Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331248 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by bhysee(f): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello guys, I'm a recruitment consultant with DynamicPlus and I have a vacancy for a HR Manager with a client company that has a staff strength of 90 located on the mainland.

Person must have at least 5 years experience as a HR generalist and must be well versed in the key HR areas.
Remuneration is attractive.

Interested candidates can send their CVs to dynamicplus.consult@gmail.com

Thank you.

PS: The position must be filled urgently (before 15th June 2012), so cvs will be attended to on first come first serve basis.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ToniaLee(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2012
@YEMMIGHT -- Kindly send me your phone number.i really need to discuss a pressing issue.my email addy is toniag2001us@yahoo.com.Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dubem3(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
okay guys, am not so big up there...
more like am still picking it up
hoping to learn from the guys here.
am actually suprised to see this thread has been
there all these while and i never came across it.
nevertheless am here now.
ears open
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
dubem3: okay guys, am not so big up there...
more like am still picking it up
hoping to learn from the guys here.
am actually suprised to see this thread has been
there all these while and i never came across it.
nevertheless am here now.
ears open

You are welcome
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tonia Lee: @YEMMIGHT -- Kindly send me your phone number.i really need to discuss a pressing issue.my email addy is toniag2001us@yahoo.com.Thank you

I am so sorry for this mail. I saw it long ago and i thought i have responded. please check your mail now.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by confetti(f): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hello room,

My Company is in need of below mentioned stuff but we do not know any particular HR firm that can do this well and would want to know if there is any good HR firm in Port haarcourt that can handle this as well as handle training.

1.Research of Nigerian Labour Laws in respect of Job Descriptions
2.Research of Nigerian Labour Laws in respect of Employment Contracts
3.Drafting and design of Employment contracts
4.Drafting and design of Job Descriptions

Please any body with any info should kindly help.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Philipbricks(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
1. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Qualification:HND/B.sc in any Humanitarian discipline, with 3years post NYSC experience in Administrative duties. Aged: minimum of 35 years. proficiency in computer applications is added advantage.
2. ACCOUNTING OFFICER
HND/B.sc in accounting, 2 years experience post NYSC. Aged: 25-30 years , with cognizance knowledge of computer office applications
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
OND, HND,/B.sc in marketing, Business Admin/ Management. ability to work with less supervision, computer operation and knowledge of Lagos are added advantage
Aged: 25-36 years
The Executive Director: GOGAPS PRODUCTIONS & SERVICES LTD, LAGOS.
send your CV to gpsmediabooks@yahoo.co.uk
with a age essay on "publishing a key to knowledge"
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
@confetti......you may call a guy on this number...he may be able to assist...0808 207 1946
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
@yemmight...please id be very glad to recieve the hr policy document.please send to.... lawrentaiyoha@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2012
straighthome: @yemmight...please id be very glad to recieve the hr policy document.please send to.... lawrentaiyoha@yahoo.com thanks.

Which of the HR Policy please?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2012
Philipbricks: 1. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Qualification:HND/B.sc in any Humanitarian discipline, with 3years post NYSC experience in Administrative duties. Aged: minimum of 35 years. proficiency in computer applications is added advantage.
2. ACCOUNTING OFFICER
HND/B.sc in accounting, 2 years experience post NYSC. Aged: 25-30 years , with cognizance knowledge of computer office applications
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
OND, HND,/B.sc in marketing, Business Admin/ Management. ability to work with less supervision, computer operation and knowledge of Lagos are added advantage
Aged: 25-36 years
The Executive Director: GOGAPS PRODUCTIONS & SERVICES LTD, LAGOS.
send your CV to gpsmediabooks@yahoo.co.uk
with a age essay on "publishing a key to knowledge"

Thanks for the advert.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
@yemmmight.. i had read some earlier posts where some contributors had asked for copy of HR policy. I am in the process of developing one at the organisation I work at and im interested in seeing what others are doing to improve on what we are doing. Im developing our policy on the following lines ....testing and selection, performance management, compensation and reward, training and development, career management all in allignment with the extant labour laws. I believe if i see othe views i can improve on what ive got.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
straighthome: @yemmmight.. i had read some earlier posts where some contributors had asked for copy of HR policy. I am in the process of developing one at the organisation I work at and im interested in seeing what others are doing to improve on what we are doing. Im developing our policy on the following lines ....testing and selection, performance management, compensation and reward, training and development, career management all in allignment with the extant labour laws. I believe if i see othe views i can improve on what ive got.

Ok will try try and send you some today.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
kk...thanks....on standby
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2012
@yemmight...i have not heard from you as agreed...
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
straighthome: @yemmight...i have not heard from you as agreed...

