Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? (5278 Views)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by jydux(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2011
It is really painful when we lose cash. Mine was losing 20k a year ago along wt my wallet. What's yours?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Odunnu: 12:10pm On May 28, 2011
*sobs*
why are you reminding me again?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by jamace(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2011
Hmm. My mouth cannot say it. It was/is damn much. sad sad sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by JAZES(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2011
Odunnu:

*sobs*

Lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by sweeti14(f): 10:52am On May 30, 2011
Odunnu:

*sobs*
aww pele. . . .

@ OP can't remember undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by hermosa(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2011
100 dollars, my last cash on me at that time, till i got paid again, the followin month!! longest humblin moment of my life!! couldn't go out and drink shakin my head*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Ganjafama(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2011
Mine was N500 grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by kingsleyp: 11:12am On May 30, 2011
$2000 trying to buy some gadgets from a scam site. Ignorance is the greatest disease

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by daroz(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2011
Mine? sad
I dont just want to remember it now
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by dsgirl: 11:22am On May 30, 2011
$40 my pay after a job. E pain me too much.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by NosaHenry(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2011
I lost N900,000.00 to Nospecto (wonder bank). I just hope someday i will get my money back
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by topkin(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2011
I don't even want to think about it, Is it AIG, Car, Stock Mkt, etc, Omo, no be small thing o!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by 9dynasty(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2011
mine was 350,000 naira on forex, ,nor too pity me --made over double the next week.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2011
Lol, Mine was just $800, in my wallet, fell inside the cab i took, the man never called me back and i suspect he knew my wallet was down when i was getting down from the cab, cos the way the man take dey look when i dey come down, i suspect the baba
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by chuksme(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2011
My own was in Bank. I was in the office with my ATM card and someone was busy somewhere withdrawing my cash. When i rush to the Bank, i was asked to bring my card,when they checked it,they told me that the card they used to withdraw my cash has the Pin with mine.The question now is,who duplicated the card that was used to withdraw my cash.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by davids202(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2011
Nigerian police put hand 4my pocket collect my 30k by force point me gun den enter der van move, Kai till nw I don fast 4 am like 2 times em go pay dat money into lose account 700times .
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by kristonium(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2011
my Liberty Reserve Account hacked and online bandit made away with about $3,000.the money i built after so many months of investment online. this made me to stay away from online transaction for some months now.the experience is still fresh in my memory. LIFE HAS TO CONTINUE,
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by no1madman(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2011
800k. . .4real.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by mrofficial(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2011
^^ I guess you got duped.

I don't put money in wallet. Losing important things and money at once, that's my exact fear.

I can't remember the amount, but max should be around 3k. grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by denitro(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2011
N72,000
I went to change some Dollars to Naira in front of the Ikeja Airport Hotel
I changed $1000 and the guy handed N152,000 to me,
I counted it and it was complete, I put the cash in my pocket and then
headed for home.
When I got home I found out that the money was N72,000 short.
Imagine what some Nigerians are resorting to,
Using diabolic means to cheat people.
Really bad
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Tolulop001(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2011
mine was wonder bank era,

80k! and i was an undergrad at the time angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 30, 2011
mine was january 28 2011 around 1.am at nnewi where i'm currently servin,3 guys broke into our corpers lodge with guns they took my nokia e71,nokia n98 and a nokia 1280 touch lite fone,my gold,my lap-top,and 3k cash wit me at home. Also robbed my fellow corpers and raped the two female corpers, i still feel traumatised anytime i hear a loud sound due to d gun shot they fired in ma run, pls pls dnt remind me of dis!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by MMM2(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2011
way back,
in 9ja when i waz still a gambler i lost 100,000,
but i prayed 2 GOD, never 2 lose again in my life.
Amen!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by ijawgirl: 3:28pm On May 30, 2011
$3000
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Phony200(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2011
Hardly ever carry cash but lost $1k to a dodgy forex trader. Won't ever repeat that mistake.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by chrishenzo: 3:54pm On May 30, 2011
I don't know whether to call mine betrayal, or fraud or what.

I borrowed the sum $2500, to a friend. He relocated and change his mobile number. Fortunately, one day I met him online and ask him about the money. To my greatest surprise, he told me that I am a fool for lending him such amount.

This guy is the same guy that usually come to my house and eat with me. Sometimes he will spent his night at my place. I helped him when he needed help the most thinking that I am helping a friend in need. Anytime I remember about the incident, I became more afraid of friends. It is hard to trust someone again.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by blank(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2011
As a second year student I lost N35k accommodation money to a fake agent. I was so upset. I used my feedin/textbook money 2 get somewhere else. I was so broke that there were days I didn't av money 2 eat and my friends were also broke. U can imagine that the person called me back and asked for recharge card. Some guys r mean sha.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by gidson12(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2011
lie, lie, i neva lost any money, forwhere, instead i've found a lost money one early money when i was till like 10yr old, my mum sent me to go buy a loaf of bread for my tea that mornin b4 school, on my way back i found a paper bag of bundles of N20 note inside a gutter, could be about 250-400k, with fear i take off, ran home to tell my mum, i was so disapointed when she told me to avoid that area, on my way to school that morning i decided to go check if the money  was still there, the money was gone, a sharp guy has moved it
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Pennywise(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2011
The one I remember vividly was N10 at Oshodi. It was to money doublers. He said I lost but I knew I won. And I wanted to draw a major egbe until I realized all the onlookers were in on it (co-conspirators). I took to my heal after losing a new pair of shade in addition to money lost
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by Revolva(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2011
Hahaha i have lost 5Naira
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? by mecussey(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2011
I lost 40k to Daarsat in the name of buying share and 30k to a fraudster for admission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apcon Registration / Meet Zenith Bank Real Owner: History Of Zenith Bank / Policy holders Recoup N540bn Claims From Insurance Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.