Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81673 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
looking thru dodowaski in my mirror undecided huh! hmmn! my dear;yu will neva,can neva nd must neva marry a virgin****cos yur image appears doomy or say cloudy, without all dqualities needed grin

but i see yu will,can nd must always penetrate openedp***y chics! waoh!! lil wonder yur so wanting cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ariblaze(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
For me I must marry a virgin because virgins are more godly

lol

hogwash i must say
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Pip(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2007
Simply because that road is less "travelled"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by aLteRego: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2007
Okay for all the Ogas wen wan marry Virgin; wetin e go add to the success of your marriage? Virginity does not guarantee marital bliss! The way we de think for 9ja na wa!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by JustGood(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2007
why do human beings prefer new cars to tokunboh cars?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Mustay(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2007
dellynash:

if you marry a virgin by the time she gets the sweetness of sex she may not be steady with you she would like to have more experiences and will not be faithful to you. Meanwhile a girl that has experience will settled down to rest with you after playing life and having nice experiences.

what these kids are turnin 2 sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by coolviv: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2007
very hard i believe. its quite simple really. many men can sleep around and want to marry virgins for d same reason that it shows more on a woman who has multiple sex partners than a man.God created them that way!!!go to ur old testament, every man of God had many wives and concubines.also a woman who cheats on her husband is stoned to death but nothing in d law talks of anything happening to a man who does d same. a woman gets pregnant and becomes mama baby while the man , a father, will still go about as a young bobo. my point?God made women very delicate grin kiss, misuse or overuse spoils them easily while men where made with stone and alcohol(probably udeme). misuse or overuse them, them dey kampe na u wey dey use them go suffer. so women take heart, no be their fault, na so God make them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by coolviv: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
very hard i believe. its quite simple really. many men can sleep around and want to marry virgins for d same reason that it shows more on a woman who has multiple sex partners than a man.God created them that way!!!go to ur old testament, every man of God had many wives and concubines.also a woman who cheats on her husband is stoned to death  but nothing in d law talks of anything happening to a man who does d same. a woman gets pregnant and becomes mama baby while the man , a father, will still go about as a young bobo.  my point?God made women very delicate, misuse or overuse spoils them easily while men where made with stone and alcohol(probably udeme). misuse or overuse them, them dey kampe na u wey dey use them go suffer. so women take heart, no be their fault, na so God make them. grin kiss
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ariblaze(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2007
JustGood:

why do human beings prefer new cars to tokunboh cars?

if my grasp of english and what you wrote above is correct

then u compare women,virginity with vehicle mileage?

whatever argument you might want to raise just got killed by your hypothesis
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2007
@airblaze;mke i ask yu one blazing question,yu be virgin! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ariblaze(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2007
yes yes yes yes

yes yes yes

yes yes

yes

grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2007
Airb,yu b man abi woman anythin wey yu be sef,oya look up nd talk am again, say yu be virgy grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by WafiJoe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
No body give f**k about virgins embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
All the disvirgined girls say they don't give a damn (okwu?). Someone from Italy even wrote a christina aguilera song to prove a point. If you do not give a damn, why the outright annoyance each time a topic like this is discussed?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dot2002(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
Because it makes more sense,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
dot2002:

Because it makes more sense,
I don't get you,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by waterworks(f): 2:15am On Nov 29, 2007
hmm dis kain inspection wen we suppose dey inspect na ho we go do am now?

'hunni b4 we start abeg wait make i check sumthing 4 ur toilet!'

lol!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sylvex(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2007
aLteRego:

Okay for all the Ogas when wan marry Virgin; wetin e go add to the success of your marriage? Virginity does not guarantee marital bliss! The way we de think for Nigeria na wa!

I tire o, like as if that will lead to marital blis!!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2007
aLteRego:

Okay for all the Ogas when wan marry Virgin; wetin e go add to the success of your marriage? Virginity does not guarantee marital bliss! The way we de think for Nigeria na wa!

[color=#770077][/color] it is completely true dat virginity does not guarantee marital bliss, just like a sexually experienced woman will not guarantee marital bliss either!
the hypothesis is; what if u find a vigin lady that gives u marital bliss? can anything possibly beat that? wouldn't that be the most beautiful thing that ever happened to any man? and i think for any man out there that wants to fully exhaust the possibility of finding a virgin lady THAT MIGHT give him marital bliss, U HAVE EVERY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DO SO!!!
as for the non-virgin sympathizers, i think they are taking this argument a little too personally! no one is crucifying non-virgins here! and being a non-virgin is not the end of the world please! after all, there are many non-virgins that actually had their virginity stolen from them i.e rape, innocence, naivety, emotional weakness, whatever! the painful memories of any of the above named possibilities is better imagined. so please, no one is crucifying non-virgins here!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2007
it's just a case of men wanting to eat their cake and have it. guys, if you are NOT a virgin, don't you dare make it a prerequisite for marriage, cos u r already disqualified from marrying one, unless she so desires to give you the PRIVILEGE
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by nossycheek(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2007
What kind of virginity test will you carry out to confirm what you are buying. Remember, if you penetrate, the gate has been opened and you can't guarantee who will go in after you.

