Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (881997 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ seyi. Tnx u so much for the courage. I wil begin my processing. Take care
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^

ya welcome boss

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccharleston: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2012
suxes2005: Mac,

Depends on d content of your letter, it should do plus you must submit your own tax.

Sheyi
thanks so much my brother, but he gve me his personal clearnce, so can i still go and get mine since am not financing myself
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
Mac_charleston:
thanks so much my brother, but he gve me his personal clearnce, so can i still go and get mine since am not financing myself

Use his then

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccharleston: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
suxes2005:

Use his then

Sheyi
thanks sheyi, my interview is nest week friday, am tryin to get a hotel reservation, but all de hotels here, is askin for my master card, cant i book with my master card details
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^^^

be careful with your master card online.
I guess all the hotel now request for card
before you book and some of them will charge you
little amount. Get agents to do it for you just
5k they get you confirm hotel reservation that you can use

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccharleston: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
suxes2005: ^^^^^

be careful with your master card online.
I guess all the hotel now request for card
before you book and some of them will charge you
little amount. Get agents to do it for you just
5k they get you confirm hotel reservation that you can use

Sheyi
u hv help me so far, can i hav ur email or mobile
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2012
Mac_charleston:
u hv help me so far, can i hav ur email or mobile

pear_prince AT yahoo.com

Sheyi

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nightmareking(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2012
@suxes, abeg where i fit see legit travel agent in Nigeria?? I want to apply for Austrian Visa Pls reply via ma Mail akinyodem@gmail.com cool@suxes, abeg where i fit see legit travel agent in Nigeria?? I want to apply for Austrian Visa Pls reply via ma Mail akinyodem@gmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by debco(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2012
Hello Sucex2005,please tell me how i can get business visa iv to Germany. My email is tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
You have my mail there pear_prince AT yahoo.com if you
have a confidential question ask.

As per using agent for your Australian visa, it means
nothing either agent or you urself.

@all, know the country you want to go, get their website
and see their requirements... that's all

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chuksvoice: 4:21pm On May 15, 2012
@suxes et all
Is TOEFL compulsory for those who wish to apply for Undergraduate study in Germany with English as medium language of study.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jomiliny(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2012
chuksvoice: @suxes et all
Is TOEFL compulsory for those who wish to apply for Undergraduate study in Germany with English as medium language of study.

Thanks

Check with the school.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaremy2k: 7:20am On May 17, 2012
@ house,pls i need a school that offers undergraduate programmes in business related courses in Germany.and is it possible i still get admission for sept.intake.....thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chuksvoice: 9:16am On May 19, 2012
olaremy2k: @ house,pls i need a school that offers undergraduate programmes in business related courses in Germany.and is it possible i still get admission for sept.intake.....thanx

yes, most school are stil admiting students
Re: German Embassy And Visa by belamour(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2012
@Suxes and @ogagua I really need your help with a German visa. I will be glad if i can have your contact. It is urgent.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
belamour: @Suxes and @ogagua I really need your help with a German visa. I will be glad if i can have your contact. It is urgent.

Yeah rock on here or mail pear_prince AT yahoo.com

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
@all,help needed.my sis just got admission for masters in a uni in germany,she want τ̅☺ book student vsa appointment not and î help check the german embassy site and read that student appointment can't be booked without the proof of finacial account (german block) or the financial paper (verpflicherklagund). Pls anyone who has booked student appointment few months ago should put me through.can i book without the financial document ready coz the financial paper is not ready and i don't want her to miss the chance,that's why we have to book early.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by water4qb: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
akinbimatt: @all,help needed.my sis just got admission for masters in a uni in germany,she want τ̅☺ book student vsa appointment not and î help check the german embassy site and read that student appointment can't be booked without the proof of finacial account (german block) or the financial paper (verpflicherklagund). Pls anyone who has booked student appointment few months ago should put me through.can i book without the financial document ready coz the financial paper is not ready and i don't want her to miss the chance,that's why we have to book early.
They will simply reject your application. until you book with a financial documents, am afraid they won't accept your application .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
As simple as German student visa appear to look, it could also be very difficult! €8000 is not a joke! I have admission MSc @ Abbe School of Photonics in Jena and raising that money is already a nightmare 4 me. God help me and everyone who desires quality education but are being ampered by lack of funds.

