Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls (11360 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2011
There are three different levels of guys for Nigerian girls.

1. Big Men. The big men are mostly older men who are rich and can afford the vanities of the high life desired by majority of Nigerian girls who will date them or even be their other "wives". They are the Sugar Daddies and they are happy to buy a fancy car for their most favourite mistress. 

2. Big Boys are younger than the older Sugar Daddies and often rich guys with high paying  top flight jobs or successfully self employed and those who are still single are the most eligible bachelors in town. They can have their pick of the Nigerian girls who want to escape from poverty and enjoy a comfortable life. They pamper and spoil the girls with expensive smart phones, shoppings, fun trips and parties. But they may never buy their sweetest babe a fancy car. They would prefer to impress and oppress her with their own fancy cars or jeeps.

3. The last, but not the least are the struggling "one day, e go better" guys are not rich, but can still manage to pamper and spoil the girls with some goodies, but they often complain of being broke since even their seven digit salaries are not enough to make ends meet living and working in an expensive city where dog eat dog and competing to catch up with the Joneses who are movers and shakers of the class conscious society. Most of them are from poor families and bear their liabilities. Wise girls bear with them, because in most cases they are  going to end up better and richer than the Big Boys and Sugar Daddies.

These are main levels of the Nigerian guys. The outsiders are the poor and powerless guys who are at the receiving end of the main guys.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by bookface: 2:44pm On May 26, 2011
thanks for letting us know what we dont know already undecided
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 2:48pm On May 26, 2011
^Go and face your book, He's saying the rite thing! angry
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 2:51pm On May 26, 2011
Orikinla:

There are three different levels of guys for Nigerian girls. 1. Big Men. The big men are mostly older men who are rich and can afford the vanities of the high life desired by majority of Nigerian girls who will date them or even be their other "wives". They are the Sugar Daddies and they are happy to buy a fancy car for their most favourite mistress. 2. Big Boys are younger than the older Sugar Daddies and often rich guys with high paying top flight jobs or successfully self employed and those who are still single are the most eligible bachelors in town. They can have their pick of the Nigerian girls who want to escape from poverty and enjoy a comfortable life. They pamper and spoil the girls with expensive smart phones, shoppings, fun trips and parties. But they may never buy their sweetest babe a fancy car. They would prefer to impress and oppress her with their own fancy cars or jeeps. 3. [size=28pt]The last, but not the least are the struggling "one day, e go better" guys [/size]are not rich, but can still manage to pamper and spoil the girls with some goodies, but they often complain of being broke since even their seven digit salaries are not enough to make ends meet living and working in an expensive city where dog eat dog and competing to catch up with the Joneses who are movers and shakers of the class conscious society. Most of them are from poor families and bear their liabilities. Wise girls bear with them, because in most cases they are going to end up better and richer than the Big Boys and Sugar Daddies. These are main levels of the Nigerian guys. The outsiders are the poor and powerless guys who are at the receiving end of the main guys.

That totally Killed me and im crying here in lafter

ROTLFMOFAOOO,

In this category include

Xynerise, Ranosky, MMM, tosinville, reality101, Lord-reed and d-sense grin grin
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2011
Bookface, speak for yourself. Do not assume that Nigerians know these different levels of guys when majority of them are not well informed or even intellectually confused.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2011
@ Orikinla.
I sure say you dey the group wey dey the receiving end of the main guys. Abi na which group you dey? No lie o
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2011
I am the narrator. I thank God for my success so far. My one and only Almighty Daddy is too much oh! Stay tuned on STV and Rhythm 93.7 and once you hear and see "Eko International Film Festival", just shout HALLELUJAH! To God be all the Glory, Honour and Power for lifting me higher! Satisfied now?
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^ Oh God! not again. Why the fork do i keep running into lunatics on NL. Simple question: na which group you dey? See nonsense and dirty story. Na wa o.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 3:59pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^ Oh God! not again. Why the fork do i keep running into lunatics on NL. Simple question: na which group you dey? See nonsense and dirty story. Na wa o.
grin grin grin

