Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81678 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Dynast(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
All the ladies complaining I hope none of you were raped by a man if thats the case then rest your case, Some of lost ur virginity as a result of "long throat",insatiable quest and greed. Rest my case for those who were raped. Lose ur virginity lose ur dignity as a man,
If I discover that my wife is not a virgin on our weding night I will demand refund for the dowries I paid on her head

[b]All ladies who are no longer Virgins go and meet the guy who disvirgined you[/b]QED

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
You've been brainwashed. If you help two girls to lose their virginity, must you marry them both?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by tlops(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
the same reason u'll prefer a "tear rubber" jeep to tokunbo.no hassles, no past lifes, more trust,all life waranty lol (money back if it fails) etc

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
lol, you're hilarious
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dantanee: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
The truth is most girls were disvirgin by well experienced, in most cases older boys and most boys were disvirgin by well experienced, in most cases older girls. This leave a vacuum where every one of the parties want to fill. Many folks out there are mentally lost for the real feeling of how having sex with a virgin is like. I can say it all a quest for what we lost we may not find it as long as we are adventurous about sex and treat religion and divine law with disdain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Girls, We are too precious. Men are precious too. But I know that if any one of the sexes had the capacity to wait, it is the woman. But realise that alot of good men I know will wait for the girl.

Women (regardless of your race, spiritual belief, or age). Please close your legs. If you are no longer a virgin, it is not too late (as some other guy said) the sooner the better. Infact, I respect those of you who fit into this category because, it means that you have tasted what it is like and are willing to hold off now. I am sure this is a hard thing to do, that is why I commend you for your efforts. Afterall, it might be easier for the virgin (who does not know what she is missing, anyway) to continue to abstain.  I know some of you think I am harsh and unrealistic but I speak to majority of you women when I say that one day, you will desire to be married and even if it is not for the "virgin" experience, would you want to start blurting out names of other men in bed with your husband or even dare compare him to those men? I do not think so. Our men deserve respect also. Not "all" are dogs.

Do not let the "If you love me, you'll give it to me" excuse fool ya. He will not- I repeat, HE WILL NOT want you anymore very soon. There's always something new and more challenging. It is human nature for a man to hunt and expect challenge in life. It is not their fault-they were created that way by default. If you are easy, you are only good enough for "instant gratification." Surprisingly, I would respect a girl who had the guts to say she sleeps around for "her own" satisfaction, rather than "I thought he loved me" or "I did it to keep him." Sex before marriage is a way you (yourself) signs the end of your relationship. If you do not care or prefer not to marry in this lifetime, then please disregard all this. However, if you do, Know this: Love waits, It is patient.

Whenever someone rushes you to do something--that is a red flag, stop and reevaluate the situation. When I was about to buy my very first new car some years ago, the salesman was so much in a hurry for me to sign the contract. He actually got upset to see that I wanted to take the time to read the contract first. What do you think I did? Girls, if he does not have sex with you, he will not die. We love our men, but girls, they gotta wait.

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Okeamu1(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2007
Actually the reason is that from research, first love always have best potential to stick forever, the girl will be less likley to cheat on you because she is enjoying you first hand, so she has to be used to you and you used to her. As long as you two have discovered a way to pleasure each other, it will stick good as long as it last, Experienced ladies always compare your s*x with other men, and you know what follows next,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Okeamu1(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2007
Godsgirl:

Girls, We are too precious. Men are precious too. But I know that if any one of the sexes had the capacity to wait, it is the woman. But realise that alot of good men I know will wait for the girl.

Women (regardless of your race, spiritual belief, or age). Please close your legs. If you are no longer a virgin, it is not too late (as some other guy said) the sooner the better. Infact, I respect those of you who fit into this category because, it means that you have tasted what it is like and are willing to hold off now. I am sure this is a hard thing to do, that is why I commend you for your efforts. Afterall, it might be easier for the virgin (who does not know what she is missing, anyway) to continue to abstain. I know some of you think I am harsh and unrealistic but I speak to majority of you women when I say that one day, you will desire to be married and even if it is not for the "virgin" experience, would you want to start blurting out names of other men in bed with your husband or even dare compare him to those men? I do not think so. Our men deserve respect also. Not "all" are dogs.

Do not let the "If you love me, you'll give it to me" excuse fool ya. He will not- I repeat, HE WILL NOT want you anymore very soon. There's always something new and more challenging. It is human nature for a man to hunt and expect challenge in life. It is not their fault-they were created that way by default. If you are easy, you are only good enough for "instant gratification." Surprisingly, I would respect a girl who had the guts to say she sleeps around for "her own" satisfaction, rather than "I thought he loved me" or "I did it to keep him." Sex before marriage is a way you (yourself) signs the end of your relationship. If you do not care or prefer not to marry in this lifetime, then please disregard all this. However, if you do, Know this: Love waits, It is patient.

