Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks (29173 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by olabanji88(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1463216/kick-against-unjust-
practices-icsl
@yemi.....try to read dat post.
Secondly, der r some of ur staffs dat shuld get re-
orientation.
If u quite agree with me....Emma is diligent....Richard is
hardworking....but der is dis oda guy dat works wit
richard at CBT centre.
I must confess, he is a complete dunce......no hard
feelings...he doesn't act like a professional. I even got
to knw he doesn't knw wat FTU means......fund
transfer unit......and u people source mainly for banks.
He snarls at applicants like dey'v come to beg for
bread.
ICSL shuld kol him to order if dey don't want him to
stain the reputation of the organization.
Richard and dis dude m talkin abt, work the same
job.....richard handles things in a more professional
manner than this dude-i-so-wish-i-knew-his-name.
Skinny head, cold eyes, inshort. "HYENA" lukin being.
Yah I know dt guy d guy was freaking rude and really annoying I walked sat on a chair innocently d nxt thin he sed was is dt where ur mate are sitted wic really did not know der was any sitting order at all
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by olabanji88(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Yah der is 1 sarcastic muda fuking mufo at icsl d guy is freaking rude and talks lik a bi**ch d guy is in d cbt room d guys head is flat lik a china plate and his got wrinkles allover is face

1 Like

Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by charly24: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
DO YOU DESIRE TO START A BANKING CAREER ON A SOLID FOUNDATION
DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST OND UPPER CREDIT IN ANY DISCIPLINE AND NOT MORE THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, KINDLY COME WITH YOUR C.V AND ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS T O:

INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED (ICSL) AT 41, GBOLADE ADEBANJO, OFF OLUSOJI IDOWU, OFF ASSOCIATION AVENUE, ILUPEJU, LAGOS.
WE CONDUCT TEST EVERY WORKING DAY BY 7AM.
PLEASE VISIT:
www.integratedcorporateservices.com for details or call 01 2714703
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by charly24: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
U guys can be so annoying how many OND holders will u see at that age of 21 u stated above u pple keep encouraging unemployments in dis country Rubish
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
I agree... It's not only that guy. So many of their staffs are rude and unnecessarily proud.
They need to be trained and get a re-orientation. I wouldn't like to mention names.
Though there was one very tall dude... Very sweet guy.
Business Solutions company that is a disgrace to the very problem they solve in other companies.
The day I went, I wanted to speak with their CEO. It's something I can do but I just ignored.

Imagine I went into the office to see someone there only to be pushed away to go and do a stupid training they conduct by inexperienced folks.
I told the guy I was there for business but he kept saying he doesn't want to hear and I should go for the training. I was pained. Because I was small statuses they thought I was a job seeker.

Had to storm out of there in anger.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by williams2600(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Someone told me I should go to kano with my credentials somewere at zoo road I'm an OND holder and I'm 21yrs old do u guys advice I go??
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Jasonisnotdead: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
F**k D Age Mehn!
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ikuserudele: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by wuramini(f): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
no office in ibadan?
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
am 85years, Bsc Holder 2.1 with excellent banking experience that i dont need Aptitude Test and Interview. Just Training School to up date and eat good food during the session, excellent computer skills and others that we can negotiate salary for entry level......just see how am looking and searching for another opportunity.

Dont underestimate the old guyz....that type of man in the pic u just dont underestimate his value grin

Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Amustical(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
The same icsl that make me to resign my job and make me jobless till now? It was so pained and that called richard case dey god hand. They told me they have gotten job for me with sterling bank and ask me to go for their medical which I did.from there, I was asked to. Go and paid 6k to raised a bankdraft which I also did. They went as far as visited all my gaurantor and told them I have gotten a job with them and wanted to confirm their consent in gaurantee me. Which uptill now those people never belief I have not started anyjob with them. They forced me to resign my job because of them telling me we will resume the sterling job before the following monday. So pained! I lost my 6k andall my transport to their office. I have been on this since may last year... And @ the end, they still make me jobless

