Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up (962 Views)

Unclad Man Climbing Mast In Lekki (Photo) / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up by bigboyslim(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2011
Why oh why? you know who you are. This is not Godly behaviour. Please change your ways.
Re: If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up by Bawss1(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2011
Hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pray tell, what did you do to the person that they refused to answer your call?
You guys want to kill me here today. cheesy
Re: If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up by obowunmi(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2011
I don't pick up my phone unless its an emergency. I don't even have a voicemail set up.
Re: If You Call Some People From The Top Of An Mtn Mast, They Will Still Not Pick Up by iice(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2011
^^I'm like that. Prolly worse even lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nokia+microsoft May Soon Buy Rim / Android Vs Ios? / Sony Ericson Experia ....needs INFO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.