Whenever someone rushes you to do something--that is a red flag, stop and reevaluate the situation. When I was about to buy my very first new car some years ago, the salesman was so much in a hurry for me to sign the contract. He actually got upset to see that I wanted to take the time to read the contract first. What do you think I did? Girls, if he does not have sex with you, he will not die. We love our men, but girls, they gotta wait.

Agape!

You wrote like a virgin, when you start having sex, you dont go back,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2007
Typical how "GodsGirl" post is only directed to girls.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2007
our lady of hearts, what do you have to say about this fragile matter? lol.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2007
kobe jare I already replied before

male insecurity

If you're shitty in bed, why not get with someone that wouldnt know that difference? That's really what it is.

They marry the virgin wife yet still go out and cheat on her with the so called experienced whores.

All idiots.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2007
@ Thiefofhearts

I am a woman so, my heart is geared towards their care. If I sounded a little harsh, it is only out of love. Please understand. Hopefully, a man can speak for the men. He will be in a better position to caution the brothers on how to treat us women. We are delicate and deserve the very best; nothing less. Most women that have been considered "whores" only got that name because they meant well-to show the man how much she loved him. Is it wrong to show a man love? NO, Is there a better way to do it? YES!. I have tried my best to be unbias but I do truly care for "us" women and I know we can do this. This has helped several other women I counsel and it has been successful in helping them abstain.

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2007
nobody said you sounded harsh. but like I said before, virginity or not, marriage or not, if the dude doesnt truly love you his heart/mind will still wonder. like I mentioned before the same men looking for the virgins sometimes end up being the ones that cheat on these same obedient and "submissive" virgins with "experienced whores" with the excuse thatr their wives isnt "experienced enough", do you not see the irony?

I do however agree with you on the whole "if you loved me you'd wanna sleep with me" bullshit that some people fall for.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2007
I see the irony and you are absolutely correct. My point is not bent on pleasing anyone or being submissive to anyone. It is more on empowering women to respect their bodies and not be obligated to give themselves (virgin or not) to any man. And yes, I agree Virginity cannot assure ones love for someone else. FYI, if the woman is a virgin at marriage, who says she will continue to be unexperienced for the rest of her life? afterall, the expereineced woman was once a virgin too before she got experienced. Again, my focus is not "virgins" and that is why my previous threads make it very clear that everyone (non virgin men, non virgin women, virgin men and women) in this matter needs to take some sort of responsibility for their actions. I could care less of someones status; Women, to me, are all equal. We still need to respect ourselves and men still need to respect us. This is where I stand. I respect your views as well.

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Sandia(f): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2007
Virgin OR non Virgin, watz d big deal. After all we all gon b non virgins someday.  Bin a virgin or not is a decision someone makes N i respect evry single decision any being makes on this earth.

Bin a Virgin is biblical. Not that am sayin no one shld follow d bible. what im tryin 2 say is that we shld accept each 4 who we re.

A man married 2 a virgin, he might b livin a very happy married life or maybe d opposite side of it (same applies to the non virgin).
Bin a virgin or not has nothin 2 do with, what is, what is 2 b or what is past, that depends on individual not what is happened underneath.

Women always ve 2 suffer d pain. N why that? A man wants 2 get marry 2 a virgin while he is sleepin around not even thinkin he might contact a very deadly disease n this innocent virgin who knos nothin suffers d crime she aint deserve.

I kno men want 2 get marry 2 virgins because they thinkin non virgins re second hand, re they right? (i don't think so, is just Christlike daz all).
A man can get marry 2 a virgin n d lady enjoys d pleasure her man gives her n Afterwards becomes an unbearable sexfreak, what about that huh? N her man can't even control her, even get tired of her. she'll go aside n look 4 some one who wont get tired of her huh.
Problems in marriage life has nothin 2 do with bin a virgin or not. It has 2 do with how u plan your life, d decisions u make in life, or even pples past can even play on their own intelligence that can lead 2 marriage problem. Instead of u bangin your head on her b virgin or not; try 2 focus n kno d woman u wan 2 marry with.

There re girls who want 2 keep themselves till they get marry, but thins happened they ddnt wish 4,  they get attacked. what re we suppose 2 do about this ones huh? Becos they re equally non virgins 2. re u men just gon punish them 4 d thin they kno nothin about or even add more pain to the pains they re already into? is up 2 u people , men.

CONCLUSION: D problem in marriages or in general has nothin 2 do with bin a virgin or non virgin. D problem is that we being complain 2 much. We wish this, we want that,  because of this our unsatisfied behaviour daz why we men killed Jesus(GOD) when he was with us. I guess life would ve be totally different havin God around. No, we ddnt like it that way. i guess he wasnt a virgin 2 daz why.
Pples is high time we all grow up, think before actin.

