Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17072 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

my emphasis was on d chick u married angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I didn't know if you was married or not for real.  But you confirmed it and ff it wasn't true your reaction would have been different.   wink

I was told most Nigerian men do not fornicate and get married because they are cultured and refined unlike the "West".   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I didn't know if you was married or not for real.  But you confirmed it and ff it wasn't true your reaction would have been different.   wink

I was told most Nigerian men do not fornicate and get married because they are cultured and refined unlike the "West".   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Put up your pic. I really nid to c hw beautiful u r. Cheers.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

Put up your pic or inbox me on ameduf@hotmail.co.uk. I really nid to c hw beautiful u r. Cheers.

I see Amefi has not changed!

Chima take him up on the offer sis grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2011
@mzdarkskin. What ''nerves'' are you talking bout? Just putting the Damsel in her place. And you, must you always derail a topic?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I see Amefi has not changed!

Chima take him up on the offer sis  grin

Hv mercy on me 4 i hv sinned against thee!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2011
@mzdarkskin. What ''nerves'' are you talking bout? Just putting the Damsel in her place. And you, must you always derail a topic?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

Hv mercy on me 4 i hv sinned against thee!

Yes you cheated on me so VAMOOS!  angry angry

@Martyns who are you again?  why the double post? undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2011
martyns303:

martyns303:

martyns303:

ode. grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by denzel2009: 9:06pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ode. grin

Who is teaching you these words? grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 9:11pm On May 29, 2011
@OP Just because some1 is 'facially-challenged' doesn't mean they don't ave eyes or ability to recognise beautiful things. smiley
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Yes you cheated on me so[b] VAMOOS[/b]!  angry angry

\

Cardiac arrest
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 9:17pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

Put up your pic or inbox me on ameduf@hotmail.co.uk. I really nid to c hw beautiful u r. Cheers.

Aww. Wifey is not beautiful enough for you huh? You need me to wire you some money for an ashyho? smiley
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. Wifey is not beautiful enough for you huh? You need me to wire you some money for an ashyho? smiley

Badt guul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2011
denzel2009:

Who is teaching you these words? grin

lol nobody in particular. Really, i think i have been on this site too long! It's rubbing off on me. grin

Mrs, Chima:

i didn't even get a chance to laugh LOL. My sides already began to cramp up as soon as i saw that! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2011
@mzdarkskin. Certain things in life are instinctive, one need not be told. Simple reasoning would have told u that it must have been a network problem. But since you can't use ur initiative, here is what happend, my network is poor, n every time i press ''F5'' the page refresh posting the same message again. Keep ur ill attitude to urself.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by dearaijay(f): 12:10am On May 30, 2011
Handsome guys make a handful as a boyfriend or partner. no wonder d uglier men hav us d pretty dames. tho u need to hav a handsome rewarding wallet too.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:26am On May 30, 2011
@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check your profile, and frankly speaking your not the best of persons to refer to others as ''ugly''. And whats with your shoes?

what a compliment grin grin grin grin wink wink wink the prize off that shoe can feed u in a year boy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by BABE3: 1:58am On May 30, 2011
^^Tima how much were they? cheesy I likey!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 2:27am On May 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check your profile, and frankly speaking your not the best of persons to refer to others as ''ugly''. And whats with your shoes?

what a compliment grin grin grin grin wink wink wink the prize off that shoe can feed u in a year boy
^^^ How Logical. NL is a place where ppl come and be what they wished they are. Keep hallucinating, am sure it makes u feel gud.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 30, 2011
@POSTER
IT SEEMS YOU HAVE DATED A LOT OF UGLY MEN AND THEY ALWAYS TEASE YOU OF HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 30, 2011
martyns303:

@mzdarkskin. Certain things in life are instinctive, one need not be told. Simple reasoning would have told u that it must have been a network problem. But since you can't use your initiative, here is what happend, my network is poor, n every time i press ''F5'' the page refresh posting the same message again. Keep your ill attitude to urself.

