Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. (921 Views)

My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by Jokky013: 3:45pm On May 29, 2011
Afta 2yrs u foud out dat ur partner genotype is Ss wat would u do
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by nat138: 7:21pm On May 29, 2011
Are you married already or what stage of the relationship are you in? And what is your own genotype?
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by Omolola1(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2011
what were u doing within those 2yrs?

u av only 2 options, do away wit hr or retain d relationshp n liv in misery
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by Godmother(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2011
@OP
Pls answer by telling us your genotype
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by toyemz(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2011
@op
and what will happen if my genotype is AA?
chances are we'll have AS kids
and chances that we wont
who knows
Im staying jor
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by teababy1: 1:15am On May 30, 2011
I'm SS and also a nursing student. If the other partner is AA then great all your children will only carry the train and not have the full disease . This is not a problem. On the other hand, if the other partner is As or any genotype with s in it then yes there will be a very good chance that one of your children will carry the disease. Trust me I have sickle cell and it sucks for the love of God I beg please don't pass it one. But again the choice is up to you. Just know that sickle cell children are very expensive to have as their hospital bills can be endless. God bless!
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by toyemz(f): 1:25am On May 30, 2011
^^^
maybe and maybe not
when my elder brother got married, he and his wife didn't do a genotype test
during the pregnancy of their first child, my brother got to know that his wife was an AS
he is an AS
God come see war that day in the house
he was so tempted to abort the pregnancy and end the marriage
Thank God for His intervention
Today, none of the children suffer from SS and we are talking 4
I cant explain this medically but doesn't it sometimes skip a generation ?
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by teababy1: 1:33am On May 30, 2011
Well see here is the thing after doing my nursing math your brother and his wife who are both AS have only a 25 percent chance of having a child who is SS. Only 25 percent prety slim chance. You on the other might have a 50 percent chance a little greater than your brother. For them they have a less likely chance. For you it either yes or no with your kids, just like it could be a baby boy or girl both are equally likely . We can always allow God to intervene. To God be the glory.
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by teababy1: 1:37am On May 30, 2011
Might I add nothing like this skips a generation. If it's in you gene and your DNA. It's in you, you have it point blank. You have genes that will also be passed on to your children. I'm SS its in my gene no way around that I have to be care in the partner that I choose. It's nit skipping my blood.
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by toyemz(f): 1:40am On May 30, 2011
^^^
i dont think that its got into my genes
Im AA
that would only occur if I went with someone who is, say, SS
with the AS, that would be pretty slim chance dont you think?
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by teababy1: 2:10am On May 30, 2011
See look at you all this time everyone has been asking you what is your genotype wilth no reply from you till now. Anyway, since you are AA and he is SS you two are fine !!!!! All your children will onle be trait carries and not have the disease. So go and make babies and be happy. Since you are AA now that we all know, go and be happy and stay with the person that you are with . There is nooooo problem ok? Hope this answers you question? Does it? Ok so go and get married if you aren't already , have babies and be merry!!! God bless!!
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by toyemz(f): 2:23am On May 30, 2011
^^^
hey note that i didnt create this thread
i just contributed to it
so you should be talking to the poster not me
and there is no where during any of my contributions that i said my bf was SS
i think you are mixing up two different people if not contributions oh
lol
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by BABE3: 2:46am On May 30, 2011
**sighs** dating 101: go for every tests you can go for! Hiv, genotype etc. You can never know if a dating game can turn into a serious relationship.

What would I do? Well, honestly, I don't know. But here's the deal, if you're scared about the genotype of your potential kids, then if you're an AA it's not so bad. All your kids will be bunch of AS/s. If you're an AS, there's a 50% chance your kids will be SSs and 50% of them being AS/s. If you are an SS then all your kids will be mini SSs.

But, if you're scared about his/her health,well, God is in control.

OP: sorry I made my speech sound like you're the one in the dilemma. smiley
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by teababy1: 2:58am On May 30, 2011
@toy omg so sorry yes I am soo confused. Sorry anyway.
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by deniyor: 6:00am On May 30, 2011
too late
Re: After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. by Mynd44: 9:47am On May 30, 2011
What is the problem here? Na by force to born? Personally if it happens to me, i would adopt

(1) (Reply)

Just Tell Us How. / A Good Girls Dilemma. / Wat Doz Dis Implie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.