4 d virgins i say RESPECT n i give u guys this kiss xxxmuah
4 d Non virgins i say RESPECT n i give u guys kiss xxxmuah
4 d Fuckers n sluts i say AIDS exist n it gives Hell while still on earth
4 d innocent who ve AIDS we give u prayers, healin is u guys portion, AMEN

i c u guys some other time. goodbye n God bless
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19am On Jul 26, 2007
what exactly does your pic have to do with the topic at hand?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Sandia(f): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2007
can some one pls tell me how 2 remove my babyface frm there lol i mean my picture

i thought it was goin 2 b very small like a passport foto, not knowin is mighty like mighty ( u pple shldnt blame me oo is my first time here n dis virginity of a thin )

pls help beauty sister out. i ddnt mean 2 advertise d face. new comer ya all kno how it is na

abeg xx
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2007
very easy sandia, just click modify in the top right corner of the post, and remove the attachment or attach a different file wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Chiekezi(m): 3:45am On Jul 26, 2007
@Sandia nice pic by the way
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Sandia(f): 4:07am On Jul 26, 2007
thanx alot 4 savin a sista.

i finally removed it. as 4 my profile pic pls sorry pples i do not ve lil pic bear wif me.

how do u guys reply someone personally?

c ya

i kind of like dis topic a bite

becos here u kno who is a virgin n who is not lol cheesy.

some pple can lie 2 dat they re virgins
is only God dat is seein us oo
pc xx
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 4:16am On Jul 26, 2007
you can't reply personally on nairaland, but you can talk on yahoo messenger or msn with anyone you want,

just check the person's profile the MSN or yahoo id is usually there wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Sandia(f): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2007
no is ok, i thought u can just reply someone like dat via here
anyways is all gud. thanx anyway
im takin a nap
gudnite pples
damn im tired
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by lamarck(f): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
some men do not believe in the reality of living so they do not want a non virgin as ther wife but 4 me i pray i see a virgin to marry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
Keep prayin then
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by tpia: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
virgin or non-virgin, men will still be men.

A man who wants to cheat will still cheat, even if he dates or marries a virgin. Virginity is not a guarantee of faithfulness.

I'm not saying virgins should go and lose their virginity, but just don't assume it will give you some special kind of status when push comes to shove. Afterall, once you loose it, there will always be plenty more women lined up who are still virgins. So if a man is addicted to virgins, there's always plenty available for him to sample, after he has disvirgined the one at hand.

This is why some people will even sleep with children, in their quest for  " purity". 

My point is, its good to be a virgin, but don't build your entire life around that fact. Its also good if you're a non-virgin, but life is not only based on these things, in spite of some people's preoccupation with virginity.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by mellow(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
Its a matter of choice
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Dynast(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2007
cos we men are ever virgin
If you doubt me disprove with evidence
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
tpia:

virgin or non-virgin, men will still be men.

A man who wants to cheat will still cheat, even if he dates or marries a virgin. Virginity is not a guarantee of faithfulness.

I'm not saying virgins should go and lose their virginity, but just don't assume it will give you some special kind of status when push comes to shove. Afterall, once you loose it, there will always be plenty more women lined up who are still virgins. So if a man is addicted to virgins, there's always plenty available for him to sample, after he has disvirgined the one at hand.

This is why some people will even sleep with children, in their quest for " purity".

My point is, its good to be a virgin, but don't build your entire life around that fact. Its also good if you're a non-virgin, but life is not only based on these things, in spite of some people's preoccupation with virginity.

Real talk. wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by kanmosyl(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2007
The truth about the thread is that its just a matter of choice
to some they want to get married to a virgin to avoid nasty and dirty past lives and to the other they want to marry a disvirgined chicks to avoid putting her through sex training and classes so she go fit blend in the act.

Do i want a virgin or not?
still thinking about it.

Thiefoftheheart how far and hope u are alrite?
i ve not come across u for a while now but sure u are alrite?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sage(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2007
Where are the Femnists on this topic cheesy cheesy

And guys do you know what

Thinking about it, whoever told African Men that a Virgin was the best thing that could happen to them? Meeting one could turn out to be a nightmare in a man's life. Her virginity has nothing to do with who she would turn out to be as a person. After 10 seconds and she is no longer a virgin she could still make your life a misery all the days of your life and send you to an early grave cheesy if you married the wrong person.
By then you would be wishing you never ran into her
grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2007
I forgot to mention, tpia as you can see from the responses on here you can see why some people would think the world revolved around virginity

anyway kansomyl, I dey jare. trying to take it easy. tongue How are you?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2007
all this madness over virginity, as if they remain virgins forever? after dem born pikin the fabled 'tightness' will be gone, what then?

go look for another virgin? some of these idiots wouldn't even know the difference between a virgin and 'alum trick' and have been sold 'fairly used' goods as new grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.