Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63091 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by baron2000(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
where is ur shop in Yaba. I work in yaba. Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
68, Iwaya road, Onike.
Do call to set an appointment before coming.

nisspartsng@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2011
[center]Water sound while driving[/center]

Do you hear a water sloshing sound while driving or braking?
Does it sound like it's coming from your vents or passenger door?
Don't be alarmed.
It simply means someone did not bleed the air out of your engine while refilling your coolant.
The trapped air is causing the water sloshing sound.

Solution

Remove radiator cap
Fill coolant reservoir tank
Start engine
After 1 minute, rev the engine a few times
You will lose some water/coolant and you may see a "gulp" of water coming out the radiator
Turn off engine
Refill water/coolant where required.

Done

1 Like

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Helping you keep your car on the road, in style!!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
smiley
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
smiley
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2011
Happy new month
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Piedpiper(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2011
How much can I get the air flow meter sans the container plastic?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
Hey Piper, did you sort the issue out yet?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2011
Bump
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Thank you.
We truly appreciate your patronage
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Piedpiper(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
guy changed the Maf sensor and it stopped the stopping of the engine but I still loose power in some ranges when I accelerate. now I have 2 codes p0115 and p1130 showing on my dash.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
Take off your engine cover.
In front, there's a valve with hoses connected to it.
Remove the hoses and use a stiff wire to clear it of any blockage.
Most likely you have a clogged hose there.

0115 should be your engine coolant temperature sensor.
How's your temperature gauge?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
Are you having issues with "hard starting" on your car?
Does your car shut off during driving?
Is your Slip/TCS light coming on?

Most likely you'll have either of these accompanying codes

P0340
P0345
P0335

These point to the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors.
In cases where the SLIP/TCS lights are on, the complete fix is to change all 3 of these sensors.
In other cases, the corresponding sensor can be replaced as resolution.

The models susceptible to this fault are mainly
Altima
350z
Quest
FX35/45

Drive safe!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2011
Good morning All!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
Hello
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Piedpiper(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Guy,
Found out the mechanic cut the sensor wire to the coolant sensor , had it fixed after trying out another sensor to no effect.
Thanks .
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
Piedpiper:

Guy,
Found out the mechanic cut the sensor wire to the coolant sensor , had it fixed after trying out another sensor to no effect.
Thanks .
What's the story?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Piedpiper(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
Told the aa?wipe to change the throttle position sensor and ended up wit a whole load of shyte on , on the dash. Summary was had to trace the bugger all day to find what he disabled.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
Piedpiper:

Told the aa?wipe to change the throttle position sensor and ended up wit a whole load of shyte on , on the dash. Summary was had to trace the bugger all day to find what he disabled.
I'm afraid I find this undecipherable.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
27 Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
Introducing PRONAV - Portable GPS vehicle Navigator. Find streets, banks, Restaurants, ATMs, hotels, hospitals, schools, shopping centers etc, with ease,  comes with voice guidance. With over 50,000 points of interest in Nigeria. Equipped with voice navigation, mp3 and video player, Bluetooth and games. It’s very affordable and precise

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
Thank you for your patronage.
Have a great week all
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2011
Bump
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by SMOOOTH(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2011
hey doyin, called earlier , i need upstream cat.converter and downstream cat conv ''oxygen sensors'' (driver side and passenger side) for my VW touareg v6 2004 model , can you help produre them?, plus my tranny jerks on the 5th gear , i went online and got informed that its a factory error on the vw tranny for that year, suggestions are that i should have the tranny flashed , how do i do that?
waiting for your response , cheers smiley
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by simpleseyi: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2011
Please I want to buy a Nissan Pathfinder or Infiniti QX4 this month. Please tell me if the spare parts of these two SUV cost the same amount. Or, are Inifiti parts more expensive than Pathfinder parts? Please what is the difference in cost of maintaining both SUVs.

God bless you
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2011
Hello Seyi,

The parts are pretty much similar, no major differences.

Smooth,

As discussed, let's talk at 10am on the sensors.
For the flash, I have the re-flash procedure and I suggest you take it to a VW dealer (Car link I believe) and let them use VAS to perform it since you are in Warri.

Alternatively, LAUNCH machine may be able to perform the same procedure but I cant confirm that without seeing the car.

Let me know if you need me to send you the re-flash procedure.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2011
Give your car a tune up this weekend.
We've got you covered!!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Thank you!!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Wylout: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
can you install cold air intake on my maxima 2000 se?
Also need to change my fabric seats to leather.

Could lemme know the cost?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hello Wylout,

Unfortunately, we dont do either.
However, my advice is not to install a cold air intake in Nigeria majorly because

1. You stand a risk of damaging your engine (hydrolock) if you drive through a flooded road
2. You reduce the filtration capabilities of your air-filter with a CAI since it's main purpose is letting in more air. In Nigerian environment, this is not a good thing
3. Louder engine

Just my 2 cents.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
A money filled week to you all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.