Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too (5977 Views)

Suicide Bomber Caught And Then Escaped In Zuba, Abuja / Fire In Zuba Spare Parts Market / Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by buchixx: 10:48pm On May 29, 2011
I went to see a friend in zuba garage this evening and on my way going back the thing exploded. I saw what i have never seen before' people where so wounded and they was no body to help due to the fear of police arresting innocent people. God pls help us

Nigeria: Deadly bomb blast at army barracks

A number of people have been killed and injured in a bomb blast near an army barracks in northern Nigeria, local officials say.

The explosion hit the Mamy market in the city of Bauchi late on Sunday. The injured were taken to hospital.

No group has so far said it carried out the blast.

It came just hours after Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as Nigeria's president for a new four-year term in the capital Abuja.

Another - smaller - explosion hit a beer parlour on the outskirts of Abuja, causing minor injuries, officials say. The cause of the blast was not immediately known.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13592045
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2011
There's a period in life when news are no longer "breaking", but becomes something expected.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by salemdv(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2011
Haaba bomb again!!!, only God can help this country oh.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Dyt(f): 10:59pm On May 29, 2011
Dis evenin u mean?
Cos dey shut down all network cos of d bomb thingy
d network all came back lyk sm 50mins back
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by julioralph(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2011
na wa O! these Hausas don baaaadddddd sha
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2011
Source pls
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 11:38pm On May 29, 2011
^
The thing is on Sky news.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2011
Lol!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 11:54pm On May 29, 2011
Abagworo:

Lol!

You find 10 deaths funny?
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by aljharem3: 11:56pm On May 29, 2011
julioralph:

na wa O! these Hausas don baaaadddddd sha

m.ronic statment

why not MEND people baaaddd sha

why hausa

the last time i check, it was MEND that bombed abuja killing about 20 people
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by jmaine: 11:58pm On May 29, 2011
Abagworo:

Lol!
Amusing right  . . oya  clap for yourself  angry
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 12:01am On May 30, 2011
^
Dude, it is on Sky news.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by jmaine: 12:05am On May 30, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, it is on Sky news.

oops!  A mistake corrected grin . I intended to quote Abagworo angry
. . .
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 12:08am On May 30, 2011
^
No issues. wink

@topic
I got this from BBC.

[size=14pt]Nigeria: Deadly bomb blast at army barracks[/size]

A number of people have been killed and injured in a bomb blast near an army barracks in northern Nigeria, local officials say.

The explosion hit the Mamy market in the city of Bauchi late on Sunday. The injured were taken to local hospital.

No group has so far said it carried out the blast.

It came just hours after Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as Nigeria's president for a new four-year term in the capital Abuja.

The blast happened at about 2000 local time (1900 GMT), officials say.

Bauchi state police commissioner Abdulkadir Indabawa told Agence France-Presse that four bodies had been recovered and the number of injured had been put at 20.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13592045
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by monkeyleg: 12:13am On May 30, 2011
Shocking. This is just wicked. What has our country turned to
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 12:14am On May 30, 2011
bauchi or abuja?
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 12:15am On May 30, 2011
seems theres gonna be more bombs galore.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 12:24am On May 30, 2011
babaearly:

seems theres gonna be more bombs galore.

All because a Southerner is President.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On May 30, 2011
na wa for nigerians oh!

Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by ebor(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2011
very unfortunate sad
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by violent(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2011
i hate violence !!!'

someone better put a lid on this
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 12:39am On May 30, 2011
With all the 3 days before anti-bomb police gra gra? Security in Nigeria is zero! Smh
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Abagworo(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2011
lmfao!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by ShangoThor(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2011
I hate to be a dooms day prophet, but this is the beginning of the end. It's beginning to look like the 2015 A.D. prediction is right on course whether we like it or not.

Nigeria as a nation is not working, it's akin to 'flogging a dead horse'.

Everything has a breaking point and as the fault tolerance levels take their toll on the nation-state, I cannot help but wonder how much more can be tolerated till the whole polity is pushed over the edge. Delaying the inevitable will prove to be futile.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by ezeagu(m): 1:01am On May 30, 2011
Every bomb blast bring Nigeria closer to 2015.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Beaf: 1:14am On May 30, 2011
ShangoThor:

I hate to be a dooms day prophet, but this is the beginning of the end. It's beginning to look like the 2015 A.D. prediction is right on course whether we like it or not.

Nigeria as a nation is not working, it's akin to 'flogging a dead horse'.

Everything has a breaking point and as the fault tolerance levels take their toll on the nation-state, I cannot help but wonder how much more can be tolerated till the whole polity is pushed over the edge. Delaying the inevitable will prove to be futile.

You may be right. I believe the SS should begin to arm up clandestinely to leave the wretched country and its 100% dependence on oil (to the lack of common sense).
It would be better if it could be done with the SE, Middle Belt and SW. Let the core-Northerners bomb themselves to smitherins if they wish, they are totally consumed with their born to rule mentality when yet produce absolutely nothing and are a drag on the rest of the country.
I really hate talking this way, but it has to be said as it is.

It is so infuriating. It is time to purge the army, sort out postings and distribution of weapons; all quietly. Put Kaduna, Jaji, Zaria etc in charge of radical Southern KD guys (or people from Benue and Plateau) and strip the core-North off the very last AK-47.
Hatred for a Southern President is tipping them over the edge into Al Qaeda.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Limaoscar: 1:18am On May 30, 2011
These North is increasinly becoming unsafe. This whole attacks on our security agencies and bombs in barracks is becoming an embarrassment to our soveignty as a nation.

I bet if their plans went through this whole thing was probably intended at distabilising our nation and create fear during the innuguration ceremony
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by aliyud: 1:20am On May 30, 2011
OMG! God save Nigeria,
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Abagworo(m): 1:29am On May 30, 2011
I keep laughing because bombing has come to stay in Nigeria.When the militants did the Port Harcourt bombing I warned that the FG needed to curb it before it gets out of hand.

My Prediction.

Very soon in the South people will be contacted online and asked to pay certain sum of money(ransom) or their house or property will be bombed.Mark my words.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Gboliwe: 1:30am On May 30, 2011
What rubbish?!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by ShangoThor(m): 1:34am On May 30, 2011
aliyud:

OMG! God save Nigeria,

God cannot will not save Nigeria because he did not create Nigeria, the British did, and it wasn't designed to work.

My advise to southerners is to start investing/converting your money or cash (Naira) into gold, Sterling or USD.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Chubhie: 1:48am On May 30, 2011
The people behind this can be known nw. Whatever happens to our intell or is it the case that the brains behind this primitive act are too powerful to be exposed? The weak and the common man looks unto you bros j abegi nor fall em hands. This is the time to grow some balls and take the bull by the horn or get trampled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Firms Get Big Break Under Nigeria’s New Oil Law / British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS / INEC Presents Initial Report On The Anambra State Governorship Election 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.