Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah (3566 Views)

Uncompleted 3 Bed Bungalow Ensuit At Ogombo C/o 7m Pix / Several Plots For Sale @ Shalom Park Estate Located @ Opposite Abijoh Gra / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 1:26pm On May 27, 2011
PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT INAOLAJI ESTATE OGOMBO-AJAH, DRY LAND,COVERED BY GLOBAL C OF O,SURVEY PLAN

ATTACHED IS THE PROPOSED BUILDINGS AT INAOLAJI ESTATE OGOMBO-AJAH

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2011
#2.5m per plot at Inaolaji Estate located at Ogombo-Ajah, 30% down payment and spread the 70% for 7months
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by saibuhari(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2011
You are not a serious marketer. You advertise your product and forgot to include how to reach you. Even the price of the property was only added days after the initial advert. Will you accept N1.8M?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 7:59am On May 29, 2011
you are entitled to your opinion this is a business forum, the price is 2.5m thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 8:05am On May 29, 2011
Inaolaji Estate is managed by Successlink Property Development Ltd.Inaolaji Estate is strategically located at ogombo-Ajah,few mins from Lagos Business School,Golden Park Estate and Canaanland Estate.The estate on completion will boast of infrastructure such as perimeter fencing with gatehouse,compact earth roads,24hrs electricity supply and 24hrs security.

PRICE PER PLOT---#2.5M

INSTALLMENT PAYMENT--30% DOWN,7MONTHS EQUAL INSTALLMENT OF #250,000.00(INTEREST FREE)

FEATURES--

1.GOOD ROAD NETWORK

2.24HRS ELECTRICITY

3.LANDSCAPE TERRAIN

4.24HRS SECURITY

NEIGHBOURHOOD:-

CANAANLAND ESTATE

GOLDEN PARK ESTATE

LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL

CON OIL PETROL STATION

HAPPYLAND ESTATE

TO VIEW THE ESTATE PLS DO CONTACT:-OLATUNJI 07065199225,BOLU 08065108489
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by saibuhari(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2011
What title do you have for the  Estate already? Is it that you already have Global C of O or you intend to get it. What I mean, is the Global C of O ready now or you are going to process it?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 12:08am On May 30, 2011
The Global C of O is that of the Ogbomo Village that covers the area which is excised by the Lagos State Government.Individual would have to process their Governor's consent after purchase of the land.thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by Sagewood: 4:18am On May 30, 2011
iyalaje £:

The Global C of O is that of the Ogbomo Village that covers the area which is excised by the Lagos State Government.Individual would have to process their Governor's consent after purchase of the land.thanks

If the area is covered with Global Certificate of Occupany (C of O), why governor's consent? What kind of consent are you seeking if you have a house in the Estate under Global C of O? It smacks of double jeopardy!

Post pictures of the area / land and documents to supports your claims. Post your business email address as well.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by Olaisrich(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
all this marketers wt there sweet mouth, even Aso Rock doesn't have 24hrs electricity!
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by LilyZ(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2011
@Sagewood, i advise yu go do ur research properly or if yu aren't knowledgeable about land issues yu need consult your lawyer,because it shows clearly that yu don't understand what a Global C of O is nor a governor's consent, also our business contacts is advertised so i find it odd yu demanding for business email address,it shows clearly that yu haven't taken out time to read the post, i advise yu do that, thanks
@Olaisrich, pls do ur findings before posting,no one said PHCN electricity here, Amen Estate does have 24hrs electricity(standby generating set in the estate)so pls do ask questions before conclusion, thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2011
pics of proposed site for inaolaji estate @ ogombo-ajah

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by Olaisrich(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2011
Iyalaje sorry for my comment! not mean to be rude, but judging by the erratic or rather epileptic situation of
electricity in Nigeria as a whole made me to say that, not knowing you 've provided an alternative.

Meanwhile there other Real Estate companies that are advertising for 1.8m in that Ogombo,and can you be a little more flexible
about your payment method?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by atasteve: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
Good things are happening around o smiley

This is a golden opportunity to get Land in Ajah axis.

