then it makes perfect sense. But Emphasis on your German in the labor market plays a key role during and after studies.

Rhine-waal deadline for winter is July 15, Summer is January 15(its right there on the website). You will need 1st year Uni transcript or HND(they dont allow OND). Also IELTS or TOEFL is mandatory(check the required score on the website).

You can go to Cyprus, Portugal or Malaysia to do your 1st year Uni(if you doubt NOUN cert and in a rush).. Those countries public Uni's have moderate fees and you can meet up winter 2015 also..These are just my opinions(weigh your options and know whats best for you)

@gadafitruth greetings,as i ave said,i dont know if it for direct entry or the opposite,u said there are about 7 in total that accept a O'level + OND from Nigeria.can you plz list them here for other others to benefit as well as me?
my course is mechanical eng..
i will email the school right away,cant believe i lost sense of that.
thanks a lot for ur candid contributionz

You can do the search then bring it on here so we can always share with the house.

Also, since you are probably free now, why not you learn German at Goethe institute in Lagos, pass up to B1 - B2 before 2015 winter and apply for a Studienkolleg this will make you perfect your German skills the 1 year you will be there and saves you lots of headache. At the same time you can be applying to English-taught programs at some Uni's, then you have options.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tboynaija: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2014
hello, can someone give me a link to an up coming conference in Germany. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Good morning all, had my interview friday and embassy sent me a mail yestaday monday(1pm) that they are in need of a confirmation by Deutsche Bank that my blocked account has
been credited with the necessary amount.After 3hrs,deutsche bank sent me the confirmation and forwarded to the embassy immediately..I guess it's a goodnews?

Rhine waal all the way..#teamwinter

7 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Mehn this is really serious,
rhine-waal university is the only university I ave research so far taught only in English,some universities taught only in german and english..
I was thinking I could travel out next year by God's grace,but aint eazy as I thought..

I will spend a year for uni-transcript. spend another year or so learning german lang before I get admission,then some time toefl test.
the journey is really rough..
am totally lost..
God answer my prayer..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
damsamty16:
Good morning all, had my interview friday and embassy sent me a mail yestaday monday(1pm) that they are in need of a confirmation by Deutsche Bank that my blocked account has
been credited with the necessary amount.After 3hrs,deutsche bank sent me the confirmation and forwarded to the embassy immediately..I guess it's a goodnews?

Rhine waal all the way..#teamwinter
Miser are you a university graduate or HND holder,what did you pass through?
I don research tire..xo say my 2GB finish subscribe again..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
kuzee:
Mehn this is really serious,
rhine-waal university is the only university I ave research so far taught only in English,some universities taught only in german and english..
I was thinking I could travel out next year by God's grace,but aint eazy as I thought..

I will spend a year for uni-transcript. spend another year or so learning german lang before I get admission,then some time toefl test.
the journey is really rough..
am totally lost..
God answer my prayer..
what course did you plan on studying? I might know a school
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Horatio27:
what course did you plan on studying? I might know a school
i plan on studying mechanical eng..
2 yrz is jux too far cuz of d requirement juz fr mi to get to germany,
i ave research alot jux making mi tired
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=gadafitruth post=27315993][/quote]
i understand people like you..
but since you ave said it all..
it no problemo at all..
d truth is some of us here have done so many research concerning all this..
i believe we are all family here..
if you know any of this universities,can you kindly plz tell us..at least not all who are expert at this,some peepz ve one connection to the other making it easier to know what you are looking for..but we beginners like us have done sometin..
people like hav given us so many important tipz nd contributionz..
readin frm page 1 to 437 is no a mie mie..
list the universities if you knw rather kipin it up ur sleeve..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UKRKh_Ito
I just saw this..thought to share
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
kuzee:

i plan on studying mechanical eng..
2 yrz is jux too far cuz of d requirement juz fr mi to get to germany,
i ave research alot jux making mi tired
try uni Duisburg Essen,its half English and half German but u don't need to show German knowledge when applying until 3rd semester.so you can learn the German in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Horatio27:
try uni Duisburg Essen,its half English and half German but u don't need to show German knowledge when applying until 3rd semester.so you can learn the German in Germany
thanks aiot bro.
have gone thru dat university in daar.de
does it mean they wnt require about german proficiency test?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
kuzee:

thanks aiot bro.
have gone thru dat university in daar.de
does it mean they wnt require about german proficiency test?
yes,but you will have to learn the German in Germany before 3rd semester
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Horatio27:
yes,but you will have to learn the German in Germany before 3rd semester
can i get ur mail address plx..
thanks a bunt
my head is nw settled down
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
good day all,
please i am trying to apply for masters in one of the universities in Germany and there is a page to upload university entrance qualification certificate. please what can we Nigerians use as a university entrance qualification.
Kindly find below the information they wrote on the webpage.
Regards

Please choose the kind of university entrance qualification you have achieved (one of the following options should be suitable: allgemeine Hochschulreife (Ausland) = general university entrance qualification; Fachhochschulreife (Ausland) = access to universities of applied sciences only; fachgebundene Hochschulreife (Ausland) = subjects-specific university entrance diploma)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mayorwer: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello my people, I want to travel to Germany and it's been difficult to start. Is there anyone who can get me Germany visa? There will be an agreement to pay him after the visa has been issued.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank God!!!.....Just received a file in pdf format stating that I should come to the embassy in Lagos with my passport and three months health insurance. GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY !!!