Secondly, what of women born without hymen? Will you condemn them for lack of evidence of being a virgin?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dot2002(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2007
even for a girl, it still make more sense to marry a virgin. at least you won't get papilloma, sarcoma shit. other stds are just piece of cake.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2007
iceblue:

it's just a case of men wanting to eat their cake and have it. guys, if you are NOT a virgin, don't you dare make it a prerequisite for marriage, because you're already disqualified from marrying one, unless she so desires to give you the PRIVILEGE

i think only God can be the judge of that!  wink
ladies also av the duty of protecting their "cakes" too! to the best of their ability

grin
nossycheek:

What kind of virginity test will you carry out to confirm what you are buying. Remember, if you penetrate, the gate has been opened and you can't guarantee who will go in after you.

maybe u should go back and read my post carefully, the hypothesis is; what if as a man, u want to fully exhaust the possiblity of settling for a virgin lady THAT MIGHT give u marital bliss. the MARITAL BLISS in context encompasses FIDELITY, ok!

Secondly, what of women born without hymen? Will you condemn them for lack of evidence of being a virgin?

women born without hymen CAN NOT & WILL NOT be condemned! why? they did not create themselves that way.
you know what? i think u know the score & u are just trying to hide behind one finger! grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2007
yemivictor:

i think only God can be the judge of that! wink
ladies also av the duty of protecting their "cakes" too! to the best of their ability

grin
women born without hymen CAN NOT & WILL NOT be condemned! why? they did not create themselves that way.
you know what? i think u know the score & u are just trying to hide behind one finger! grin

no doubt. but they shouldnt be encouraged to demand standards they arent prepared to live by. if u want a virgin wife, make urself equally worthy by 'keeping ur "cake"' as u put it. if you cant be bothered about keeping yours (which most guys arent), then shut up and take ur chances. that's my point
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2007
if dicks shrink as a result of guys screwing activities, we'd rather have in vitro fertilization than have any kids from the none existent junior by the time we marry you out of pity. sex would be like , 'are you there yet?'
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2007
but they shouldnt be encouraged to demand standards they arent prepared to live by.

as unfair & harsh as this may sound, it'll take a cultural revolution to attain that feat. donkey years probably!

take your chances

1. i av not said am either a virgin or non-virgin, hence, no need to personalize the argument. lets keep it in general terms pls
2. taking one's chances STILL includes the possibility of landing a virgin lady that MIGHT be able to foster marital bliss!!!

if dicks shrink as a result of guys screwing activities, we'd rather have in vitro fertilization than have any kids from the none existent junior by the time we marry you out of pity. sex would be like , 'are you there yet?'

u desperately wish, don't ya!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ndumart: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
Cos they know she's gat no ugly past.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by DAMACKFAN(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2008
blah, blah, blah,, just do your thing!
if it doesn't work out, next, one day you will meet your true life partner.
history makes you who you are, you can learn from previous relations to make the best out of the ones or next one to follow.
it is not even important.
If IT IS IMPORTANT, VIRGINS SHOULD MARRY VIRGINS, why even marry when you're not ready, people start knowing who they really are at age 30, hahaha

be cool y'all
kiss

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Mbuzo: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2008
when I saw this post my mind immediately went to a quote that was recently published in www.nigeriantrend.com. It stated that men actually wanted virgins who are prostitutes. I kinda was struck up by it. I initially felt it was nonsensical but I reflected as a man and it suddenly hit me. You see w all want a virgin because we feel she must be disciplined to have survived that far. Also there is no old pal to rekindle old fires for her. Finally, there is the pride of having a woman whom no body can tell stories of dating. However, there is the problem of experience. We fear that she knows little of sex and lacks the sexual excitement that experience allows. So really! we we actually want virgins who are prostitutes! Funny!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ifyalways(f): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2008
well am not a guy but am sure am not gonna marry no virgin man. cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2008
ifyalways:

well am not a guy but am sure am not going to marry no virgin man. cool

I wish you good luck in your hunt for a stud!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2008
do virgins still exist?
how do u determine someone is a virgin?
what will it add to the value of the marriage?
what someone needs is a lady of good moral values and virtue.
virginity no be guaranty for successful marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.