Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign (5602 Views)

Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! / Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by donnie(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

Donnie, long time! How's reach out plan in your end. Is it a hospital you people are giving the nation where you are. cool
@Jo
Long time no see my brother. There's a large school building that is collapsing leaving the children no option than to have their lessons outside.
We plan to put the building in order (among other things which the school will stand to benefit). The project will run into millions of Naira.
Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by PastorKun(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2011
^^^
Vain and empty bragging typical of CE members. You would do well to provide the name and address of the school so we can verify the "millions" you would spend there.
Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by Zikkyy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
Azibalua:

The partners also embarked on over 50 Charity Projects that put smiles on the faces of Nigerians. From the remotest rural communities in the country, to the renowned cities and business districts, everyone felt the impact of the 2010 ReachOut Nigeria Campaign.

Not everyone smiley your ReachOut campaign did not reach my neighborhood smiley
Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by Azibalua(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pastor Kun:

^^^
Vain and empty bragging typical of CE members. You would do well to provide the name and address of the school so we can verify the "millions" you would spend there.
I wonder
How do you plan on celebrating this years independence anniversary
Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2011
^^^
I plan to spend the day relaxing and spending quality time with my family.
Re: The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign by Azibalua(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
Pastor Kun:

^^^
I plan to spend the day relaxing and spending quality time with my family.
Why the independence day? Is it because you feel it's not worth celebrating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 / Homosexuality And Religion / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.