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mayorwer: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello people please anyone who can package Germany visa for me and I will pay him on issuance. Do we have any traveling agent here? Please I need quick response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
jaydeemourg:

Try and check lubeck university ofapplied science for english taught mech. Engr. Its also called fach hochschule lubeck
Which kind of advice are you even giving ehn? because of what you posted I took time to go to the school website to check and I sent them a mail asking for application / admission requirements. This was their reply:
Dear Applicant.

Thank you for your interest in our study program.

Please visit our website. Information in english you´ll find here: http://www.fh-luebeck.de/Content/02_Programs/index.html

The bachelor program Mechanical Engineering is a German program. Therefore, international applicants must have the proof of good German knowledge appreciated by official German authorities or recognized institutions like Goethe-Instiut, eg. TesDAF or ZOP. We don't offer german courses.
Please if we are not sure of something don't give any advice about it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
kuzee:

can i get ur mail address plx..
thanks a bunt
my head is nw settled down
send the email through nairaland

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mayorwer:
Hello my people, I want to travel to Germany and it's been difficult to start. Is there anyone who can get me Germany visa? There will be an agreement to pay him after the visa has been issued.
Oyah na we get visa tree behind my house..I dey sambisa forest
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
researchQ:

Which kind of advice are you even giving ehn? because of what you posted I took time to go to the school website to check and I sent them a mail asking for application / admission requirements. This was their reply:
Dear Applicant.

Please visit our website. Information in english you´ll find here: http://www.fh-luebeck.de/Content/02_Programs/index.html

The bachelor program Mechanical Engineering is a German program. Therefore, international applicants must have the proof of good German knowledge appreciated by official German authorities or recognized institutions like Goethe-Instiut, eg. TesDAF or ZOP. We don't offer german courses.
yea i also saw that.
jux reserve my comment..
some are taught in english and some german..
think the best so far i can attend iz uni Duisburg Essen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
to those needing this..
this wat i saw from University of Duisburg-Essen portal
Application deadline 15th of January &
July
Please note that for some previously
free admission courses is now a local
admission restriction. For those
restricted study courses the deadline is
15th of January (winter semester) and
15th of July (summer semester).

plz
abeg i nid una help
what does it mean by university entrance examination?
it was in the checklist..what entrance exam are they talkin of?

If any of you guyz wanna study in the insitution..you will need to read the brochure..
i jux downloaded the Information brochure for
international students pdf format containing all the info.
if yu nid them send ur mail.

m just starting to write toefl now nd d above deadline is july 15
..how long does toefl take?
sorry fr d too much question..
i for buy you all drink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
researchQ:

Dear Applicant.

Oga,take it easy nah.I tot d guy was going for Msc whc is taught in english.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=gadafitruth post=27315993][/quote]please bro, why do u say we should eliminate schools under uni-assist becos I've already started my applications with dem, kindly guide me accordingly pls. thanks. one love.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=gadafitruth post=27315993][/quote]please bro, why do u say we should
eliminate schools under uni-assist becos I've
already started my applications with dem, kindly
guide me accordingly pls. thanks. one
[quote author=gadafitruth post=27315993][/quote]
[quote author=gadafitruth post=27315993][/quote]please bro, why do u say we should
eliminate schools under uni-assist becos I've
already started my applications with dem, kindly
guide me accordingly pls. thanks. one
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
I sent my application to uni-assist. But I didn't put the university name on the envelope just uni-assist address, any issues with that?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
XketchDesigns:
I sent my application to uni-assist. But I didn't put the university name on the envelope just uni-assist address, any issues with that?
have u paid?? and how many schools did u applied to through uni-assist? on the issue of address, I think there's no problem if u included ur PDF application printout of each course and each school u applied to. I jas think o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
ogompaul:
please bro, why do u say we should eliminate schools under uni-assist becos I've already started my applications with dem, kindly guide me accordingly pls. thanks. one love.
what he is trying to drive at is that school that doesnt require uni-assist but oda requirement
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
ogompaul:
have u paid?? and how many schools did u applied to through uni-assist? on the issue of address, I think there's no problem if u included ur PDF application printout of each course and each school u applied to. I jas think o.
I have money in the account, so I'll just apply and submit tomorrow. So il pay tomorrow, why did you ask that if I may?
I applied to only one school, the rest have not yet opens application, the school I applied to closes it's application next month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Polish Student Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.