Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331620 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please can someone help give more explanation on * received English law*
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 1:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Teeminjin:
hi everyone
Hi Tee.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Teeminjin(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Moyarh:
Hi Tee.
hi
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odunharry(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Teeminjin:
hi everyone
Halo. how you today?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odunharry(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
spenca I just sent you a mail.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ekele92: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Odunharry:
spenca I just sent you a mail.

Reverted
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning house. Please can someone kindly help me with PE2 past questions?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Meetmeat(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
world:
Good morning house. Please can someone kindly help me with PE2 past questions?
pls can u help me with PE 1 past questions petertimothy08@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by TAT2018: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tenol Alpha is a leading consulting firm in Africa that renders consulting services for certification of management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 14000 etc
Tenol Alpha Limited offers marketing research,project management,training, ISO management systems consulting services,auditing,talent acquisition,business improvement and business advisory services.

GET IN TOUCH:
Tenol Alpha Limited
4th Floor, NIS Building, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
call: (+234) 8023841177, (+234) 8090992525, (+234) 8037800869
email : tenolone@tenol-alpha.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oxbloodpolish(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
spenca:

Message me

Hi Spenca, I just sent you a message. Please I need the Intermediate 2 past questions please.

Anyone please help me

Thanks a lot!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Vacancy

Vacancies exist in a financial institution (in Lagos) for the role of Telesales Executive. Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, calling prospective customers, managing existing clients and aggressively marketing products to close sales via telephone and digital platforms. The ideal candidates must be results driven, persuasive, and persistent. Candidates should have telephone sales experience and be able to sell to customer needs. Candidates should also have time management, data entry skills, telephone communication skills, prospecting skills, professionalism, and a high energy level.

Job Description
• Conduct research, identify and analyze business opportunities to generate sales
• Make outbound cold-calls to contact potential customers
• Develop productive business relationships with prospects and existing customers
• Manage the sales process from initial contact to sales closure
• Serve as point of contact for customers responding to enquiries and providing required sales service.
• Consistently exceed set targets
• Providing quality customer service on every call
• Work closely with the marketing team to modify products and ensure customer satisfaction
• Generate timely reports

Required Qualifications

• Degree from a recognized higher institution – B.Sc/HND (Minimum 2’2).
• 1 – 3 Years post qualification experience in Telesales - Preferably from Banking, Micro-Finance, Insurance, telecommunications. Candidates from Hospitality and Travels Industries are also encouraged to apply.
• Good understanding of selling and marketing requirements.
• Good numerate skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service
• Emotional Intelligence
• Self-starter with a drive for achieving timely results

Please click on the link to apply ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTUCG5cECwELtxBAeT--XT-FWxfoX6nWOKrrnZuq7_ACOpUg/viewform )
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
world:

Thank you very much am grateful
world:

Thank you very much am grateful
. Pls can someone tell me what the professional exams 1and 2 are like? Really? Are they super though? Essay or objective? Just need to know pls
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
peruxie:

Cipm journey was ok for me...I take 2 weeks leave b4 d exams and read on my own.it was tough but I scaled through all papers grin

Pls what was the Professional exam like? I'm new here and will really appreciate hints... @ yemmight I see u a guru here..kindly put me tru...
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ogzille(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
HR Jobs in Nigeria Today

1. Inter-Arc Consultants
for Head, Human Resources and Admin/HR Officer

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41343

2. International Medical Corps
for Human Resource and Administrative Officer, Human Resource and Administrative Assistant and Senior Human Resource and Administrative Officer

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41351

3. Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
for Human Resources Assistant

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41380

4. Attainables Edutainment
for Research and Training Officer

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41386

5. International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
for Training Officer

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41406

6. Culminate Consulting
for HR Officer

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41393

7. Malaria Consortium
for Human Resources Manager

https://www.myjobmag.com/p/41312

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lukaze: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good evening HR's

Please I need someone to help with past questions for Intermediate 2
my email is
Indefatigableluqman@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by caneberry: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
gadegunle:

No you dont need to pay again just update your application.I also applied and attached my certificate but I later discovered it was showing no information at the moment and I was declined as well.
I went back to re upload the certificate and the application was updated.
Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by iyaegin: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello House

Please i need some guidance.

