Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man (22928 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2011
1. What are his personal goals cos most times, women get in the way of a man's personal goals. truth is, not all of his goals involve you as they were formed long before you came on board.

2. What his childhood was like cos it holds the key to understanding why he is the way he is
3. What are his Insecurities. Discuss and find out early before it pops up in future
4. What career path he is interested in. it helps prepare your mind for long trips away from home or even staying or working late.
5. What are his expectations in the relationship
6. What he cant stand. most relationships fail becos the woman spent the whole time doing what the guy hates
7. Does he like or want children
8. What his past relationship was like. if he has moved on or he is still carrying the baggage from the bad experience
9. His views on spirituality. religion matters to some while it doesnt to some others. it is important to find out if you will accept them into your life with the beliefs they have.
10.what he expects from his patner
11.His Relationship with his family and friends cos they all contributed to shaping him to who he is today and would be a major factor in how he treats you.

* this took time to put down. Pls do not derail angry angry angry angry

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 4:54pm On May 26, 2011
^Is that question for me or should i ask you angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sistajay(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2011
Some men just dont like talkin( na action dem want) bout their past, kinda hard to know!!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 4:56pm On May 26, 2011
shocked shocked  lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed

@Post

Great post

OP can i answer the questions
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrCork17: 4:56pm On May 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

1. What are his personal goals cos most times, women get in the way of a man's personal goals. truth is, not all of his goals  involve you as they were formed long before you came on board.

2. What his childhood was like cos it holds the key to understanding why he is the way he is
3. What are his Insecurities. Discuss and find out early before it pops up in future
4. What career path he is interested in. it helps prepare your mind for long trips away from home or even staying or working late.
6. What he cant stand. most relationships fail becos the woman spent the whole time doing what the guy hates
8. What his past relationship was like. if he has moved on or he is still carrying the baggage from the bad experience
9. His views on spirituality. religion matters to some while it doesnt to some others. it is important to find out if you will accept them into your life with the beliefs they have.
11.His Relationship with his family and friends cos they all contributed to shaping him to who he is today and would be a major factor in how he treats you.

Rubbbish!!   angry

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Tosinville(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2011
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Tytgirl: 6:07pm On May 26, 2011
Well i tink if ur guy is open 2 u, u will get 2 know all dese witout asking.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Odunnu: 6:17pm On May 26, 2011
Both partners should ask these questions or atleast know the answers to them.
I was at an all girls human capacity summit on tuesday and I was amazed at the level of thinking of some of us.
None of the girls numbering close to 15 that I talked to personally had a clear cut vision of themselves but they all agreed they'l have nothing to do with a man or a friend without a roadmap to the future

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrCork17: 6:19pm On May 26, 2011
Odunnu:

Both partners should ask these questions or atleast know the answers to them.
I was at an all girls human capacity  summit on tuesday and I was amazed at the level of thinking of some of us.
None of the girls numbering close to 15 that I talked to personally had a clear cut vision of themselves but they all agreed they'l have nothing to do with a man or a friend without a roadmap to the future

Odunnu. sweery thats why i love u. will u be my babay mama? wink

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Odunnu: 6:27pm On May 26, 2011
Love you too Mr Cork.
Sorry sha, I dont think you are good enough to be my baby dada
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by enyinwa1: 6:33pm On May 26, 2011
@sister jay you are right my man is like that infact he tell u to ur face action action
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by HighChief4(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2011
@OP the question should also be directed to the man too, nice 1
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by kokoye(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2011
Do I have to be sincere in my responses 
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by xynerise: 7:49pm On May 26, 2011
I hope she wont ask me this nonsense when I am hungry? undecided

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MMM3(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2011
12. How long is his pen*s.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MMM3(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2011
13. How long does he last on bed (sex) without alcohol.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by deniyor: 4:45pm On May 27, 2011
14. Does he go downtown on a lady?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by eddy1977(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2011
Why must we always derail from the topic?

@ poster

thank you very much for a brilliant thread.

open more threads plz
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2011
@iya i shall ask him thos very questions! cheesy
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrCork17: 5:11pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin. u gots anythings u wanna ask me apart from my good looks? wink
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

1. What are his personal goals cos most times, women get in the way of a man's personal goals. truth is, not all of his goals involve you as they were formed long before you came on board.

* this took time to put down. Pls do not derail[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry angry

I am derailing this bullsheet right forking now!!!
@190 abeg when you dey enter naija?make you help me bring that remote wey dey your profile. E get some chics wey i suppose use am for.

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrCork17: 5:15pm On May 27, 2011
fork adict:

@190 abeg when you dey enter naija?make you help me bring that remote wey dey your profile. E get some chics wey i suppose use am for.

tv remote control from London? U dont have TV in Nigeria? undecided
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^^ Check 190 profile. See the remote control wey dey there? That one resemble tv remote for your eye
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by enyinwa1: 5:22pm On May 27, 2011
hahahahhaha i went through this hahahahh wat a remote o yea u are indeed lucky hhahaaha
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Somaliland(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2011
If a girl I just started dating asked me this I would get scared.

Shouldn't this just be used for serious and long term relationships
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 10:27am On May 28, 2011
fork adict:

No wahala i dey come see one of my girlfriends for Nigeria sef

I wont need the remote so i can easily borrow you for a few
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MsPotato(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2011
Fortunately for me, I dont have to ask anyone of them as he told me all of those over and over again. Now it stick to my head like glue lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 3:23pm On May 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Fortunately for me, I dont have to ask anyone of them as he told me all of those over and over again. Now it stick to my head like glue lipsrsealed
shocked shocked
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2011
@ somaliland, the questions are not meant to be asked on ur first date. It doesn't have to be all at once. D whole idea is dat before u say I do, she has basic info abt u.

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Somaliland(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ somaliland, the questions are not meant to be asked on your first date. It doesn't have to be all at once. D whole idea is dat before u say I do, she has basic info abt u.

But its an entire essay can the girl give me the heads up so I can prepare before I take the exam I mean answer the question grin
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin. u gots anythings u  wanna ask me apart from my good looks? wink

You mean besides getting "the hell on" away from me?  grin grin

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / 12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked