Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

He Wants Her Back By Force. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Her Back By Force. (967 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Her Back By Force. by speachless(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2011
Hello ma fello landers. I wonder y dis particular guy wants his ex back by force. He went to d extent of beatin her because he offered to kiss nd hug her nd she refused,nd dis patticular girl happens to b my gf. He want her to leave me nd come back to him. He even went to to d extent of callin off d r/nshp with his present gf. Nd dat she shld do d same.but d girl is not willing to leave me. Y r some guys so crazy abt love,
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by 190: 8:14am On May 28, 2011
Please have some doctor come check him if he was bitten by a dog

cos he's showing clear symptoms of rabid
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Tosinville(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2011
its funny a friend of mine have once done things like this to his girlfriend before lol, we had to sit him down to let him know thats not how love goes.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by speachless(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2011
I keep wonderin y pple behave like dat. I have only seen dat happening in movies.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by speachless(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2011
I keep wonderin y pple behave like dat. I have only seen dat happening in movies.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Tosinville(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2011
bro, it happens in reality but you know thing about we guys especially, we don't value what we have until we lose it & when skipping into the next relationship then thats when you'll realize ur present partner is boring as hell unlike the previous one you dump for her.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Tosinville(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2011
as a matter of fact, everybody have to date the good & the bad folks for them to appreciate the good ones in their life.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by slimyem: 8:55am On May 28, 2011
that dude sure needs a doc, pls refer to yaba!
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by BABE3: 9:09am On May 28, 2011
angry angry He beat her? Ogini? OP, as a boyfriend, what did you do about that? You were "speechless"? Pls answer the question before I go further.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Tosinville(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2011
poster, at the same time, how would you allow her ex to beat your girlfriend? besides what did you do about that? u no punch dat boy left eye straight up?
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by speachless(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2011
If i make attempt to beat him back dat means i am a full just like he is.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by BABE3: 11:56am On May 28, 2011
^haha-- who's asking you to beat him back? We said what did you do?
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by nkem123(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2011
u need 2 cal security attention
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by 190: 1:03pm On May 28, 2011
^security to where
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by tosyne007(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2011
which security sef? cheesy
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Ekpoma1: 1:22pm On May 28, 2011
OP u havent told us what u did. Oh, I see. U were watching her ex inflicting injuries on her. Shame on u.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Tosinville(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2011
^^The poster is a dullard, thats why some girls go after guys that can secure them.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by speachless(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2011
D security is already involvd in d matter.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by Mynd44: 7:17am On May 29, 2011
The OP has not said what he did about the guy who turned his babe into ASO OFI
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by BABE3: 8:27am On May 29, 2011
If the OP has access to the internet easily, and he's not ignoring this question, then my conclusion is;"he's a slacker".

I'm not asking you to beat him back or non' but really? As a boyfriend you should at least do something.(I don't know what). 

I have a feling that wife-beater will end up getting the babe. Since both of you (you and the babe) have decided to turn the other cheek.  Be there asking me "why are some guys crazy about love", my answer is coming, hold on, it's on the way.  smiley
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by boobfan: 8:59am On May 29, 2011
@OP,I would not take such from another guy,ur gf needs your protection as a man.You should have warned him for disrespecting u(unless ure a weakling and afraid).You don't have any feeling for ur gf cos u discovered she's d one dying for you.she wud leave u for a real man who can protect her soon!keep forming fine guy.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by intelligen(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2011
Poster,u dey fall my hand,u gf was beaten n u cld nt do anytin,infact very soon,d guy go beat u too.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by intelligen(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2011
Poster,u dey fall my hand,u gf was beaten n u cld nt do anytin,infact very soon,d guy go beat u too.
Re: He Wants Her Back By Force. by freeman9ja(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2011
He needs help and he is very lucky the Nigeria law force is not active to deal with him yeye boy.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help / B/w A Guy Wey Sag Im Trousers Or A Guy Wey Dey Tie Im Trouser For Im Belly? / Why Paztor Pikin Dey Bad Well Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.