Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Starting A Business With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business With Zero Capital (2222 Views)

13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Business With Zero Capital by mekaoseka: 6:21pm On May 27, 2011
Hi forumite,this issue of loan to start business needs to be addressed. It is an excuse not to start a business? Are there no alternatives? What about businesses one can start without capital? Please contribute. Thanks
Re: Starting A Business With Zero Capital by wetu: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2011
There are ways to start a business with little or no capital. One of those ways is to partner up with an existing business in a foreign country looking to get into your country. They will be able to put up a little capital and also provide expertise. Your job will be to run the business, look for deals and so on.

try a company like this one: http://www.2929sms.com
Re: Starting A Business With Zero Capital by omachi1026(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
Note; New wealth building strategy,All I believe that you'll be asking yourself what this is all about; Note it is simple and straight forward and if you keep doing what you've always done, you will always get what you've always gotten" JOHN C. MAXWELL. Change your strategy now. By sending a request with your location to oobidike@gmail.com/08185785086.
Also note that you ever be grateful that you read this information surely will get you the link to make wealth and be happy!!!!
Re: Starting A Business With Zero Capital by patonwe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
i hav a wonderful idea on how u can start a business with little capital and earn lots of money. u can check out for my ebook for all the details. contact me at dozieonwe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Starting A Business With Zero Capital by bigkola3: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
you can read my free report and get different ideas on how to start a business with little capital and start making money online you can get your copy at www.onlinebizmadeasy.com

(1) (Reply)

New Mtn Magic Sim[ 1hr Activation] And Airtel Free Gb / Need Shipping Companies That Ship From The US / How To Withdraw USDT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.