Fruck addict U know the group wen u dey yourself grin
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2011
^^^ you wan know my group? I no dey number one and i no dey number four
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:06pm On May 26, 2011
^Then im considering u would be in team "broke ass aka NO HOPE" angry
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2011
190:

^Then im considering u would be in team "broke ass aka NO HOPE" angry
aka e go better. Oh so you think say hope no dey for you again na in make you run go obodo oyinbo
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:26pm On May 26, 2011
^Olodo-- who no get hope dey run go obodo yinbo angry
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2011
^^^ Yes ke. Na dem dey run go pass.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:39pm On May 26, 2011
smh (Ur wahala sef too much)
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2011
Nigerian girls should go for any guy who can make them happy and secure in life. Sentiments will not pay your bills. And life is worse for those who cannot pay their bills. So, go for the guys who can secure your future and the future starts with how you make your choices today. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by sexylogan(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2011
Poster, which category do u fall under? i suspect number. . .
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2011
fork adict:

^^^ Yes ke. Na dem dey run go pass.

Of course only a lunatic is a FORK ADDICT.

I90 knows you better and should be your shrink.
grin

Below is the snap shot of fork addict on the prowl.

Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by forkadict(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Nigerian girls should go for any guy who can make them happy and secure in life. Sentiments will not pay your bills. And life is worse for those who cannot pay their bills. So, go for the guys who can secure your future and the future starts with how you make your choices today. Have a lovely weekend.
I see. This is the kind of advice you give to your elder and younger sisters. Imagine you have a sister and there are 50 guys who can make her happy and secure in life who want to date her (not marry). You'll advice that sister of yours to date all of them at once? You endorse prostitution jeez, you make me sick!
You strike me as a COWARD. A first class COWARD. If you are sure you are not one, then when you respond to this, first you tell me how old you are so i can know in what capacity to advice you. either as an elder brother, a younger brother or a contemporary. Your mental case is highly critical and something urgent needs to be done ASAP.
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:10pm On May 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Of course only a lunatic is a FORK ADDICT.

I90 knows you better and should be your shrink.
grin

Below is the snap shot of fork addict on the prowl.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Tosinville(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2011
orikinla
Certainty, its your type that advice your junior sisters to go after sugar-daddies for them to help you meet your need via your last statement.

Hey bro, its so unfortunate you fall in that number 3, thats the reason why you run go obodo oyinbo since you realize there's no more hope for u in 9ja lol
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:13pm On May 27, 2011
^stop doing 419 then maybe the speck from your eyes might fall off undecided
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Natasha2(f): 4:38pm On May 27, 2011
190:

That totally Killed me and im crying here in lafter

ROTLFMOFAOOO,

In this category include

Xynerise, Ranosky, MMM, tosinville, reality101, Lord-reed and d-sense grin grin

LMAO you like troubling people grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:48pm On May 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

LMAO you like troubling people grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2011
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 2buff4Mods(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2011
. . . "One day e go better" guys . . .

Best line cool
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Natasha2(f): 5:14pm On May 27, 2011
did you miss me? cos I missed you dearly  cheesy

@op okay  cheesy
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2011
ofcourse I missed you kiss

Natasha,,:

did you miss me? cos I missed you dearly cheesy

@op okay cheesy

Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Natasha2(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2011
^^haba I was talking to 190 o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 5:52pm On May 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^haba I was talking to 190 o shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin

Missed u too honey cupcakes kiss kiss
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by Natasha2(f): 6:05pm On May 27, 2011
190:

grin grin

Missed u too honey cupcakes kiss kiss
how many cup cakes? angry its supposed to be one just me kiss
Re: Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls by 190: 6:14pm On May 27, 2011
^its you and babe but babe don get comma ( , )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.