Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Do Ladies Say No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Say No? (2140 Views)

What Will You Ladies Say About This Photo? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
Why do ladies say no even when they need us, for me l am tired let ladies come and talk to me. guys what do you think?
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by liftedme(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
Just take easy my dear, if a lady says no, she may not mean it, may be she wants you to give her enough reason to fall for you. Always remember that every woman has a price. Name herr price and she will be all yours for keeps
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
She want's to see how serious you are towards her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sammy6(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2007
I actually like it when ladies say no because one day when i'm spanking that ass,i'll know i really worked hard enough to deserve it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by naijacutee(f): 3:24am On Jul 23, 2007
Ladies say no because they mean "Not available - Please find something productive to do with your time."         
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2007
naijacutee:

Ladies say no because they mean "Not available - Please find something productive to do with your time."

Hey why do you have to bring out your urgly ass here, l was actually talking to you tell me why do you keep saying know even when you need it. l have a word of advice for you "Paying Men Never Last" say yes to who love you not to who you love because of money.

live like a reall woman.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by McDoe(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2007
sylvao2000:

Hey why do you have to bring out your urgly ass here,  l was actually talking to you tell me why do you keep saying know even when you need it.  l have a word of advice for you "Paying Men Never Last" say yes to who love you not to who you love because of money.

live like a reall woman.

Anyway, she is worth dying for. Black beauty or simply ebony!
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by naijacutee(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2007
sylvao2000:

Hey why do you have to bring out your urgly ass here, l was actually talking to you tell me why do you keep saying know even when you need it. l have a word of advice for you "Paying Men Never Last" say yes to who love you not to who you love because of money.

live like a reall woman.

Please dear, try not to make a fool out of yourself by insulting me because of my contribution.

McDoe:

Anyway, she is worth dying for. Black beauty or simply ebony!

Thanks for the compliment, you are a smart guy! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2007
naijacutee:

Please dear, try not to make a fool out of yourself by insulting me because of my contribution.

Thanks for the compliment, you are a smart guy! grin

Hey dear l am so sorry if l did insult you please forgive me OK. l was just trying to pull some ladies attention. hope you fine a heart to forgive me. ciao
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by efuah(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2007
sylvao2000:

Hey dear l am so sorry if l did insult you please forgive me OK. l was just trying to pull some ladies attention. hope you fine a heart to forgive me. ciao
good

@topic
ladies say no because they mean no
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Seun(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2007
Ladies say no because they mean it. As human beings, they may change their minds later, of course.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
efuah:

good

@topic

Hey why did you say "GOOD" what is good about that? she said l insulted her and just apologise to her that is all OK
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by shens2006(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
efuah:

good

@topic
wat?
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by osereka(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2007
mankind worst obstacle is the language barrier, for thousand of years whenever they were surpossed to say yesssssssss, women have been saying nooooooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by kulaShaker(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
posterman
not all ladies need men maybe thay is why some of them say no to you, plus do u make sure u use colgate every morn? j/k grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Seun(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2007
The idea that ladies say no when they mean yes is a [b]very dangerous [/b]one. Let's say no to it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Bigjay(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2007
naijacutee:

Girls like u look for Mr. Right all their lives. I feel so sorry for you cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
kulaShaker:

posterman
not all ladies need men maybe thay is why some of them say no to you, plus do u make sure u use colgate every morn? j/k grin

l work in colgate company in UK before now so l got much of it l can even give you if you need some ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by trendy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
they say No cos they mean it,
No means no angry
just skip that girl and go for the next one that might say yes
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by naijacutee(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
Bigjay:

Girls like u look for Mr. Right all their lives. I feel so sorry for you cry
Why do you feel sorry for me? I've already found my Mr. Right and I'm not the sort of person to have a Plan B in issues like this. Therefore, anyone venturing that area would simply be wasting his time. Hence, I say no. Is that so bad as to make people like you think I'm "going to search all my life"? Is a Nigerian girl not to have principles anymore, and stick to them?

I'm very worried for the mentality of some of my brothers!
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sillyboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Topic.

Most of the times ladies say No, they mean it. but simply because they are quite easy to convince, their No could turn to yes with a little pressure plus serious conviction.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
No = no
Yes = yes.

It's so simple. If you take a girls answer for what she says, rather than what you THINK she might be saying, you won't go far wrong.

Besides, you'll save yourself a lot of grief. Many a bloke has got sent down for rape, because he wouldn't take no for an answer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Lexyhearts(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
it depends.why do u expect a lady to always say yes even to a human ugly monkey.there is nothing like that.i say no coz i mean it nomatter hw u try tO convince me.LOVE CAN NOT BE BOUGHT.I  only say yes to MY MR RIGHT.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Eiregirl(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ sylvao2000

I'm not really sure what you mean . . . . . . what are these ladies saying no to? You know, it's 2007 & people have the right to choice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sylvao2000(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2007
Eiregirl:

@ sylvao2000

I'm not really sure what you mean . . . . . . what are these ladies saying no to? You know, it's 2007 & people have the right to choice.

l mean ( No to my lunch with them ) l guess that is what you want to here alakori dont contribute here again OK bye
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by osereka(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
haba egbon e take e easy grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Bigjay(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
naijacutee:

Why do you feel sorry for me? I've already found my Mr. Right and I'm not the sort of person to have a Plan B in issues like this. Therefore, anyone venturing that area would simply be wasting his time. Hence, I say no. Is that so bad as to make people like you think I'm "going to search all my life"? Is a Nigerian girl not to have principles anymore, and stick to them?

I'm very worried for the mentality of some of my brothers!

Yeah yeah, bla bla, tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by omega25red(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2007
A woman might say no to you because she has measured you out and you fit what she wants

I think money aside it really comes down to attraction and what comes out of your face (words)

If a woman sees you she might be attracted to you but if you open your mouth and it smells or you say the wrong thing she could easily get turned off (15 seconds to make a first impression)

For the women who look for guys with money you should always remember that if you fall for me because of my money i know and i'm not stupid and you should know that there is always a younger and cuter looking chick that can replace you grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by sefowl(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2007
I kinda find dis 2 b tru about girls, but I av an advice here. Whenever u c d guy u like, dont waist 2 much time, cos he might just b put off & when u den get old u start beggin 4 a guy's attention. Ur visit 2 churches will den b rampant. AWORD IS ENOF 4 D WISE!
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Bigjay(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2007
Girls are naturally confused, so when they say no, they actually mean "I'm not sure let me think about it".
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by crazyp(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2007
Bigjay:

Girls are naturally confused, so when they say no, they actually mean "I'm not sure let me think about it".

how do u mean? dont girls hv a right to say without being "naturally confused" shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Say No? by Seun(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2007
Guys like to insist that girls are "naturally confused" because rejection is not easy to accept. That's the whole story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Free Dating Site / I M A Cheat Please Help! / I Luv My Sisters, No Bi Small O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.