i work in the financial services sector, if i take my full annual leave of 20 working days and thereafter give 1 month notice of resignation, am i in order to join another organization during this period, this is how the scenario is playing out currently am expecting an offer letter within the next two weeks with possible resumption by lets say late september e.g 25th september, can i resign from my current employer on maybe 18th september after starting annual leave on the 15th and still resume on the 25th while i give an 18th october as resignation date.

thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Esmoj: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
I am Esther, a Graduate of English and Currently a student Member of Chartered Institute of personnel Management. I am currently in need of a paid or unpaid internship in the field of Human Resourc management. Location : Akwa Ibom and Port Harcourt. Please contact me, if you got any useful information via my email address ( Mojolaesther04@gmail.com). Thanks and God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
iyaegin:
Hello House

Please i need some guidance.

i work in the financial services sector, if i take my full annual leave of 20 working days and thereafter give 1 month notice of resignation, am i in order to join another organization during this period, this is how the scenario is playing out currently am expecting an offer letter within the next two weeks with possible resumption by lets say late september e.g 25th september, can i resign from my current employer on maybe 18th september after starting annual leave on the 15th and still resume on the 25th while i give an 18th october as resignation date.

thank you.

I honestly do not understand this your brief. However, You can use your annual leave for in lieu of notice of your resignation. If you want to observe the annual leave, you must serve them for the mandatory in lieu of notice. If you are willing to forfeit some certain entitlement as a result of the new job, you are free to do so.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Esmoj:
I am Esther, a Graduate of English and Currently a student Member of Chartered Institute of personnel Management. I am currently in need of a paid or unpaid internship in the field of Human Resourc management. Location : Akwa Ibom and Port Harcourt. Please contact me, if you got any useful information via my email address ( Mojolaesther04@gmail.com). Thanks and God bless

Hello Esther, you know what might also work for you? Take your internship letter and make available plenty copies. Seek for voluntary HR/Internship jobs in companies around. You will be amazed getting positive responses. Don't always wait for anybody. Take a step and let that work for you. All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Esmoj: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
yemmight:

Hello Esther, you know what might also work for you? Take your internship letter and make available plenty copies. Seek for voluntary HR/Internship jobs in companies around. You will be amazed getting positive responses. Don't always wait for anybody. Take a step and let that work for you. All the best.
Thanks so much, I have that in mind too.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive, Information Technology Officer and Sales Executive for for an E-Commerce Firm in Ajah, Candidates should have at least one year experience in their role of interest. Interested and Qualified Applicants should send their applications to mrmoyosore1@yahoo.com using preferred role as subject
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Urgent vacancy for an Internal Auditor for a Micro Finance institution. Candidate must be a chartered Accountant. He/She should have 3-6 years experience. The candidate will head the Internal Audit department .Please send qualified cvs to ade20045@yahoo.com .Only qualified candidates need apply.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Urgent need for a Personal Assistant for a client in Benin, Edo state for immediate employment.

Interested candidate must be a graduate, smart, organized, trainable and not be more than 27 by next birthday.

Candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: lanre.f@pait.com.ng
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
I Urgently need an Inventory officer willing to resume immediately. Send CV to hr@pololuxury.com. Please only experienced candidates need apply.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the following positions

1. Invoicing/customer care officer...Qualification.... ND Accounting.... Minimum of 2 years .... ability to use Excel.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Currently recruiting Personal Assistant for a Reputable Commercial Bank,
2-3 years experience required
If interested send resume to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Human Resource Manager

A client requires the service of a female HR Manager with experience in the hospitality industry. Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years post NYSC. Must be a generalist.

Interested candidates should send CV to info@purpleprime.com.ng on or before 3pm on Monday. Interview is Tuesday August 29, 2017.

Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Urgent roles to be filled!!!

I need someone to cover urgently for Customer Service Representative role. Period is 1 month. Location: Lagos Island, Sura Shopping Complex to be precise. This role is suitable for someone who is currently on holiday or a Corper looking for extra cash.

lolaolakeye@gmail.com.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Urgently need an HR Executive with minimum of 3years experiences. Preferred candidate must have hands on experience in Performance Management, Employees Relations, Compensation and Benefits and Talent Management. Must be able to use MS EXCEL effectively. Not more than 33years and must be residing in Lekki Ajah axis /VI/IKOYI. Please send detailed CVs to tijani.smartpartners@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.