1 Like

Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by success10(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amustical:
The same icsl that make me to resign my job and make me jobless till now? It was so pained and that called richard case dey god hand. They told me they have gotten job for me with sterling bank and ask me to go for their medical which I did.from there, I was asked to. Go and paid 6k to raised a bankdraft which I also did. They went as far as visited all my gaurantor and told them I have gotten a job with them and wanted to confirm their consent in gaurantee me. Which uptill now those people never belief I have not started anyjob with them. They forced me to resign my job because of them telling me we will resume the sterling job before the following monday. So pained! I lost my 6k andall my transport to their office. I have been on this since may last year... And @ the end, they still make me jobless
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Plz I am 14 yrs with a Doctorate degree....will apply asap
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
YEMOYEMI:

DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST OND UPPER CREDIT IN ANY DISCIPLINE AND NOT MORE THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE

INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED (ICSL) AT 41, GBOLADE ADEBANJO, OFF OLUSOJI IDOWU, OFF ASSOCIATION AVENUE, ILUPEJU, LAGOS.
PLEASE VISIT:
I was at your office on Tuesday, and was told CVS are no accepted manually!
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

I was at your office on Tuesday, and was told CVS are no accepted manually!
Yes please. Kindly register and submit your CV via www.icsjobportal.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Carmal90(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2016
ICSLimited:

what happened to those of us that has completed our documentation and we are told to be xpecting mssg from you since last month
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Carmal90:

what happened to those of us that has completed our documentation and we are told to be xpecting mssg from you since last month
Visit www.icsjobportal.com and apply to open vacancies. Thank you.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2016
ICSLimited:
Of course I have done that so long ago.
No show.
Dunno what's wrong
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Ibedionu: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
@icslimited, I've completed my documentation since August,2015 but haven't been shortlisted for any position despite constantly applying for jobs on your website. Please I'll appreciate it if something is done about it. Thanks.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Lobolintin(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Got invite yesterday but didn't show up...

Can it be reschedule
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Lobolintin(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Can I reschedule an invite I didn't honor ?
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by Carmal90(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lobolintin:
Got invite yesterday but didn't show up...

Can it be reschedule

pls sir, what is your qualifications?? and which role is that
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
PLEASE STOP POSTING PRIMARY SCHOOL GRADUATE JOBS ANYHOW HERE grin
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
YEMOYEMI:

PLEASE VISIT:
PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained above has changed. We are presently at 6 Olusoji Idowu street off Obanikoro B/stop, Ilupeu, Lagos. Our job portal is www.icsjobportal.com
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
ICSLimited:
PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained above has changed. We are presently at 6 Olusoji Idowu street off Obanikoro B/stop, Ilupeu, Lagos. Our job portal is www.icsjobportal.com

Someone . Met at ur office sai registration can only be done at a café
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by semmykiki: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
YEMOYEMI:
@TayoTFC you analysis is VERY wrong.The company pays the staff what is being recommended by the clients.The company gets paid for the services rendered.This is absolute true and please do not spread falsehood.

Thank you,
please i have over 3years experience in the banking sector as a teller and currently need a job can you be of help?
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Someone . Met at ur office sai registration can only be done at a café
Yes please. We do not accept hard copy cv. Kindly register and submit your cv via www.icsjobportal.com
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
semmykiki:
please i have over 3years experience in the banking sector as a teller and currently need a job can you be of help?
Yes, we can. Kindly register and submit your cv via www.icsjobportal.com
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
ICSLimited:
Yes please. We do not accept hard copy cv. Kindly register and submit your cv via www.icsjobportal.com

Ok, thanks.
So I was wasting my time registering on my phone all this while...
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by sabichele: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have registered with you for so many years now but I have never had an invitation from you , at a point I was asked to forward my unique code number on your side on LinkedIn, I did, yet I have not gotten even an invitation to justify my effort applying via your Website, yet you say you don't collect hard copy of cv.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks by ICSLimited: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
sabichele:
I have registered with you for so many years now but I have never had an invitation from you , at a point I was asked to forward my unique code number on your side on LinkedIn, I did, yet I have not gotten even an invitation to justify my effort applying via your Website, yet you say you don't collect hard copy of cv.

Please visit www.icsjobportal.com and apply to available vacancies matching your profile. This will improve your chance of getting an interview invite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / 5 Skills Every Young Graduate Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.