See you by weekend, Iyalaje.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ Olaisrich, the price of the land depends on the location.Our location is just 10mins from the main express road and the area is fast developing,also putting into consideration the infrastructure we intend do on estate.I do recommend yu come over for inspection, is a dry land.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
DIARY OF INAOLAJI ESTATE @ OGOMBO,

CLEARING OF THE SITE STARTS TOMORROW,PICS WUD BE POSTED ASAP, BE PART OF THIS AS WE TURN A FOREST INTO A CITY,REMEMBER VICTORIA GARDEN CITY,BANANA ISLAND ETC WAS ONCE A FOREST, THIS IS TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE.

I REMEMBER CLEARLY YEAR 2003 WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK ME TO AWOYAYA TO VIEW SOME PLOTS OF LAND,THE PRICE THEN WAS #250,000.00K PER PLOT, YES #250K PER PLOT, I SAID TO MYSELF"THIS IS A FOREST IT WUD TAKE YEARS FOR THE AREA TO BE DEVELOPED".RELUCTANTLY WE PURCHASED 2PLOTS OF LAND FOR #500,000.00K, GUESS WHAT A PLOT OF LAND AT AWOYAYA NOW SELLS BETWEEN #4M-#5M, AWOYAYA IS NOW A TOWN.I KNOW OF A RELATIVE WHO PURCHASED SOME PLOTS OF LAND AT OPEBI-ALLEN.IKEJA AROUND 1987 FOR SUM OF #150K PER PLOT, YES #150K PER PLOT, THEN THE AREA WAS A FOREST BUT NOW YU ALL KNOW THAT A PLOT OF LAND AROUND THAT AREA IS FAR ABOVE 50M NAIRA,

BE PART OF THIS GREAT HISTORY AS WE TURN A FOREST INTO A CITY,

CALL T.J 07065199225
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by saibuhari(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
Iyalaje,

Please tell the owners of the estate that people are willing to pay N1.8M for a plot. If the price is ok, I will buy and personally get my colleagues to buy. Its a promise.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
The land can't go fo that price pls,if yu want a land outside the estate but same area that goes for 1.7m, thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2011
Last chance to buy, 2.5plots left,
Thanks to all those that believed in this dream, wud keep you all updated stage by stage

CLEARING OF THE SITE COMMENCES TODAY & ENDS BY THURSDAY, WATCHOUT FOR PICS
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by abasscity(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
i have land at olokonla ajah fenced, 12 plots. 5mil per plot. my name is ola 08072794602. c of o belonging to abass organisation
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Plots of Land at beside Lagos Business SChool,global C of O,area gazetted,dry land for #4.5m, contact t.j 08065199225
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
CLEARING OF THE SITE COMPLETED TODAY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW PICS, 2.5PLOTS LEFT TO BUY

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150213439042947.316972.225343932946
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
fencing of the estate commences today, watchout for pics
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2011
last chance to be part of this great dream, 1.5plot left, don't miss it
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
A plot left, hurry
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by saibuhari(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
What part of Ogombo is the land? Is it along Lekki-Epe Express? Or is it the other side of Ogombo?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by iyalajeE(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Lekki- Epe expressway
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Inaolaji Estate Located At Ogombo-ajah by uzobigs: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
iyalaje £:
Inaolaji Estate is managed by Successlink Property Development Ltd.Inaolaji Estate is strategically located at ogombo-Ajah,few mins from Lagos Business School,Golden Park Estate and Canaanland Estate.The estate on completion will boast of infrastructure such as perimeter fencing with gatehouse,compact earth roads,24hrs electricity supply and 24hrs security.

PRICE PER PLOT---#2.5M

INSTALLMENT PAYMENT--30% DOWN,7MONTHS EQUAL INSTALLMENT OF #250,000.00(INTEREST FREE)

FEATURES--

1.GOOD ROAD NETWORK

2.24HRS ELECTRICITY

3.LANDSCAPE TERRAIN

4.24HRS SECURITY

NEIGHBOURHOOD:-

CANAANLAND ESTATE

GOLDEN PARK ESTATE

LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL

CON OIL PETROL STATION

HAPPYLAND ESTATE

TO VIEW THE ESTATE PLS DO CONTACT:-OLATUNJI 07065199225,BOLU 08065108489

Do you still have anything available.. Sorry I'm new to nairaland so no vex at my lateness?

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Town / Arc-view Investments Ltd / Pictures Of 3 Uncompleted Duplexes For Sale At An Affordable Price In GRA Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.