Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Houdegbe North American University Cotonu - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Houdegbe North American University Cotonu (6758 Views)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by Dafemo(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2011
please how do i get into this university,i want to purchase the form and i don,t know where to get it pleae you guys should help me, also please what school is the cheapest university in ghana i mean like 150 thousand per semester or less please i will really appreciate it if you guys help me cos i,m trying to decide what university is affordable and worth going to, thank you and GOD bless as you help me
Re: Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by fd4all234(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2011
@Dafemo check the schools website for more details, for houdegbe u can only get the form @ the skool premises , yoou also ve to be careful
Re: Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by josazee: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
for information about the University checkout this site http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html
Re: Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by LtCZAR: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2012
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.

2.Waec, Neco, GCE Result

3.Testimonial of your secondary school.

4.Birth certificate

5.Application fee

School fees are very cheap compare to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installment.

Next semester commence by 2nd August 2012

HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM

CONTACT ME ON NAIRALAND OR irohin190@yahoo.com or call me +22967544994
Re: Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by LtCZAR: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
It was a wonderful time today as the final year student graduate with smiles on their face
and joy in their parents hearts for making a wise decision to send their wards here.
Dignitries from various univerities across west africa where in attendance.

Admission is still on
contact me here on nairaland or send a mail to irohin190@yahoo.com
Re: Houdegbe North American University Cotonu by truelovecom: 2:11am On Oct 10, 2012
LtCZAR: 1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.

2.Waec, Neco, GCE Result

3.Testimonial of your secondary school.

4.Birth certificate

5.Application fee

School fees are very cheap compare to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installment.

Next semester commence by 2nd August 2012

HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM

CONTACT ME ON NAIRALAND OR irohin190@yahoo.com or call me +22967544994

Do not contact him, cos his not the school...All student who wish to study in houdegbe north american university , should Go to the school yourself and buy the form. the form is 15000cfa , which is around 5000naira.

I got this information from the school students association board, to warn all prospective students/future students who wish to study in houdegbe north american university ,not to contact anyone on nairaland/or agent for admission. you can visit the school official website on www.houdegbeuniversity.com and get every information you need. you will see the school phone number, email address and how to locate the school on the school website.

Note; the school has no agent that gives admission. Deal directly with the school.

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2015: Literature In English + Civic Eduction Questions & Answers / Final Year Project For Electrical And Electronics Engineering Students / Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.