9 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
water4qb]
They will simply reject your application. until you book with a financial documents, am afraid they won't accept your application . [/quote],

Thanks water4qb. so in have to open the account or get the proof of financial doc (verpflichtungserklarung) from germany. My problem is if my sis will meet up.she is to resume on 15se pt,and according to the embassy,student visa is 3month processing .but i want to be sure of the exact time.if she gchet appointment,will the date be added to the processing time. I also have 2 cousins in germany, they have been there for six years and one has finished masters and working already but he can't get me the paper with his doc coz he doesn't have much fund in his account and that it only cost 50euro if he has the fund. But he told me he will help us get the (verpflichtungserklarung)proof of support form people who do it and they charge 1600euros, he said he has help people to get it in the past and they have been issued visa,but the disadvantage is if their is a delay as a result of embassy process which result to applicant unable to get visa,such money(1600euros (320,000naira plus) is non refundable. But its still better than the 8000euros ,though that one is refundable but it will reduce the cost. Pls if anyone know how i can book student visa appointment without financial support,i will be grateful coz the financial support paper is still in process and might take upto 2weeks to get to nigeria.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Akinbimatt, why are you making this stuff complicated? You were told its not possible and still lukin 4 ways around it!

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by VOfficialR(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
@akinbimatt,
you guys dunno have any problem. after the proof of fund (either 8000 or sponsor). go to the embassy for ur interview (that's def after bookn an appt). she will be called after 3wks to either be given a visa or b rejectd. as easy as that.n... she's gonna be drilled (including a short written test by a white lady/ guy). Dunno b scared at all sha...
Goodluck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
V_Official®:
@akinbimatt,
you guys dunno have any problem. after the proof of fund (either 8000 or sponsor). go to the embassy for ur interview (that's def after bookn an appt). she will be called after 3wks to either be given a visa or b rejectd. as easy as that.n... she's gonna be drilled (including a short written test by a white lady/ guy). Dunno b scared at all sha...
Goodluck!
Drill ke? Does that apply to people going for msc or phd too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by VOfficialR(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
rubenic:
Drill ke? Does that apply to people going for msc or phd too?
dunno buh someone close to me was there few weeks ago. he said he was given 'some' cheap physics and mathematics questionz... he was asked many questions (in a friendly way) about the course he's going for, the courses he'll take in the first semester, second... n co. nothing much sha as he became friends with the white guy n even asked the white guy some personal questions. tjust being bold, knowing what you want and... dunno frown ur face tongue
Goodluck!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cdspencer(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls, someone should enlighten us on the likely question to expect during the student visa interview in german embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Noswaa: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls i want to ask some questions here,i want to apply for graduate course in Germany but i dont know if the need TOEFL,IELT,SAT OR GRE?which part of Germany is better and less expensive to leave,can i work after graduation and find job and how is the opportunities there?please assist me with this few Qtn.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Keep this thread alive people, its enlightening.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by laserboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Hello people, I realy appreciate all ur comments on Nairaland.com.

I am 33 years old, married man and have a daughter. Been married for close to 4 years.

I have a business name registered with a CAC certificate to back it up. My business was registered in 2010 and I have a company account with Diamond bank.

I have three visas on my passport. Tanzania, Kenya and South Africa. I travelled to Kenya and South Africa but not Tanzania.

I would like to apply for a German Visa this month and have applied for a Conference through the link u supplied (ICD). The conference is taking place in Berlin, Germany from 25th-28th July, 2012.

I would like you to please help in stating what my chances are and like how much I need to have in my company account and personal account, and every other surpporting documents I might need.

Also please what are the likely interview questions. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Where are the gurus at? Help a fellow here. I've been trying without success to find a university that offers Msc in the English medium in any German University. I was able to get only university of Bremen, only to get disappointed when they told me they dont offer Msc courses in the English medium. Pls anyone, can you help me with any German university with English as medium of instruction. My eyes are getting sore from searching through the websites. Pls response needed urgently as i gather that application for winter ends 15th July. Im not goofing.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by belamour(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
PLease i don't have any document to apply for a German visa but i have the money if i can get someone help with the procedures. Help me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Polish Student Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.