Right right, i will leave your "manly self" to keep picking on a female's profile picture. f5, mschew.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 4:28am On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Right right, i will leave your "manly self" to keep picking on a female's profile picture. f5, mschew.
U really think highly of urself. ''picking on a female's profile picture''? Only those who call others ''ugly''. And yes F5, its the refresh button, Did i just educate u? Tot u knew it all.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:31am On May 30, 2011
BABE!:

^^Tima how much were they? cheesy I likey!

smiley smiley smiley smiley in Australian dollar huni but trust me when this shoe came out it's wasn't cheap. it can feed his sorry self for a whole year down there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:32am On May 30, 2011
Toaskarity:

@POSTER
IT SEEMS YOU HAVE DATED A LOT OF UGLY MEN AND THEY ALWAYS TEASE YOU OF HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:40am On May 30, 2011
martyns303:

U really think highly of urself. ''picking on a female's profile picture''? Only those who call others ''ugly''. And yes F5, its the refresh button, Did i just educate u? Tot u knew it all.

of course i think highly of myself! DUH!  grin what do you take this thing for? like i said keep picking on women if it'll make you feel better. You didn't 'educate' me. I am a computer whiz  cheesy cheesy besides I have my touch pad to utilize and the refresh button on screen to do the trick  wink

OFF TOPIC: LMAO!!!!! @ the new FB "like" options on NL!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 4:52am On May 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

smiley smiley smiley smiley in Australian dollar huni but trust me when this shoe came out it's wasn't cheap. it can feed his sorry self for a whole year down there grin grin grin grin grin grin
''Down there'' u actually think every1 living in Nigeria is poor? U should be ashamed of urself painting ur Home Country in such light. But just to clear u up, ur perception is not just wrong but naive. I school in Nigeria, my family is in Nigeria, our source of livelihood is in Nigeria, so i don't have any reason to relocate. However i travel more often than u visit ur country. I've never visited Australia. Am not trynna blow my trumpet, but since its showing off season. Last month i was at clinton's avenue, brooklyn, new york. Next month am still going to the US, spend 3 months there. Then move to SA where i intend attending an 11 months Aviation training (am defering a session at school). So keep ur ''self-filled'' to urself cos u can't measure up.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:21am On May 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin home country do i look nigerain to u dude pls

i know there are ppl in Africa rich a$$ dude u don't have to tell me that. but u ppl like running your mouth on everything u see.   

this has nothing to do with showing off, it's just ur big mouth u guy's need to learn how to talk to people. one thing i know for sure is Nigerian ppl are very educated but they don't use they head to do the right things.

u guys like running your mouth so big as if u guy's know it all
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:25am On May 30, 2011
martyns303, my dear I just check your profile and honestly sweetie, you should be the last guy here to called anyone ugly. You are fugly. And what's up with that expression? Did I just hear you called someone shoes "cheap?" The clothes you are wearing in that profile look as if you bought it from the used shop. The fashion police need to whip your assszzz for that hideous crime of fashion. With you look, and your bad sense of fashion, I kindly advice you to not pick on anybody please. Maybe most of you nairaland guys have the allusion that your are hot. But honestly most of you guys are ugly.

You are a classy example of what the poster is talking about. Ugly guys thinking they are all that. Before you point fingers at others, take a good look at yourself in the mirror yourself.
Frankly, if I was to see a girl like Hotie Tima, with you in reality I would be pretty shocked that she settle for someone like you.

Tima sugar, your shoes are hot kiss kiss Did you get them at betts?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:26am On May 30, 2011
[size=20pt]Tima sugar, your shoes are hot  kiss kiss Did you get them at betts?[/size]

ooohhhh sister i did how did u know man  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss thankx love

damn i just saw his profile pic, mr watever ur name is u need to look at your self in the mirror before u call me ugly huni. the rest ima lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed coz if i start with u not even god will come down to help ur useless soul boy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:28am On May 30, 2011
I buy most of my shoes there too. They are expensive and beautiful. And I saw that particularly one last month. grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 5:28am On May 30, 2011
martyns303:

''Down there'' u actually think every1 living in Nigeria is poor? U should be ashamed of urself painting your Home Country in such light. But just to clear u up, your perception is not just wrong but naive. I school in Nigeria, my family is in Nigeria, our source of livelihood is in Nigeria, so i don't have any reason to relocate. However i travel more often than u visit your country. I've never visited Australia. Am not trynna blow my trumpet, but since its showing off season. Last month i was at clinton's avenue, brooklyn, new york. Next month am still going to the US, spend 3 months there. Then move to SA where i intend attending an 11 months Aviation training (am defering a session at school). So keep your ''self-filled'' to urself cos u can't measure up.

Did your dentist go on a long sabbatical?  shocked shocked   I saw more parking spaces than I saw teeth in your mouth. lipsrsealed   You was talking about Hottie's shoes but her toes doesn't look like your fingers.  Your fingers looks like it been playing in some toxic acid asses.   lipsrsealed shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.