Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin (4942 Views)

Domestic Helps Earning Up To N80,000/month / Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin by MrOkeh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2007
My fellow Nairalanders,

I received a mail from an oil Company in Benin, Cotonou (Sonacop oil co. to be precise) offering me a job as an Operations Manager with a monthly take home of over 18,000USD plus other mouth-watering packages. This was after series of correspondences on the net. After discovering it was a scam from our fellow brothers from that side of Africa, I discontinued communication with them. But, these guys have continued to mail me asking for payment for visa to come over to resume my "appointment" for which I will be reimbursed. See me see trouble oh, na by force ?

Anybody in the house had such offer?
Re: Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin by adrianic: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
mrooky,its apity these guys are still into this stupid game.nobody offered me a job though but a certain fool once sent me text telling me i just won a lotteryof 150000USD.na beans.d funny part is dt i never entered for any of such lotteries.i was also asked to call d number for more details.i knew it was a scam bt decided to play along.to cut a long story short,d fool asked dt i sent some recharge card numbers in order to redeem my prize.i looked for so many recharge cards dt had been used worth between 750 and 1500 and sent it tod fool.and dt was d last i heard from him.according to one of my friends'i no gree,i no gree, na hin dey tear cloth'.i dnt argue with such pple.i just spare 15 naira for them thru text.so when they call ask them if they would accept recharge cards and send them sooooo many.abi wetin u think
Re: Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin by alfaaa: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
Just Three Numbers "419"
DO NOT FALL

(1) (Reply)

Field Marketers/Sales Representative needed in HARBINS FOOD COMPANY / H-streams Recruitment / Aldelia Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.