I hope u got what i sent to you?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by straighthome: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2012
@yemmight....im just going through what you sent. will give you feed back over the weekend. thanks a million.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udoka2: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
@yemmight and others

pls anybody get info on the the HR Certificate Institute in Nigeria for PHR certification? pls l am VERY interes0ted to get certified as Professional HR, l already got my CIPM.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=udoka2]@yemmight and others

pls anybody get info on the the HR Certificate Institute in Nigeria for PHR certification? pls l am VERY interes0ted to get certified as Professional HR, l already got my CIPM.
[/quote

In my opinion since u already certified cipm, your worries should be less as lon as u are here in naija though u can still proceed in other certification. For me as a recruiter for human resource professioner, cipm will do to start from.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udoka2: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks yemmight, but l think its necessary especially in my industry...and even to create a niche for yourself. If you have idea where l can do it, kindly help. What other certification are you talking about pls.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dokunbam(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
All the HR in the house I call on you today as a baby will call on his/her mother. You guys have my invitation to your company. Kindly help a brother out. Not really in the HR but in admin, account,finance or any relevant positions (bsc econs and ond accounting with more than five years experience and am still very young) but with your help I can get that job.pls email me positions available My email is kunley@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tolex29(f): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Hello House.
I am an adept Human Resources executive/manager seeking employment. I can be reached at daprecocious@yahoo.com or 08037003349 for my resume. I will appreciate your assistance comrades.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
hello!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
udoka2: Thanks yemmight, but l think its necessary especially in my industry...and even to create a niche for yourself. If you have idea where l can do it, kindly help. What other certification are you talking about pls.

Ok but i don't know where and last time i made inquiry, they was no centre here yet.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
britee: hello all, i have a pressing career concern. I am a graduate of literature in english and i want to pursue a career in human resource management. I graduated 3 years ago and am still unemployed. In addition to my B.A lit-in-eng, i have a diploma in public administration.
I live in the north and the closest university do not run a hrm course, what they have is : pgd in management studies and pgd in public policy and administration.i also intend to register for cimp exams.
The question is ,with my background am i to do a postgraduate diploma or masters degree;and will the above mention courses help me? Am also sacred of stii not getting a job after all these trouble.
please, your candid advice and opinion will be sooooo appreciated.

With your Lit-in-English, you are good to go as HR person but i think it will help you more if you quickly enroll with CIPM and be certified. Often time we have vacancies for HR Asst and requirement might be either 1-2 years previous experience in HR or Freshers with CIPM background. You should grow with time in HR but if still go ahead for other courses, it may affect your desired career in HR. I am not saying you should not take your PGD's, MBA etc but as a fresher do all that after CIPM. Your chances of securing a job in HR environment with Lit-in-Eng + CIPM are higher than if you have your lit-in-Eng + PGD at entry level.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
tolex29: Hello House.
I am an adept Human Resources executive/manager seeking employment. I can be reached at daprecocious@yahoo.com or 08037003349 for my resume. I will appreciate your assistance comrades.
Thank you and God bless

Ok noted.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Liss: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
udoka2: @yemmight and others

udoka2,

I am also interested in being a PHR/SPHR via HRCI. If you end up hearing anything or having any sound information, kindly let the house know. I, for one, would really appraeciate it.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udoka2: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Liss
Are you on linkedin? if yes, join CIPMN and also phr/sphr/gphr groups, l asked similar question and somone introduced me a place in Ikeja, for tutorials. I have called the centre, the exam itself was about 70k, tutorial 80K (for six wkends) and materils 72k. According to the centre organisers there are two prometric centres in nigeria, Abuja and Lagos where the exams can only be take online. Exams are held twice a year, May and l think Dec or Jan. However the person that introduced me said he doesnt know why the guy is charging me that high, cuz he didnt pay up to that, only paid 36K for tutorial, and will be paying exam fee when he is ready for the exams.
From online enquiries this is one of the sites where u can have an expereince of how the phr exams question looks like www.quizlet.com, in the search box type phr exams, it will give u flashcards of the exams.

I am still consulting will make up my mind when am done!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Liss: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Udoka2,

Thanks a lot for this information. Highly appreciated.

However, I am also shocked at the figures o shocked Why so high? Abeg when you finish consulting and hear something more cost friendly, let me know.
Will do as you suggested on the linkedin forums. Can I have the centre address/phone nos? Also, I presume it won't be manadatory to have tutorials as one can study by him/herself. Will also keep checking out for more information and will paste it on if I get.

@Yemmight,

Please try again to see if you can get through to your friend/former colleague o....at least we'ld be able to get a second opinion.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by abysirius(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
yemmight: Let Us Have Hr Professionals In The House

Please do we have Human Resource Practitioners in the house so that we can discuss more about our lives. We can also share information that will be of help in the day-day of our jobs. For me, I have a lot to share on HR but I am looking forward to learn more.

Please your responses.
I hold a B.Tech in Transport Mgt. from LAUTECH and I'm interested in pursuing a career in HR. In fact, I want to write CIPM. Do you think I can get any exemption? Kindly advice..
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udoka2: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2012
Liss: @Udoka2,

Thanks a lot for this information. Highly appreciated.

However, I am also shocked at the figures o shocked Why so high? Abeg when you finish consulting and hear something more cost friendly, let me know.
Will do as you suggested on the linkedin forums. Can I have the centre address/phone nos? Also, I presume it won't be manadatory to have tutorials as one can study by him/herself. Will also keep checking out for more information and will paste it on if I get.

@Yemmight,

Please try again to see if you can get through to your friend/former colleague o....at least we'ld be able to get a second opinion.

this is the email l was sent:

As requested, the name of the Person in charge is Joel Omeike, the office is located @ Ikeja, his mobile no is 08170686054, 08170686852, 08098237473, bb pin 25E204FB, email address p4pe.ng@gmail.com

lf you can, get the physical address and probably go there and make one on one enquiry. I intend doing that when l start my annual vacation in September. for now i dont know if they are real or fake!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.